Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Twisted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twisted (654 Views)

Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / Love Is A Beautiful Thing But Only When It Exists, Don’t Get It Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twisted by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
This thread is not about the OP shaking tables or throwing stones, rather its just about finding answers from fellow nairalanders that settles certain argumentative disputes.

Its not far fetched as we all know as it is on record that a lot of social media users were gifted or presented with their ideal partner while exploring via social media, with the likes of facebook, twitter, whatsapp, assisting the majority of our single brothers and sisters to connect or discover their better half.

But it is yet to be recorded with the likes of Nairaland. never ever since 19 kokoro.

some said:

it because of the attitude of most nairalanders

it because NL users prefer using monikers than their real names

because there are so many FAKE personalities on Nairaland

some said that NL ladies are slùts, slay queens and gold digging scammers

Some said NL guys talks too much about Money, money, money and its very likely that 72% are yahóo boys and pùssy worshippers.

some believe that all nairaland guys are insensitive and lacks good sense of judgement with their comments on certain thread replies and post.

some said there is not a single gentleman in Nairaland and that we are simple loafing rogues and broke scavengers without direction.

the list is endless

The question is WHY?
e for make sense say we hear say NwaAmaikpe is getting married to Queensuccubus

or

iLegend or iClef or Ubunja is settling down with AMAKAVULA
Re: Twisted by samysmoothfresh: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Twisted by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
lol... whats funny
Re: Twisted by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
undecided

Warrisdis? Abeeegi, me no wan marriage oo.. I DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE atal... grin

Besides outside NL i do have a very busy but a happy life..2018 is being great to me and i hope 2019 will be even much better cool

And on NL when they know that you are a foreigner, some men eeehnn they begged for MONEY offline but will come here and pretend that they are rich... grin grin grin #FACT
Re: Twisted by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Warrisdis? Abeeegi, me no wan marriage oo.. I DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE atal... grin

Besides outside NL i do have a very busy but a happy life..2018 is being great to me and i hope 2019 will be even much better cool

And on NL when they know that you are a foreigner, some men eeehnn they begged for MONEY offline but will come here and pretend that they are rich... grin grin grin #FACT

lol... wetin happen? u dont believe in marriage kè? na wa o!
Re: Twisted by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

no wan marriage... wetin u con want?

huh
Re: Twisted by Foodforthought: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Twisted by Obiomon: 1:21am On Nov 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Twisted by Jaqenhghar: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

LMAO
Re: Twisted by carter009(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lol, you are looking for trouble, why Amakavula, you should have called someone else name, she's my sister ooo....
chenzen:
This thread is not about the OP shaking tables or throwing stones, rather its just about finding answers from fellow nairalanders that settles certain argumentative disputes.

Its not far fetched as we all know as it is on record that a lot of social media users were gifted or presented with their ideal partner while exploring via social media, with the likes of facebook, twitter, whatsapp, assisting the majority of our single brothers and sisters to connect or discover their better half.

But it is yet to be recorded with the likes of Nairaland. never ever since 19 kokoro.

some said:

it because of the attitude of most nairalanders

it because NL users prefer using monikers than their real names

because there are so many FAKE personalities on Nairaland

some said that NL ladies are slùts, slay queens and gold digging scammers

Some said NL guys talks too much about Money, money, money and its very likely that 72% are yahóo boys and pùssy worshippers.

some believe that all nairaland guys are insensitive and lacks good sense of judgement with their comments on certain thread replies and post.

some said there is not a single gentleman in Nairaland and that we are simple loafing rogues and broke scavengers without direction.

the list is endless

The question is WHY?
e for make sense say we hear say NwaAmaikpe is getting married to Queensuccubus

or

iLegend or iClef or Ubunja is settling down with AMAKAVULA

1 Like

Re: Twisted by CreepyBlackpool: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
well its because most of the guys on nairaland already have girlfriends in real life, the rest are just fvckboys.
And half of the female monikers are owned by guys, the remaining half either already have boyfriends or are feminists.

No one will admit this tho
Re: Twisted by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
carter009:
Lol, you are looking for trouble, why Amakavula, you should have called someone else name, she's my sister ooo....
story

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Shares Nudes Photos Sidechic Sent To Her Husband / . / THE HOT GIRL’S FRIEND” Story By Lisa Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.