Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Guy Caught Sleeping With Bestie Of His Pregnant Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Caught Sleeping With Bestie Of His Pregnant Girlfriend (photos) (1209 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Caught Sleeping With Bestie Of His Pregnant Girlfriend (photos) by gabinweb: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
A guy simply identified as T-Paid, was yesterday, caught sleeping with the bestie of his pregnant girlfriend.

According to reports, the secret lover, Mide traveled all the way from Ekiti state just to sleep with the guy who is in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Read more: https://expresgist.com/2018/11/22/guy-caught-sleeping-with-bestie-of-his-pregnant-girlfriend/
Re: Guy Caught Sleeping With Bestie Of His Pregnant Girlfriend (photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Every day someone is caught cheating,so when exactly are they going to catch me....

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Slay Queen Blasted For S*x With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Tips For First Date With An Igbo Girl / 4 Signs That You In Relationship With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.