Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (46047 Views)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by selfwife(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
no hate. but her skin doesn't look 45 except she has some skin problem. she will learn by experience. Someone should tell her that 'Islamically' ,the young man can still marry more wives. MADAM please think again. I don't want you to suffer from heartbreak, divorce wahala, distance from your kids, recession, malaria and depression all at once.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by ameh99: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
This most be yahoo XR plus....

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
do you meanit
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Sterope(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
The marabout that did his juju must be quite good
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by usebog: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
legit stuff
niggass dey do this Paro now gan oo
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by eobianke(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
n
This is no juju, she found her love.[/quote]

YOU don't fall in love madly on Facebook. its clear juju she is not the first white to have been charmed. ironically it will only clear when she has emptied her account that's how it works ota called Yahoo++
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Inception(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Power of the D!!!!!!!!! shocked

the wonders a 12 inch nodding serpent can do! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by AngelicBeing: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
superior1:
Gambians or Gambo like we call them dey use better juju marry Oyinbo women, it's no news really for folks in europe
Exactly, it is the power of voodoo, the woman go hear ween grin

1 Like

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Duru009(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
She has been dickified by big black cocck
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
superior1:
Gambians or Gambo like we call them dey use better juju marry Oyinbo women, it's no news really for folks in europe
I'm a witness bro. Here in Italy, na Italian fresh babes dey rush dem oh.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Vic74real: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai,she don enter.kop no mi
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
udemzy101:

Allah akbar kill you there. angry

Allahu Akbar
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by farem: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Allah akbar cheesy

Not surprised at all. What is praiseworthy in this news that a woman dump her 9 kids and husband just to embrace a jihadic seek?
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by ikeike7: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to all my last subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wish them Luck

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by poweredcom(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
omo dis guy don jazz her...oooooimagine make ur mama d go marry one young black dude for africa is that not painful....onyibo people no send
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by winj3: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
The things white people will do for good sex!

1 Like

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
This has been on the front page before.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
White british women are so easily to influence and deceive
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MissRaine69(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
The power of bbc
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MissRaine69(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
1Sharon:
White british women are so easily to influence and deceive
You will find black women being easily deceived as well
by black men .........
It’s not a colour thing
It’s a woman thing
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

You will find black women being easily deceived as well
by black men .........
It’s not a colour thing
It’s a woman thing

Nope I disagree. I know about so many cases like this, where a British woman will meet a man and then convert to his religion and even abandon their life in England and move to his country. Many British women are converting to Islam, they are searching for 'truth'
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by godliman: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Another woman of samaria changing husbands like sanitary pad. Lesson if you marry a divorced woman you will soon become a divorced man
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Nope I disagree. I know about so many cases like this, where a British woman will meet a man and then convert to his religion and even abandon their life in England and move to his country. Many British women are converting to Islam, they are searching for 'truth'
We can agree to disagree
As I know many African women who have been duped by other black men
Have other Caucasian women not converted to Islam na not necessarily because of a black man.
I am sure you are aware about the the Isis brides. Where all of those women British? And where all the men black?
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by nick50(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fucking married women is the tradition of mooslims..if u know u know!!
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
faithfull18:

Love, hmmn. I am sure it will be more of a host-parasite thingy. I am happy for her.

I guess the Gambian guy is the host here coz that old woman has nothing to offer him.

Of course, she's not loaded as one would expect.cool
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Deejaygold(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by middlebelter(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
The woman deserves experience in African poverty pain. Let her go, nobody will tell her that she in trouble, it's only her experience that will open her eyes.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Her husband should be blamed, maybe the time she needed him most, he was not there, I hope she won't regret her actions, because she can't compare Gambia to Britain.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Donvitalis(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Someone left 9 kids to follow another man and Muslims are shouting 'Allah Akbar'. How silly.

Cruelty of religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.