Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (73479 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Should have cleaned up the puddle his dog made before the photo session!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Emoney's is well deserved.
electronic money.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
what EXACTLY does this guy do for a living to be able to afford these luxurious vehicles and live so large??

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Juell(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
What does he do for a living?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter

But he has 2019 Gwagon na!! he lives in the future bro

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Denikayan: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
The guy don use Kcee future do money rituals

Even if Kcee put nuclear bombs for pocket and jump inside fire, hin no go still blow

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
igniteconsults:
I used to talk like this when I was much younger years back. How dare you compare MERCEDES with Audi or bmw Grow up, drive one and come back in the future to analyse the difference. Mercedes Benz, old or new are in their own class.... if you wanna do the comparison, compare the S-class with Royles Royles, G- Wagon is meant to be an off-road luxury kind of car....
Those who know, know
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
What's your source of income Mr man "and they awarded me 2 million dollar contract " like it's ur father is printing it

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
which doesnt count..
Omihanifa:

That's your opinion Azubuike undecided
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:
The guy don use Kcee future do money rituals

Even if Kcee put nuclear bombs for pocket and jump inside fire, hin no go still blow
lolzz. I swear emoney na ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by DEXTROVERT: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Expensive2000(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
As u kw too much, how many u dey ride?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

You are tired.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Spend It Bro.Its Your Time
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

There is nobody that will see clean Gwagon and not know there is something classy about the car ..its a statement anytime

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
so na en get that g-wagon wey i see earlier cry cry and later we start saying no money dae the country

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
all I see is dog pee on the floor
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na Photoshop

Somebody help. I mistakenly rub my honeypot with the hand I used to cut pepper. I need a room where I can spread my legs & fan it
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
igniteconsults:
I used to talk like this when I was much younger years back. How dare you compare MERCEDES with Audi or bmw Grow up, drive one and come back in the future to analyse the difference. Mercedes Benz, old or new are in their own class.... if you wanna do the comparison, compare the S-class with Royles Royles, G- Wagon is meant to be an off-road luxury kind of car....
Its obviously you who needs some growing up. How can you compare s class with a rolls Royce? Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mumjeremy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
fddfgh:
y post such nonsense here... r u normal at all

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by TEDHorsePower: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cool. Omambala born e-money cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by eebraa(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
The new Ezego

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
some cars are for show off. as you can see his garage, he already has enough flashy cars. ugly and expensive cars like this one is just there to tell a few peasants and bastards shut up dia. i personally wont buy a g wagon for any reason though. if i wanna shut peasants up, i shut thm up with the sound of a Lamborghini with is almost the same price as this ugly thing

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
"Vanity" gang should not come and say shii here.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
ChiefAzubuike what are you expecting Nigerians to know about G wagon? Is it not a vehicle? If anyone can afford it, how does that become your headache? Benz, Audi, BMW have their luxury vehicles and they are all German machines, meanwhile talking about automobile, Benz is generally a No. 1 Auto maker. Even the rivals (BMW and Audi) you mentioned know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by morikee: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
fddfgh:
Guy this is a public forum for both minors and adults please respect your self is it by force to go ur website
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you just spoke mind. Doug the Muro on YouTube revealed the ugliness of this over hyped piece of shìt, the interior is completely zero. . I'd rather take a Range Rover Velar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Never condemn what you can't afford

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
A Pure master piece..
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
fddfgh:
the mumu mods won't block this guy na... Who even know whether no be one of them dey post am sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.