Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (46044 Views)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
The power of preeek is the beginning of wisdom
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Xavier5(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Pharrel22(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
African soap at work
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by bigiyaro(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
preek reset her brain.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by liyahwillie(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
oooooo AFRICA
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by ACE1010: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm 100% certain that she has been given gambian weed and tramadol... the effects are obvious grin grin.
Anyway, it's not of my business cool cool
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Allahu Akbar

Story for the gods
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
omooba969:

I guess the Gambian guy is the host here coz that old woman has nothing to offer him.

Of course, she's not loaded as one would expect.cool
You know the truth. The guy stands to gain more from her than she does from him.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
They are both loosers! a dumb 31 years old Illiterate African marrying a 45 years old wrinkled boreholed white mum of 9 children, there is nothing left in her.

A dumb irresponsible white wrinkled old woman with 9 children Already marring a jobless, Timid and illiterate African man.

They both are mentally inadequate.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
faithfull18:

You know the truth. The guy stands to gain more from her than she does from him.
err.. i don't think so! they are both loosers, she has notthing to offer him other than her wrinkled, borholed vagina.
she has 9 children Already. And he can forget about Acquiring a british citizen, the british home office would Refuse their Application Frustrate the Application so much she will give up, they would say that they are aware of the whole scam. she is not the first victim to try to bring back an African man from Gambia.

Believe it or not I know . tongue
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
omooba969:

I guess the Gambian guy is the host here coz that old woman has nothing to offer him.

Of course, she's not loaded as one would expect.cool
Absolutely! they both have nothing to offer each other, Other than her, her wrinkled boreholed vagina and him, his long Gambian peniis.

She will get bored of the peniis at some point. And fly back to her 9 children.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by franklinjoseph(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Power of penis
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
faithfull18:

Ok
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Archbishop88: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
From mechanic to taxi driver...... Na only you waka come?

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by wisdomkid: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Congrats to the love birds.

We don't want any religious e-war here oo.

Just wish them well and leave the thread.

Talk truth and shame evil..You're Islamic abi?
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
udemzy101:

Story for the gods

Jesus Akbar
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2018
1Sharon:

Jesus Akbar

Smh.. You get wahala.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Moveonmax: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2018
She's following her heart. She could be right, or she could be wrong. Only if more women can be this courageous, we'll have a happier world.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by okwabayi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is old irrelevant news. Oh, look a black man is f-ucking another decrepit oyibo. What’s new there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.