Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem (649 Views)

I Suffer From Social Anxiety / I Had An Anxiety Attack, And Ave Been Hospitalised / Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by Ilamina(f): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by Learnstuffs: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2019
How old are you?
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2019
I can't say but you really need to see a psychiatrist before its too late

Please don't do anything stupid
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by ZikZikZik: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:

undecided
YOU NEED HELP
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by drkay(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:

undecided
The reason can be as simple as stress( physical and or emotional), which you may need to adjust to or modify. You can go for medical check up. The doctor will ask you several questions to work you though several anxiety disorders, a good and detailed history is important here. It may also be due to medical conditions, so you may be asked to carry out some tests. I usually order for a test called Thyroid function test in women with such complaint because hyperthyroidism is a common cause too and this is mostly seen in ladies.
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2019
I feel for u onila. Get well soon
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by Ilamina(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
drkay:

The reason can be as simple as stress( physical and or emotional), which you may need to adjust to or modify. You can go for medical check up. The doctor will ask you several questions to work you though several anxiety disorders, a good and detailed history is important here. It may also be due to medical conditions, so you may be asked to carry out some tests. I usually order for a test called Thyroid function test in women with such complaint because hyperthyroidism is a common cause too and this is mostly seen in ladies.

I can't keep calm to handle the pressure of the future

Yes, you are right. .stress

I don't think it's a medical problem

Just the kind of household I was raised and how my father makes money
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:

my own is killing me oo. I can't talk to people again, if I try, I start shaking like a goat angry , i avoid eye contact and start acting weird as a result. Every forking day I wake up, I just wish this goes away.
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
still trolling at 32, onila. stop disturbing us with your stupid threads

Learnstuffs:
How old are you?
she's 32.
Re: Why Do I Have An Anxiety Problem by drkay(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:

Okay, but you can't really conclude on your own that its not a medical problem. You already pointed out 2 relevant stressors ( your Upbringing, father) which is very helpful. These are stressors that you can't really do anything about.
You may think that you don't need to consult any doctor because of 'minor' Anxiety. But I think its necessary, espectially if its affecting your interpersonal relationship with people and/or occupation.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Leaves Disappointed-video / What Could This Mean! / Married Men ONLY! Your Secret That’s Costing You To Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.