Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (73478 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by celebgistz2: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Celebgistz:
I don't seem to understand you.

Are you saying he is into oil and gas?

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't even know what to say. grin
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Uglymugg: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scizzer:

With this Mentality of yours, wanting to know the source of every mans progress and wealth, i'm sorry to say it, but you will remain a broke ass forever..

If he's going to be shoved down our faces everyday then it's best to know more about him other than his fvcking name? What do you think?

We're not prying into his life, he's literally showing it off to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scizzer:

With this Mentality of yours, wanting to know the source of every mans progress and wealth, i'm sorry to say it, but you will remain a broke ass forever.. Focus on what concerns you, and not other people. Until they are caught or apprehended for robbery, kidnapping or whatever crime it is, their source of income shouldn't concern you, that is my little piece of advice.
You are not EFCC, Neither are you ICPC, so what is your business about wanting to know everyone's source of wealth??
People get rich everyday, and you trying to know their source only shows you have nothing to do#younogetwork.
Since you said you hustle and make steady progress, then double your hustle, so as to be better and make triple or quadruple progress, because with your statement above, you are nothing but a HATER.
Keep calculating everyone's source of wealth, time still waits for you ok......!!!!!

I used to be like you, until i learn't how to mind my own business.., until you are caught, then it concerns me... If you are not caught, make your money, make i find my own.. simple
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:
I know you will say it's none of my business... I'm jealous... I'm broke and all that....

But let's face it. This syndrome of getting really rich without any known and established source of income is eating deep into us especially the youth.

As far as we keep glorifying people with questionable source of income, the use of people for rituals and other social vices like g+ and the rest will not see any decline anytime soon, instead it will be on the rising end... And you won't see the magnitude until it gets to your turn to be on the receiving end.

It's a bitter pill to take but I don't give a rat ass cos I hustle hard and damn proud of my steady progress!
He owns Five Star Logistics. Google it real quick. You'd understand why he's so rich. The Nigerian government leased a RoRo ship berth to him for 10 years. No be beans.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
I don't seem to understand you.
Are you saying he is into oil and gas?

donnt you think is time yu make research ..,ignorance is a crime

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tegafej(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scizzer:

With this Mentality of yours, wanting to know the source of every mans progress and wealth, i'm sorry to say it, but you will remain a broke ass forever.. Focus on what concerns you, and not other people. Until they are caught or apprehended for robbery, kidnapping or whatever crime it is, their source of income shouldn't concern you, that is my little piece of advice.
You are not EFCC, Neither are you ICPC, so what is your business about wanting to know everyone's source of wealth??
People get rich everyday, and you trying to know their source only shows you have nothing to do#younogetwork.
Since you said you hustle and make steady progress, then double your hustle, so as to be better and make triple or quadruple progress, because with your statement above, you are nothing but a HATER.
Keep calculating everyone's source of wealth, time still waits for you ok......!!!!!

You see how short sighted you are?

Drawing blind, unintelligent and daft onclusions from thin air.

It's funny how you sit in a lil space and assume I'm BROKE.

Why not stick to your opinion rich human and lemme stick to mine....

Just try to use your brain more, it will aid it's development

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Putin is indeed right abt Africans.. undecided
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tegafej(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

He owns Five Star Logistics. Google it real quick. You'd understand why he's so rich. The Nigerian government leased a RoRo ship berth to him for 10 years. No be beans.

And also saw on Google that he got a $2million dollars contract as a miracle when he was on his way to the village and he wasn't so financially buoyant.

That's one hell of a miracle in this part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Uglymugg:

If he's going to be shoved down our faces everyday then it's best to know more about him other than his fvcking name? What do you think?

We're not prying into his life, he's literally showing it off to us.

