Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook (43003 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Boma2(f): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice o. Any Nairaland husband?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by izaray(f): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations my people, it will surely end in praise!

You guys are looking cute jhor

Haters back off
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by jeff1607(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
The guy doesn't deserve her

With all she wrote up there he deserves someone better

But we don't choose who we love

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by jeff1607(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Boma2:
Nice o. Any Nairaland husband?

Check out the list of guys in your friend one and promotion o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg will like this story.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Mryacks: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ok beautiful kind words woman, but don't tryna be coming on as though you did the man a favour by being with him. You love him so case closed. Congratulations!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Michhy123(f): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cute....pre.... wedding pics

But some of the nairaland guys are fake, scammer, scum etc..
IAM sorry to say this.... Some of them are married men deceiving people that they are single.... So guys don't blame the ladies that are playing hard to get .....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Richie77: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na money be fine bobo..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
flyca:
The lady sounds condesending and proud!
Let's she's changed as she wrote.

HML all the same.

Good observation. One of the reasons for that may be the other observation most people failed to notice in the pictures: SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES STANDING WITH HIM. And that's because she's bigger and taller than him. She was sitting in all of the pictures to try to hide that fact. She should have been proud enough to let the world see it, wonder if he'll be proud walking side by side with him in public.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
AlexRi:

Well, you have got to keep trying and searching, who knows t hat lady might just be around the corner.

And if you don't mind, I have got a lady who might change your thinking about Nairaland girls.... dm me for her number.

Shalom.
If it's a Nairaland female then I'll pass on the offer. Thanks for the consideration.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by millionboi2: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
JjBankys:
The lady is fine smiley

Modified

She didn't love the guy ooo She's in love with his money undecided
u Sabi

It doesn't look like something dat gonna last

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Seandisputed(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
A very stupid man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by millionboi2: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Youngpo413:
still not proud till date...he is just the last resort since age is no longer on her side.
like say u know,if u wash dat make up off ah
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by millionboi2: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
meobizy:
She already mentioned that he was a last option.
I am prepared for the future cheating allegations.
The funny part is the guy may decide to do the cheating. One can never tell.
is obvious thy are both after individual interest.

No sex b4 marriage,d guy ok,I got d money
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by millionboi2: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
WritePal:

Good observation. One of the reasons for that may be the other observation most people failed to notice in the pictures: SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES STANDING WITH HIM. And that's because she's bigger and taller than him. She was sitting in all of the pictures to try to hide that fact. She should have been proud enough to let the world see it, wonder if he'll be proud walking side by side with him in public.
hmmm

Datz wat we are saying here.

All for d money
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you from Akwa Ibom?
MannieA:

.hmm..u are fucking tribalistic bro....u stay in their neighborhood doesn't mean u should start talking crap about them.
how is ur mouthis ur mouth good.... lol...ewwww..be calm..pple like you only know how to bring pple down....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by irukka: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
The rising need for sound equipment in Nigeria has caught the attention of top brands towards African market which has variably made Nigeria the leading market in Africa for sound equipment.
With the rise for sound equipment, top brands do not only become rivals of themselves but also with importers seeking cheaper production in a foreign land which does not equal quality as compared with top brands in the country.

These fake products are easily swarmed across the country with the label of imitation and infringement
on top brands making it easy to sell out, following little or no monitoring of imported products the importers tend to enjoy unlimited selling benefits at the expense of consumers who are denied the benefit
of getting quality products after paying prices worthy of original products from top brands, though, there are customers with low purchasing power which tend to embrace the inferiority that floods the Nigeria market.Wharfedale Nigeria, an extension coming from Wharfedale UK has begun a formidable market entry into the Nigeria market with a spread location across the country as well as covering the demands of other west Africa counterparts.
Wharfedale pro products have been a top-flight sound equipment since 1932, having earned its mark on standard and quality with a huge dominance in Europe, Asia, and America. The African market remains untapped, and Nigeria being the prime.

The division is known as Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall, is become the most significant sound equipment offline and online store in the country with the sole purpose to serve the increasing demand for quality sound equipment in the country.

Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall has become a known name in religious houses (church music equipment), amongst DJay's (DJ sound equipment), Public speaking arenas (public address system), sound engineers (Audio sound equipment), lounges, Hotels, Recording studios, Nightclubs, schools, Halls, and large shopping malls. with it's most extensive retail network across the country.

After the sound equipment, comes the musical equipment, Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall growing influence has become a stop shop on its online and offline store, with its increase in returning customers and a high margin rise on new customers due to its ability to provide high demand products from sound equipment to musical equipment, for big arenas to square spaces. Though dealing with the menace of fake imported items is still a significant challenge Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall face with while reaching its desired consumers.

Visit links to know more:
https:///2DP6I8t
https:///2TuhkhL
https:///2OVzoNX
https:///2FBhlNQ
https:///2OWFePd

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holywizard:
Are you from Akwa Ibom?

no...not at all
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
WritePal:

u know DAT u humans can't be pleased

if she stands.. u pple will say she's intimidating the man...
if she sits down... u will say DAT she's not proud of him....
wat is wrong with the pre wedding shoot
even if she is big is it a bad thing... so she shouldn't grow bcoz u are alive..being big is not a bad thing.... it's her body type.... stop criticising...
I would like to see ur spouse.. she may be bigger than u...who knows
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Ken4agent(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
You gave him your number but you hoped he wouldn't call
Abeg what is business number ?
No news today on NL

No news I must agree

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
I no wan hear say una go scatter prematurely o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by emmeyen: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Do you love jewelleries?
Do you want to have your own jewellery business but have no idea on how to go about it?
Tired of staying home?
Tired of being broke?
Tired of seeking for a job?
Want an additional source of income?

Have you heard of AVIVA?
Aviva provides you a neatly packaged ready to go jewellery business that you can start running within 48 hours. When you register you get a starter kit which contains

1. Marketing materials
2. Ring sizer
3.Receipt for customers
4. Free pieces of jewellery
5. A fully stocked e-commercs site with your name and photo on it.
Click on this link to know more about registering with Aviva

https:///Dt0fHpUrLFo8doEClKpOen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
U dey mad for quoting me
MannieA:

no...not at all
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holywizard:
U dey mad for quoting me

nah ...I ain't
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holywizard:
U dey mad for quoting me

nah ...I ain't
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stop quoting me!!!
MannieA:

nah ...I ain't
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Kooldon(f): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Abasi Adiong Ndor Mfo O O
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2018
Holywizard:
Stop quoting me!!!

I would like to see u stop me...have some manners
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Something is definitely wrong with you
MannieA:

I would like to see u stop me...have some manners
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Holywizard:
Something is definitely wrong with you

nah...lol...something is actually wrong with you instead...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Holywizard: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2018
I quit!!!
MannieA:

nah...lol...something is actually wrong with you instead...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MannieA(f): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Holywizard:
I quit!!!

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.