Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook (42998 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by kenodrill: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
The primary purpose of every woman is to get married...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by homirefacuny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
cyril700:
she wasn't proud of him initially, she has pride and might cheat on him with a prospective 'standard guy '

Exactly my thoughts. The guy don enter am grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by LesbianBoy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Marcofranz:
She saw the poster and said "this one is a big catch " decided to slide in his inbox . See format grin

You know this! grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Deltatoto: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
MediaLife:
Nigerian couple, Anita and Asuquo are getting maried this week, starting with a traditional wedding in Akwa Ibom today.

Taking to Facebook , Anita narrated how she used to make fun of Asuquo over his political views, aspiration and disposition. In fact, she never liked him and one time went into his inbox to tell him that he is a complete joke after she spotted his campaign posters. Read below:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-woman-gushes-about-getting.html
girl when go bring Toto make person Bleep don go Dey marry this dirty guy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Emmytrill(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
From these pictures, I already know who the Head of the home will be cry Don't ask me who angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by oladele00(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari regime is the regime that has recorded the highest rate of marriage in the history of Nigeria.. God bless PMB
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Ayobami7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by OrireSA(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chai some guys are lucky o, I send a naija babe a inbox on FB till today she no answer me o she no even read but other naija babes do answer I've even sent a few money
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Because of periwinkle all Akwa Ibom people dem mouth dey long like sungu mouth.
Don't quote me because I'm staying in their neighborhood.
Some of them fit put periwinkle for tea sef.
Stupid high way fučkérs
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by agog: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
that soo lovely.
people
MediaLife:
Nigerian couple, Anita and Asuquo are getting maried this week, starting with a traditional wedding in Akwa Ibom today.

Taking to Facebook , Anita narrated how she used to make fun of Asuquo over his political views, aspiration and disposition. In fact, she never liked him and one time went into his inbox to tell him that he is a complete joke after she spotted his campaign posters. Read below:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-woman-gushes-about-getting.html
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Marcofranz:
She saw the poster and said "this one is a big catch " decided to slide in his inbox . See format grin
yes wife of politician
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Macgreat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
she just escaped menopause
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Randomshotzz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fine couple but.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
woman you lie na money you want
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Kingdelex(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
the girl look like his big sister....

hope one don't end to b money ritual
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by showghan(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
The geh old pass the boy o

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by holluphemydavid(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
Okay.....The day of DNA test shall come...
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dand if d day come unko lmao
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by JMEN: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
I wonder why standing is bit difficult for the lady.... tuwale for the new recruit body guard
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
She saw his campaign poster and realised that he's a potential catch, and then slid into his Inbox!

NB: She made the first move on him NOT him on her (after she saw his campaign poster)

She described him as kind and caring simply because he paid for her expenses at her sister's wedding. lol

It's all about the money...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
The ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Youngpo413: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
fatymore:
The lady is taller than the guy
in bed,the reverse will be the case.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Youngpo413: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
cyril700:
she wasn't proud of him initially, she has pride and might cheat on him with a prospective 'standard guy '
still not proud till date...he is just the last resort since age is no longer on her side.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
some of y'all here are already saying negative things.... y are y'all not just positive for once....
is it a must DAT the beginning of knowing someone can be all rosey??No...u can meet someone and not fancy them DAT moment...buh later on you will find how treasurable and important they are in ur life..
some of y'all saying things like she just needs money from him,she would soon cheat on him.. how did you know?
everybody has their own standards...but sometimes our standards are changed when we meet the right person DAT gives us peace and doesn't have err thing our standards have outlined...
be positive and happy for them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
oladele00:
Buhari regime is the regime that has recorded the highest rate of marriage in the history of Nigeria.. God bless PMB
I've come to an absolute conclusion that this moniker is eternally retarded!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holywizard:
Because of periwinkle all Akwa Ibom people dem mouth dey long like sungu mouth.
Don't quote me because I'm staying in their neighborhood.
Some of them fit put periwinkle for tea sef.
Stupid high way fučkérs

.hmm..u are fucking tribalistic bro....u stay in their neighborhood doesn't mean u should start talking crap about them.
how is ur mouthis ur mouth good.... lol...ewwww..be calm..pple like you only know how to bring pple down....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by wambosamuel1980: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
She is even older than the guy to my watch.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by chris31(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
My only problem on Naija women is that they do look down on a guy so easily
Ladies try get sense small most guy that truly loves u & want to have something serious with u will come in disguise firstly
Forget some of guys that show off at first they just want to chop & clean mouth since they no that u girls are too materialistic
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by AlexRi(f): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=meobizy post=73203029]I remember chatting up Ekaette [real name] from Nairaland. I got her number from a random thread. After lapping up the attention and giving mono-responses repeatedly she blocked my line for good.

I remember collecting the number of a popular politics section member aiming for a hook up. When I discovered she was old, unmarried, a single mother and no different in size from a hippo I left the number sitting lonely in my list.
From time to time I went through her pictures, wondering how women allow themselves go physically.

I looked around this forum, searching for opposite sex members I could get numbers from and hopefully engage in something meaningful with. I stay disappointed in my search at the low quality females who congregate here.

I will update similar stories from other platforms in my diary.[/quote
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by AlexRi(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
meobizy:
I remember chatting up Ekaette [real name] from Nairaland. I got her number from a random thread. After lapping up the attention and giving mono-responses repeatedly she blocked my line for good.

I remember collecting the number of a popular politics section member aiming for a hook up. When I discovered she was old, unmarried, a single mother and no different in size from a hippo I left the number sitting lonely in my list.
From time to time I went through her pictures, wondering how women allow themselves go physically.

I looked around this forum, searching for opposite sex members I could get numbers from and hopefully engage in something meaningful with. I stay disappointed in my search at the low quality females who congregate here.

I will update similar stories from other platforms in my diary.

Well, you have got to keep trying and searching, who knows t hat lady might just be around the corner.

And if you don't mind, I have got a lady who might change your thinking about Nairaland girls.... dm me for her number.

Shalom.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by jaywhoco(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
she said, 'God was at the corner.' very disrespectful girl. tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.