Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. (6102 Views)

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I wonder why most of them don't have sense.
Crab brained idiots
We just have to keep tolerating, that's the cross GOD gave to us to bear.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
its okay sha
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
yes o.
Sweetbuns only has sweet buns to offer. No brains
idiot
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
sex starved slowpoke
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
sex starved slowpoke
who is this crazy woman, am I responsible for your boring sex life, instead of wasting time on insults you should be teaching your boyfriend how to Bleep you to orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
who is this crazy woman, I'm responsible for your boring sex life, instead of wasting time on insults you should be teaching your boyfriend how to Bleep you to orgasm.
its clear you're a teen. I'm going to ignore u
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Idiots everything
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
its clear you're a teen. I'm going to ignore u
Hahahahaha.... I'm not a teenager, you insulted me and I insulted back, you need to leave your childish attitude ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2018
More like grievance about Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
you need prayer
No I need ur hot sweet buns cheesy
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:

smh
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lies lies lies. Fake fake fake.

Men should try keeping their money problems to themselves. Boys have learnt to use reverse psychology in begging... Dem full this Abuja.

Be content in your brokenness and think outside the Box.
hehehehe I heard lagos fukboys are learning compared to Abuja own o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
We love it but you girls should've something else to offer.

hmmm. lol...I gat lots of things to offer.. lol
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
That's why we keep using them and dumping their ass.

lol...wasting ur sperm.... u think u are smart... u aren't....
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
smh
When am I coming to see it?
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

You this girl, why're you disturbing me, what do you want?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

So he should be swallowing it or depositing it in d bank
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:
To b pouring it inside her own na
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Jayslicky:

.uhmmm..have I quoted u b4??

I'm really not understanding wat u are saying tho
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:
So he should be swallowing it or depositing it in d bank

oh gee....keep quiet tho
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:

k.... I'm sure u think u are making sense. lol
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

oh gee....keep quiet tho
I won't,u want his preeq inside ur wet pussy
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:
I won't,u want his preeq inside ur wet pussy

K
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
ceejayx:

Now I understand, maybe she has sperm reservoir.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

a hole DAT y'all love...lol
babe, afar
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2018
patoski39:
babe, afar

I dey....hi
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
patoski39:
babe, afar

I dey....hi
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

I dey....hi
saw ur pix & me likey
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
patoski39:
saw ur pix & me likey
oh..okay.. thanks a lot..nice
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by princfred(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
I noticed that you guys find it difficult to deal with the female folk so post any problems you have here concerning us. We are here to help you.

Relationship problems or marital or friendship problems are welcome
Sensible and civil reports only. Other dumb comments meant to degrade us are not allowed and will be ignored
Very matured and sensible post and thread. After going through all the mudslinging between genders here, the best you did was come up with a beautiful solution. Really sweet. What a beautiful mind you have there. Am wowed.
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2018
yettymuse:
hehehehe I heard lagos fukboys are learning compared to Abuja own o cheesy
As in eh, they are just too much here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mehhn Bbnaija Diane Gat BOOBS!!! / Can We Say This Is Right? (photo) / Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.