Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University (2136 Views)

Video of yahoo Boys Spraying Dollars On 2 Lesbians (yahoo boys) / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by Wingsnewspaper: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Pandemonium found home at Redeemers University last night, as 2 lesbians were reportedly caught by their colleagues.

It was gathered that the two lesbians were caught in the school’s hostel, and some students of the institution have already updated their Whatsapp status with the incident.

Recall that few months ago, Kogi State University was in the news after lesbian sex videos involving students of the university surfaced online. Some of the students involved are those of Economics and English Education departments.

It was gathered that one of the students, considered leaving the school to avoid possible stigmatization after the videos went viral.

Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by adebayo3449(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Smh
Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by obonujoker(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol.... When you don't let them mingle with the opposite sex in this sinful world, what do you expect?? This is even in a churchy environment.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by Foodforthought: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lesbianism is just too rampant these days
Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by Ranchhoddas: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
How do people get caught in the act?
Dem no dey lock door?
Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by ThatKING(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
The black man is centuries behind. So all those undergraduates gathered to watch lesbians? When will Africa learn to respect sexual preferences
Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by Kingeket: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
ThatKING:
The black man is centuries behind. So all those undergraduates gathered to watch lesbians? When will Africa learn to respect sexual preferences
same thoughts here bro, lesbians aside why do people meddle in people's sex life, imagine someone having sex but some busy body felt it his/her right to go and disrupt or film, that's not proper, in my case wahali I'd beat the nonsense out of you.
the chic wasn't raping, wasn't having sex with a minor, but twas something consensual.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University by habsydiamond(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Descendants of Eve.... U again!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist / My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - / Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.