Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,577 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? (21136 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Godada(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2022

She is your girlfriend.

That's your opinion.

Who really is her boyfriend.

That's the question only your bestie can answer.

The thing is simple: you shouldn't be worried if she serves you the cookie.

Who knows she could promote you or demote.

In either case, if you still get some.... don't bother.

There are some things that are best left unanswered.

If she ain't giving you satisfaction.

Bounce!

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Temiel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
You don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill yet you brought the topic here.

Weren't you her bestie or friend before you started dating?
Why start feeling insecure
Wait sef... Is your girlfriend dumb? Or she can't hear
Why can't you talk to her about it if it bothers you??
Why are you even in a relationship if you can't talk?
What do you people go into relationship for??
Sex alone??
Nawa o...

What you are looking for, you will find it.
That seed of doubt will be planted in your mind.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
You're even lucky, you have no idea what others saved their bf numbers with grin

Those gender that can save our gender name with anything.

Just Thank God brother, I was once saved with "EmptypocketBigGbola"

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?
She saved your phone number with “Bestie”, you get so worried and disturbing the cyberspace.
Shey make she save the phone number as “Worstie” ni?

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Offpoint1:
You're even lucky, you have no idea what others saved their bf numbers with grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:
She saved your phone number with “Bestie”, you get so worried and disturbing the cyberspace.
Shey make she save the phone number as “Worstie” ni?

Is the bolded your inheritance? You couldn't jump & pass ni?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 2:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Temiel:
You don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill yet you brought the topic here.

Weren't you her bestie or friend before you started dating?
Why start feeling insecure
Wait sef... Is your girlfriend dumb? Or she can't hear
Why can't you talk to her about it if it bothers you??
Why are you even in a relationship if you can't talk?
What do you people go into relationship??
Sex alone??
Nawa o...

What you are looking for, you will find it.
That seed of doubt will be planted in your mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 2:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Godada:

She is your girlfriend.

That's your opinion.

Who really is her boyfriend.

That's the question only your bestie can answer.

The thing is simple: you shouldn't be worried if she serves you the cookie.

Who knows she could promote you or demote.

In either case, if you still get some.... don't bother.

There are some things that are best left unanswered.

If she ain't giving you satisfaction.

Bounce!

It's a no-sex relationship.

Till_wedding_night.

Agbebakun22:
Are u guys teenagers? Cux no one cant tell an adult till marriage. So what are u now doing in the goddamn relationship

We are brother & sister in the Lord.

Bro. ImoleNaija could have passed easily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by 9japride(m): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2022
It seems you are the only one in the relationship, maybe she sees you as just a friend. These are the red flag displayed in various relationship, but because of boobs and a$$ one will still be optimistic that things will change. Try not to be a simp and be more forward in your doings with her. Don't be too gentle manly, most Africans don't appreciate gentle man acts because of years of bad experiences due to bad government policies. Thereby creating a harsh environment making a lot of people to act funny.

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by VictorDivine: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2022
My Rosa saved my number with "My World". And I saved her's with "Sweetheart".

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by odinson1(m): 5:15am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

It's a no-sex relationship.

Till_wedding_night.

Then you're not her boyfriend bruh. Can't you see she's just keeping you Aside hoping she settles for you? She obviously has a guy somewhere she gives sex freely to

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by underpinna: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Offpoint1:

A friend saved her gf's number as No. 9 because she's a good cheat.

A girl saves men names as

Cat
Dog
Mugu1
Mugu2
Recharge card
Ode40

Women don do men something.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Jflex07(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Wailings of a simp.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Jeremani: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2022
My own save my name as bumbum

I still dey try figure out y

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Is the bolded your inheritance? You couldn't jump & pass ni?
Not my inheritance, the reason I jumped on it and passed!
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Rach310(f): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin some nairaland questions sha,what's wrong with bestie

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by IamDora(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2022
You should be happy, don't you know that besties enjoy more than the boyfriend in the relationship?

For her to save your number as that means you're her bestie and also her boyfriend at the same time (Which is how it ought to be for every sane lady)

Not being in a relationship and bringing up a bestie rubbish. I don't do that thrash!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by IamDora(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2022
odinson1:

Then you're not her boyfriend bruh. Can't you see she's just keeping you Aside hoping she settles for you? She obviously has a guy somewhere she gives sex freely to

Thrash! Thrash and more thrash from a Redpill wannabe boy.

To you guys here, everything is all about s*x. What if he too is having s*x outside? Or even the one cheating? undecided the way you boys are always being gender biased about this whole thing beats my imagination

You boys here want we girls to be loyal to you guys while you all go around to have s*x with different ladies. My dear, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Webhorizon: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by jojothaiv(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Non of my business.....

And for those saying what's good for Greece is also good for the Ugandans kindly note that at the end of the day, there's no justification for cheating and if not because most talks these days is centered around sex we wouldn't be justifying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Dshocker(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
There is a movie called zone 414
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Luckiz: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Offpoint1:
. Abi cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by pocohantas(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
So? This early Sunday morning.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ATEAMS: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Okm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by marlow1962(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Legalcriminal: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
She changed that cuz she’s currently with one of the guys servicing her the moment she’s meeting with you she will change it back to any bs you’re expecting.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Irupetepete: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
My ex wife once saved mine as"my mum"

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by IDRWFB(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by owiko(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
The truth is, women matter don tire person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Guyman01: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
It's not everything that should make FP even if there's scarcity of news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? / How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.