I used to be like him, until i learn't how to mind my own business.. If you are not caught, e no concern me. If you are caught, then i can carry the matter for head. Time waits for no one, to be asking how everyone gets their Wealth..
One senator like that named Dino drives all sorts of fucking Vintage and modern cars, i used to bother about it before, but right now, don't give a Bleep....!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm not beefing, congrats to him, at least no be Yahoo money. If all my bets pay by the weekend I'll start my own business and be a baller 4 life.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by SureBETarena: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
you just spoke mind. Doug the Muro on YouTube revealed the ugliness of this over hyped piece of shìt, the interior is completely zero. . I'd rather take a Range Rover Velar.
Gwagon is a luxury off roader, you don't drive fancy cars in the bush.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Delivar(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
oh okay, so because lexus and Toyota managed to make the list we should then compare lexus 350 or Camry to E or C class ABI?? Like u done high
It's not about the individual vehicles but the brand as a whole. J.D. Power measured the number of problems reported by consumers and results were used to make the ranking. How else do we rank performance if not customer feedback? The overhyped impression you have about Mercedes Benz is just your own personal thought. The data speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:
The guy don use Kcee future do money rituals

Even if Kcee put nuclear bombs for pocket and jump inside fire, hin no go still blow

Not his future, it's his pant!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
castrokins:
Hard To Accept Sometimes That This Guy Is In This Same Country.

There are lots of 'them' in this country. Lots of even younger and richer ones than E-Money, just maybe a lot less social media loud. You'd see them if you go out more and keep your eyes open. Accept that.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:

You see how short sighted you are?

Drawing blind, unintelligent and daft onclusions from thin air.

It's funny how you sit in a lil space and assume I'm BROKE.

Why not stick to your opinion rich human and lemme stick to mine....

Just try to use your brain more, it will aid it's development

I'm not gonna exchange words with you, seen your photo already, you not my level, you still dey learn work.. I'm only trying to tell you to focus your energy and time on what matters to you, and your hustle like you said, and not wanting to know everybody source of wealth. If truly you said you hustle steady, and not a hater, then you have no business asking other peoples source of wealth.. my lil piece of advice
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by dracosith(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter

Oboy you get eye ooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
celebgistz2:
The Five star Record label boss Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money, is a billionaire, whose business stretches from real estate to the music industry.

E-money took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself in a white native infront of his newly acquired 2019 G-Wagon amongst other luxurious cars in his five star mansion.

see photos;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/e-money-shows-off-his-2019-g-wagon-amongst-other-cars-photos/

Please tell E money that whomever that did that increte for him duped him
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucid1:
I'm not beefing, congrats to him, at least no be Yahoo money. If all my bets pay by the weekend I'll start my own business and be a baller 4 life.

If you bet your life savings on that, then you'll end up a pauper for life. I assure you.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:

And also saw on Google that he got a $2million dollars contract as a miracle when he was on his way to the village and he wasn't so financially buoyant.

That's one hell of a miracle in this part of the world.
Well who are we to judge?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by naijapikin04(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Corruption: Lay off me, answer to Transparency International, Jonathan to Presidency

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/23/corruption-lay-answer-transparency-international-jonathan-presidency/

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
How do these people get their money?

Is it the normal businesses we all do?

I am not understanding o

If you wan to be like him bring your prick you will thank me later
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hedonini:

If you bet your life savings on that, then you'll end up a pauper for life. I assure you.

As in you mean he's a scammer?

Hmmmmn.

I'm willing to be my life savings on it, will you bet your dad's house?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
the g wagon looks like an ugly casket, tho I understand it's luxury content but for me it's Range Rover over G casket���

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tegafej(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scizzer:

I'm not gonna exchange words with you, seen your photo already, you not my level, you still dey learn work.. I'm only trying to tell you to focus your energy and time on what matters to you, and your hustle like you said, and not wanting to know everybody source of wealth. If truly you said you hustle steady, and not a hater, then you have no business asking other peoples source of wealth.. my lil piece of advice

smiley
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Ovipop: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
celebgistz2:
The Five star Record label boss Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money, is a billionaire, whose business stretches from real estate to the music industry.

E-money took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself in a white native infront of his newly acquired 2019 G-Wagon amongst other luxurious cars in his five star mansion.

see photos; too much sense bro... Benz is just over hyped! Bimmer all the way

Source: https://celebgistz.com/e-money-shows-off-his-2019-g-wagon-amongst-other-cars-photos/
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by andrew444(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

Your opinion and your mentality okay .
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Collysmith: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
stop discouraging because u hate benz just move on and go for your choice.....
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by victorpopoola20: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
I see nothing special in those Gwagon that I have enter and drive. Just the name and waste of money....
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tegafej(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Well who are we to judge?

I'm not judging him... No one is flawless.

I'm of the opinion that glorifying persons who have shady source of income is not helping our youth today.

Youths are seriously in a rush to get rich and ball which is having serious consequences on everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.