Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

"I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (757 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by danieljoel759: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Chioma on Twitter has been commended on the social media platform for the way she handled critics trolling her 'saggy boobs'

While most of the comments were negative she also got lots of positive comments from ladies.

Taking to Twitter later, she shared a note defending her body by declaring that she looks gorgeous with her ''saggy boobs'' and is totally not bothered about social media trolls.

She further said that her opinion about herself isn't dependent on others.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/beautiful-lady-even-with-my-saggy-bbs-i.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
NL is super fast becoming a big joke. What has this to do with improving our living standard? cry
Re: "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
guys sef.....how can you press something to this extent? no conscience at all

now she will deceive one guy no pressing till marriage, only for baba to be depressed that night grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Jokes / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. / Fake Butt And Hips - Why Do Girls Wear Them? (talkactive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.