Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (73528 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

Audi - maybe you have money
BMW - you have money but since you need everyone to notice you , you proly don't have that much.
Benz - you have money, simple

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:
I know you will say it's none of my business... I'm jealous... I'm broke and all that....

But let's face it. This syndrome of getting really rich without any known and established source of income is eating deep into us especially the youth.

As far as we keep glorifying people with questionable source of income, the use of people for rituals and other social vices like g+ and the rest will not see any decline anytime soon, instead it will be on the rising end... And you won't see the magnitude until it gets to your turn to be on the receiving end.

It's a bitter pill to take but I don't give a rat ass cos I hustle hard and damn proud of my steady progress!
Well said bro. Well said

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Emoney's is well deserved.
electronic money.
Emoney is Emeka Money instead

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Unik3030: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:
I know you will say it's none of my business... I'm jealous... I'm broke and all that....

But let's face it. This syndrome of getting really rich without any known and established source of income is eating deep into us especially the youth.

As far as we keep glorifying people with questionable source of income, the use of people for rituals and other social vices like g+ and the rest will not see any decline anytime soon, instead it will be on the rising end... And you won't see the magnitude until it gets to your turn to be on the receiving end.

It's a bitter pill to take but I don't give a rat ass cos I hustle hard and damn proud of my steady progress!
God bless u bro, I use to think am d only guy that belongs to this school of thought. this guys rag to riches story doesn't add up at all n it reminds me of ezeego

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
igniteconsults:
I used to talk like this when I was much younger years back. How dare you compare MERCEDES with Audi or bmw Grow up, drive one and come back in the future to analyse the difference. Mercedes Benz, old or new are in their own class.... if you wanna do the comparison, compare the S-class with Royles Royles, G- Wagon is meant to be an off-road luxury kind of car....
Rolce Royce is another over hyped piece of crap. Apart from the seat, nothing else classy about it
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hard To Accept Sometimes That This Guy Is In This Same Country.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Mulatta(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
You're a serious fool. first off g-wagon is not only a luxurious car,it's also an off-road vehicle. Pathetic you say which car manufacturer can make a boxy looking car with high performance oh yeah no one can apart from benz, you shit head Audi and bmw get inspiration from Benz, they make their car to that of Benz lowest rating class

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

That's just the brokeboy inside you talking.
HES PART OF THE VANITY CREW
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by djoey89: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
hmmm, Able God!!, shower your blessings o........
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
fddfgh:
uhmm Seun
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Vanity upon Vanity cry
Yes all is Vanity bro.

Am not praying to God to help me save Millions in my account, rather he should help me impact/bless millions of people.

That's the highest achievement God recognized not the Properties you buy he on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

Ignorance is a crime but publicizing it? Oh my God.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ikeike7: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to all my last subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Till you can afford one, you can't understand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by purplerope: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Una no go kill person with laugh from this una comments
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by adebayonle(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:
That's just the brokeboy inside you talking.
you wicked ��
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
How do these people get their money?

Is it the normal businesses we all do?

I am not understanding o

These are the kind of people the useless Nigerian police should be quizzing for these rampant gruesome ritual murders.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Metrix007(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You smart... The car is just over-hype...
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by GreenArrow2: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dacronym:
What is your aim this Guy.
You are billionaire no doubting that one by now what else keep your money to

Best post on the thread.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Elvisu: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Spotted in Moscow.

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
How do these people get their money?

Is it the normal businesses we all do?

I am not understanding o

you funny o !! what normal business ,are you into oil & gas or do you own a vessel abi depo ... una think of how to move ur business to the next level
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
The overgrown idiotch that always dress like ndi ugwu
sad
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Delivar(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Omihanifa:

That's your opinion Azubuike undecided
LoJ:

At the beginning of your post I thought you had sense. For saying the bolded, then you need to learn some more.

Benz is a class above Audi and Birma. The whole world agrees on that.
igniteconsults:
I used to talk like this when I was much younger years back. How dare you compare MERCEDES with Audi or bmw Grow up, drive one and come back in the future to analyse the difference. Mercedes Benz, old or new are in their own class.... if you wanna do the comparison, compare the S-class with Royles Royles, G- Wagon is meant to be an off-road luxury kind of car....
adeniyi3971:

make money and you'll change this opinion
kernniejay:

ChiefAzubuike what are you expecting Nigerians to know about G wagon? Is it not a vehicle? If anyone can afford it, how does that become your headache? Benz, Audi, BMW have their luxury vehicles and they are all German machines, meanwhile talking about automobile, Benz is generally a No. 1 Auto maker. Even the rivals (BMW and Audi) you mentioned know it.
Mulatta:

You're a serious fool. first off g-wagon is not only a luxurious car,it's also an off-road vehicle. Pathetic you say which car manufacturer can make a boxy looking car with high performance oh yeah no one can apart from benz, you shit head Audi and bmw get inspiration from Benz, they make their car to that of Benz lowest rating class
PurplePatch:

Ignorance is a crime but publicizing it? Oh my God.

That guy is actually right. Nigerians overhype Mercedes Benz so much. Do some research online. Mercedes Benz is not even top 5 of the most reliable car brands worldwide.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by samista: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
What kind of intimidation is this?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
What's ur source of income

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by orimipe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't seem to understand you.

Are you saying he is into oil and gas?

ericsmith:

you funny o !! what normal business ,are you into oil & gas or do you own a vessel abi depo ... una think of how to move ur business to the next level
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter

It might be his kitchen or laundry. But stop hating bro.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:

With this Mentality of yours, wanting to know the source of every mans progress and wealth, i'm sorry to say it, but you will remain a broke ass forever.. Focus on what concerns you, and not other people. Until they are caught or apprehended for robbery, kidnapping or whatever crime it is, their source of income shouldn't concern you, that is my little piece of advice.
You are not EFCC, Neither are you ICPC, so what is your business about wanting to know everyone's source of wealth??
People get rich everyday, and you trying to know their source only shows you have nothing to do#younogetwork.
Since you said you hustle and make steady progress, then double your hustle, so as to be better and make triple or quadruple progress, because with your statement above, you are nothing but a HATER.
Keep calculating everyone's source of wealth, time still waits for you ok......!!!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Delivar:

That guy is actually right. Nigerians overhype Mercedes Benz so much. Do some research online. Mercedes Benz is not even top 5 of the most reliable car brands worldwide.
oh okay, so because lexus and Toyota managed to make the list we should then compare lexus 350 or Camry to E or C class ABI?? Like u done high

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Uglymugg: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
symbianDON:
what EXACTLY does this guy do for a living to be able to afford these luxurious vehicles and live so large??

They said it's not our BUSINESS but we are supposed to strive to be like him despite not knowing his source of income.

Or why else does seun shove this kind of news down our throat? I really look forward to someone that can answer this question.

What is one single thing we benefit from a news story like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Adesuntim95(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Vanity upon Vanity cry
like if dem dash you, you won't collect.. it's so confusing seeing people despising what they really want.

If I no get money, wetin I gain oo
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alejof:
Where is this money coming from?

ASK GOOGLE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.