Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' (3009 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by sorepco(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
A Moroccan woman has been accused of killing her lover and serving up his remains to Pakistani workers in the United Arab Emirates, prosecutors say.

The woman killed her boyfriend three months ago, they say, but the crime was only recently discovered when a human tooth was found inside her blender.

She confessed to police, calling it a moment of "insanity", state-owned newspaper The National reports.

The woman, who is in her 30s, will go on trial pending an investigation.

United Arab Emirates profile

She had been in a relationship with the victim for seven years. According to The National, she killed him after he told her he was planning to marry someone else from Morocco.

While police did not reveal how he was killed, they said his girlfriend had served up his remains as part of a traditional rice and meat dish to some Pakistani nationals working nearby.

The discovery was only made when the victim's brother went looking for him at their home in the city of Al Ain, which sits on the border with Oman. There, he found a human tooth inside a blender, the newspaper reports.

The man went on to report his brother missing to police, who carried out DNA tests on the tooth and confirmed it belonged to the victim.

According to police, the woman first told the brother she had kicked the victim out of the home. But Dubai-based Gulf News said she later collapsed and admitted the killing under police questioning.

She reportedly said she had enlisted the help of friend to help clear up her apartment after the killing.

The accused has reportedly been sent to hospital for mental health checks.

www.bbc.com
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na waoh.. Morroco's own female Hannibal Lecter. This is why i dont eat meat in public places. I can feel the pain the pakistani workers who ate the man are going thru right now. May the eaten man RIP. Cc mikejj,Dingbang,highqueen,marialavina

2 Likes

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by samysmoothfresh: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
That moment when police break the news to them pakistani workers that the sweet meat they ate last week was from a dead human cheesy

as a fvckboy, never play with the emotions of dem 29-infinity yrs old women unless you want to see God.....literally!!

Cos these women are mostly frustrated, bittered and weighed down by the pressure to get married hence they talk anyhow and are prone to violent acts.

Take saff for example.

3 Likes

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh.. Morroco's own female Hannibal Lecter. This is why i dont eat meat in public places. I can feel the pain the pakistani workers who ate the man are going thru right now. May the eaten man RIP. Cc mikejj,Dingbang,highqueen,marialavina
he deserved it. How can he go tell the woman that he has been shining her Congo for several years he wants to marry another woman.. He bleeped up. He shouldn't have told her
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Oreofepeters: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by folake4u(f): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Where are the 'Team Foreign Women only' crew when you need them.

Food don land undecided

4 Likes

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Oreofepeters: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
That moment when police break the news to them pakistani workers that the sweet meat they ate last week was from a dead human cheesy

as a fvckboy, never play with the emotions of dem 29-infinity yrs old women unless you want to see God.....literally!!

Cos these women are mostly frustrated, bittered and weighed down by the pressure to get married hence they talk anyhow and are prone to violent acts.

Take saff for example.
. Hahaha you dey find trouble why you cum mention straff or saff again nau? Is she 29+?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by folake4u(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
That woman should be jailed for her heinous crime. She cannot plead on the defence of insanity because there was mental capacity.

World don end so.

1 Like

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:
he deserved it. How can he go tell the woman that he has been shining her Congo for several years he wants to marry another woman.. He bleeped up. He shouldn't have told her
ehn u have been following the story b4? So the guy decieved her? Hmm some naija guys dey do such to naija babes on a regular basis and most go scot freecheesy. Hmm never mess with an arab chick.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
folake4u:

Food don land undecided
no this one is an arabcheesy. Arab chicks are known to have spontaneous temper wen u offend demcheesy but white girls are very calm or understandingcheesy. Even if u offend a white chick she will smile and say i forgive u honeycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by SweetBuns(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
SERVES HIM RIGHT
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by dingbang(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn u have been following the story b4? So the guy decieved her? Hmm some naija guys dey do such to naija babes on a regular basis and most go scot freecheesy. Hmm never mess with an arab chick.
9ja girls too soft.. cheesy
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:
9ja girls too soft.. cheesy
not all oocheesy.. Some get their own tools toocheesy. Abi u never hear of broken hearted naija babes wey go baff ex with acidcheesy. Wat of those ones wey dey stab stab upandancheesy.. But i wont lie ooo.. This morrocan babe administration of punishment is top of the works. Imagine turning an ex to goat meat and serving his flesh to hungry staffs with fried riceshocked. This tin na only horror film e dey happenshocked.

1 Like

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by dingbang(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
not all oocheesy.. Some get their own tools toocheesy. Abi u never hear of broken hearted naija babes wey go baff ex with acidcheesy. Wat of those ones wey dey stab stab upandancheesy.. But i wont lie ooo.. This morrocan babe administration of punishment is top of the works. Imagine turning an ex to goat meat and serving his flesh to hungry staffs with fried riceshocked. This tin na only horror film e dey happenshocked.
I dey tell you
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by mikejj(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
walatalai love don suffer.chai.if this kind thing happen to me say I follow eat the meat.i no go sleep well for 7 market days
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by folake4u(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
no this one is an arabcheesy. Arab chicks are known to have spontaneous temper wen u offend demcheesy but white girls are very calm or understandingcheesy. Even if u offend a white chick she will smile and say i forgive u honeycheesy.

Arab or not, all na FOREIGN breed cheesy.

See you, white girls still dey vengeful sad.

Las las, na local chicken dey sweet pass agric fowl grin
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Randy100: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Respect to that lady, she took her vengeful act to the next level.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Xisnin(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
This is so funny even though it is unreal.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by CAPSLOCKED: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
SweetBuns:
SERVES HIM RIGHT
LOL, WHY? YOU LIKE HUMAN MEAT STEW?
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
The end is near.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, WHY? YOU LIKE HUMAN MEAT STEW?

I have not tried it myself but human meat looks like it would be delicious if spiced properly.

Just saying smiley
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by YAHREIGNS: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
These Arab women angry
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Xisnin:

This is so funny even though it is unreal.
u have to believe ooocheesy. White girls dont get angrycheesy
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
hahn:

I have not tried it myself but human meat looks like it would be delicious if spiced properly.

Just saying smiley
na wao...
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by MannieA(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:

no...u are wrong !!!
she doesn't have the right to take his life at all...she can't give life..so she shouldn't take any...

as for the man....his insincerity and wickedness will catch up with him...how can u be dating a woman for DAT long and will want to abandon her for another!!!evil!!
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Take saff for example.

grin grin grin grin SAVAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by Originalsly: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..... man is no match to women when it comes to this kind revenge. A veryyyy vengeful man would stab or chop his gf several times...then be remorseful after his head clear. No match to women...this one most likely did the same...then slice him up like chicken,...seasoned him.... bag him off in small bags and stored in the freezer ...every day decides what stew he will serve as meat...what day he would be blended and be broth for soup/whatever....she had a long term menu....and I'm sure the Pakistani enjoyed her dishes and were looking forward to her generosity.....cannibals and don't even know.
If you do eat out. ...should someone ask if you ever ate human meat.....tell the truth. .say I don't know.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by dmk23: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
dingbang:
he shouldn't have told her!!!! where are you? I feel like cooking you too.
Re: Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him' by princfred(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
folake4u:

Food don land undecided
Lol. The food sour oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / a / How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.