Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. (6093 Views)

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
I noticed that you guys find it difficult to deal with the female folk so post any problems you have here concerning us. We are here to help you.

Relationship problems or marital or friendship problems are welcome
Sensible and civil reports only. Other dumb comments meant to degrade us are not allowed and will be ignored
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
How to rock the Puss in the first date

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by samysmoothfresh: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
This one still thinks he's a woman cheesy

grievances kor civil reports nii

26 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by okrikaboi: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Oreofepeters: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you sure you can handle this?...
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Ayomathy01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
This table u are trying to shake... Hope u can handle it..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lies lies lies. Fake fake fake.

Men should try keeping their money problems to themselves. Boys have learnt to use reverse psychology in begging... Dem full this Abuja.

Be content in your brokenness and think outside the Box.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lies lies lies. Fake fake fake.

Men should try keeping their money problems to themselves. Boys have learnt to use reverse psychology in begging... Dem full this Abuja.

Be content in your brokenness and think outside the Box.

Are you a guy? Last time I checked you don't possess a D I C K, so shut up and allow the dudes speak their hearts out cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
imagine a world of just men
we go fight tire !!!

lolx

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Are you a guy? Last time I checked you don't possess a D I C K, so shut up and allow the dudes speak their hearts out cool
Let's be civil this cool evening OK?

Drop yours and ball out no need being an Ajayi

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by latyph(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
ceejayx:
My own is that this tight girls keep wearing inside skirt is unattractive,i hate it. Person go wan finger him gal Na tight go dey block entrance. I normally do get multiple erections daily when I see gals with pant opening their legs but these days even gal of 8 yrs don dey wear tight inside sad
mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why do women think men have to do everything to please them, is it because they've a deep hole.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I curse you today, may the universe be against you.

Next time learn to mind your business or be respectful.

Shit, now I'm so scared grin

Spits on your ugly forehead angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by kalufelix(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Subtly asking for gifts and free stuffs from admirers, random men and even strangers

Wearing a mini skirt to reveal parts of their body only to start adjusting it when they come out in public..lol

Holding men to ransome like everything is their right just because they are women.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This one still thinks he's a woman cheesy

grievances kor civil reports nii
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by drmikeadams(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin them go spray hair,put eye lashes,carry nyansh up,dey chew gum lik say olosho work na dere destiny

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eberechi24:

Paedophile.
wetin you dey find for gal of 8yrs.
Shatap n read it again carefully

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by MannieA(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
Why do women think men have to do everything to please them, is it because they've a deep hole.

a hole DAT y'all love...lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

word
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by SweetBuns(f): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
ceejayx:
My own is that this tight girls keep wearing inside skirt is unattractive,i hate it. Person go wan finger him gal Na tight go dey block entrance. I normally do get multiple erections daily when I see gals with pant opening their legs but these days even gal of 8 yrs don dey wear tight inside sad
you need prayer
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

We love it but you girls should've something else to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
We love it but you girls should've something else to offer.
yes o.
Sweetbuns only has sweet buns to offer. No brains

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
yes o.
Sweetbuns only has sweet buns to offer. No brains
That's why we keep using them and dumping their ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
That's why we keep using them and dumping their ass.
stupid woman
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
stupid woman
Hahahahaha...... You just finished her career, did she offend you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
Hahahahaha...... You just finished her career, did she offend you?
her idiotic threads did
Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by Jayslicky: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
her idiotic threads did
It's normal, remember most of them have fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
It's normal, remember most of them have fish brain.
I wonder why most of them don't have sense.
Crab brained idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Cow. Photos And Video / Meet The 94-year-old Woman Who Is Still Slaying (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.