Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. (4232 Views)

Can You Blame Her? No! / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Kingosytex:

this is pure blackmail, no matter the lady's age, the condition she gave the guy is pretty tough. can't u see that the girl is playing with the guy's emotions?
it is not tough at all. do you need i year to figure out if u want to be in someone's life or not
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Saff(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Wait for what? If women tell you to wait for the most basic things, you’ll go to the next available thing. But when it’s your turn, we must wait for commitment, we must wait for your success, we must wait for every little fuckinng thing, what is it nowwwwww? Do you think we have a lifespan of reproductive years? It’s until you’ve wasted our youth and time, that’s when you’ll realise that you don’t want to marry again. Silly things.
Jayslicky:
Its precisely not pricesly
If she is not ready to wait for you, let her go and sell her market to the highest bidder, when are eyes are opened she'll comeback to beg you and then you can smash the pussy anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by sheffy87: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
Wait for what? If women tell you to wait for the most basic things, you’ll go to the next available thing. But when it’s your turn, we must wait for commitment, we must wait for your success, we must wait for every little fuckinng thing, what is it nowwwwww? Do you think we have a lifespan of reproductive years? It’s until you’ve wasted our youth and time, that’s when you’ll realise that you don’t want to marry again. Silly things.

please what are the basic things? I wouldn't mind to know
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear Romancelander,
I Have Being Dating This Girl For One Year Pricesly Nw, Yesterday She Called Me That She Want Us To Taik, So When I Went To Her House, I Was So Shocked Of What She Toid Me, She Says She Is Giving Me 3 (Three) Month To Go And See Her People, If Not I Shouid Not Blame Her If Anytyn Happens,
I Love Her But The Three Month Is Too Short, For Me, Am Comfused Please Help A Brother..

Dear op, I'm just restraining myself from unleashing the boiling anger in me. Trust me, I'm trying so hard.

You mean you have dated someone for a whole year and you haven't even gone to say hi to her parents? This act shows you don't really plan on settling down with her, you love the kpekus more, not the girl.

Please, if you know you won't marry this girl, let her go and stop holding her down. For me, 3 months is too much. Why would she give you so much time? If you really love her, a week is more than enough.

Within this three months, you have two option. It's either you give in, or you pull out. What is it gonna be?

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Katier00(f): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
See her parents for what? Is it for an official introduction or meeting them for the first time

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by openmine(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Never do anything out of compulsion or trying to please some one to your detriment!

If you are not ready,let her go rather than succumbing to her manipulation!

From "come and see my parent or i will leave" To "you must buy this expensive wedding dress for me" To "we must spend our honeymoon in Dubai" etc

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Laurene: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
And do you blame her? Imagine after one year of dating, and you’re still confused about where you stand, this man is shaking just to commonly meet her parents. You know you’re dating a woman of a certain age, and you think it’s just to be meeting up and doing hanky panky till eternity? Most men of this generation are scared of responsibilities and risks, if you can’t commit let her go. After one year, you don’t know what you want, you’ve not been planning towards something more serious? Shiorrrrr boys roaming around everywhere, claiming to be men. Gross
pls must relationships lead to marriage?
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by YESpParticipant: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
kebliss:
Giv her 3 weeks to bring d cash
savage! grin
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by kiahrt: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
To go see her parent formerly as her fiance not introduction. Maybe u are d one that misunderstood her.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by ashatoda: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
simple problem with simple solution: FORGET HER
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by ImaIma1(f): 2:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Some guys will just keep dragging their feet and stringing a girl along. You have dated for a year, you should have a headway or let her go.

She probably doesn't want to keep wasting years dating only to be dumped and she has to start over again. If you are serious about her, what is the challenge? Or are you still looking around?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by sexy74(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear Romancelander,
I Have Being Dating This Girl For One Year Pricesly Nw, Yesterday She Called Me That She Want Us To Taik, So When I Went To Her House, I Was So Shocked Of What She Toid Me, She Says She Is Giving Me 3 (Three) Month To Go And See Her People, If Not I Shouid Not Blame Her If Anytyn Happens,
I Love Her But The Three Month Is Too Short, For Me, Am Comfused Please Help A Brother..
My brother go an make money first, everything will fall in place
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by wirinet(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2018
This guy wicked o, you have been nacking kpekus for one whole year and still afraid to just going and say hi to her people? If you nack the kpekus finish what will be left for the unfortunate guy that will eventually marry her.
On a serious note, make up your mind. Commit or let her go. She does not have time as her biological clock is ticking.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol..
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Raalsalghul: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2018
openmine:
Never do anything out of compulsion or trying to please some one to your detriment!

If you are not ready,let her go rather than succumbing to her manipulation!

From "come and see my parent or i will leave" To "you must buy this expensive wedding dress for me" To "we must spend our honeymoon in Dubai" etc

Op, listen to this guy. If you succumb to this ultimatum, others will follow.
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Raalsalghul: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Funny!
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Raalsalghul: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
Aha. Finally an opportunity for you to blast men. Carry on dear, let the hate all out.
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by valentinos22(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Gboy101:
guy be warned. when anyone threatening to leave you on condition it means they don't like or considered you enough. I don't want to use the word love here. after you see her people she would threatened you again with something else. but what if you where unable to meet a demand. she would leave you.

exactly !
and this is the exact thing that pushes low iq guys into yahoo plus.
i think he should also ask her of her own contributions since she turned the thing to an emergency!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by bluefilm: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is the type of nonsense that happens when a nigga allows a bìtch to start feeling so safe in her position with him.

Assuming this nigga has let the bìtch know that he's got so many options which means the bìtch is free to leave anytime she's tired of the relationship, tell me, what on earth will give the bítch the effrontery to be giving the nigga an ultimatum?

Some niggaz will never learn how to play this game at all...

Is a pity cry cry cry
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear Romancelander,
is as simple as abcd. if u have the money marry her within the time frame if u don't hv kwanu let her be abi 'll u go nd rob bank ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.