Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. (6101 Views)

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by moorevic(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
My girl is awesome but she lies alot for stupid reasons
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by princfred(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
There quest to be chopmates instead of helpmates.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by lammylam(f): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
I wonder why most of them don't have sense.
Crab brained idiots

And if you meet the ones with brain what would you say??
she is soo full of herself
she thinks she is smart
she acts like she knows all
I wonder if I am the man?

I wonder why guys just abuse ladies at every opportunity they get!

I hope you know there are "crab brained idiots" guys too.

and ladies too have to put up with their shit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? / I Couldn't Sleep / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.