Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Hot Suger Mummmy Willing To Pay $4000 Weekly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Suger Mummmy Willing To Pay $4000 Weekly (752 Views)

I Need A Suger Mummy Help / Suger MUMMY or DADDY that needs a Guy or babe. Call 08122199836 / Only Suger Mumy Can Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Suger Mummmy Willing To Pay $4000 Weekly by danimodd(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Are you searching for a Sugar Mummy willing to pay you? Do you want a relationship with an older woman for money? A hot Sugar Mummy in San Diego, California, USA is looking for a handsome and strong Sugar Boy for Sugar Mummy affairs. This Sugar Mummy in San Diego, California, USA is willing to pay any lucky young man as much as $4000 weekly just to make her happy. She is also willing to help...CLICK HERE TO GET CONNECTED..https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/10/hot-sugar-mummy-willing-to-pay-4000.html
Re: Hot Suger Mummmy Willing To Pay $4000 Weekly by eyeview: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2018
My son, if you know a sugar mummy that is willing to pay $4000 a week, you won't advertise it here. You will take yourself, your brother and even your father to her. You will even throw in your mother incase the sugar mummy does women too.

You dey find maga

1 Like

Re: Hot Suger Mummmy Willing To Pay $4000 Weekly by danimodd(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2018
eyeview:
My son, if you know a sugar mummy that is willing to pay $4000 a week, you won't advertise it here. You will take yourself, your brother and even your father to her. You will even throw in your mother incase the sugar mummy does women too.

You dey find maga
What if she doesn't like those you mentioned above?

What if those you mention don't care about the cash attached?

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today / Is Love At First Sight Really Love Or Lust? / I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.