Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (73493 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (2) (3) (4)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ibcrown:
the g wagon looks like an ugly casket, tho I understand it's luxury content but for me it's Range Rover over G casket���

Autobiography full options was a hit. My fave car
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by victorpopoola20: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
I have drive Gwagon on many occasions, I see no big deal in that ugly beast, just the name and its too expensive for it money.....
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucid1:

As in you mean he's a scammer?

Hmmmmn.
I'm willing to be my life savings on it, will you bet your dad's house?
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Uglymugg: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scizzer:

I used to be like him, until i learn't how to mind my own business.. If you are not caught, e no concern me. If you are caught, then i can carry the matter for head. Time waits for no one, to be asking how everyone gets their Wealth..
One senator like that named Dino drives all sorts of fucking Vintage and modern cars, i used to bother about it before, but right now, don't give a Bleep....!
Dino is literally a Nigerian Senator lol. Never crossed my mind how he got his money. But who is E-money?

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
celebgistz2:
The Five star Record label boss Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money, is a billionaire, whose business stretches from real estate to the music industry.

E-money took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself in a white native infront of his newly acquired 2019 G-Wagon amongst other luxurious cars in his five star mansion.

see photos;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/e-money-shows-off-his-2019-g-wagon-amongst-other-cars-photos/
this boy no well o.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by celebgistz2: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Deltatoto:
this boy no well o.

Wetin I do
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Heyzee5: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
michaelandre:
lolzz. I swear emoney na ritualist

Please can you substantiate this claim.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by aforosco(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

I use to think like you until I got information.
Let me share you alil so that you can preach to others
G-wagon is not only preferred in Nigeria but in the world at large because of this reasons

Safety. THE BULLET PROOF FEATURE IS PRODUCED BY TAC( Texas Amour company).Your safety is sure even under assassination attempt so long you didn't wine down your glass

2. No matter the condition it can never,Never summersault. So another safety in case of accident

3. G- wagon can enter into a bridge and climb back to the road without accident.

Therefore if safety not fashion is your concern G-wagon would be your choice.Fashion and Class(Benz) makes people choose G-wagon

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by orimipe(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Point noted.

I'm just worried some of these peeps might be doing beyond the so called ''oil and gas".

ericsmith:

donnt you think is time yu make research ..,ignorance is a crime
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by zwonder: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alejof:
Where is this money coming from?
Ur fathers house
Alejof:
Ur fathers house
Alejof:
Ur fathers house

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucid1:

Autobiography full options was a hit. My fave car
gbayi! You sabi auto

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by kenex96: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bros abeg u dey sell Audi n BMW.[ I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
Akpa -amu, mechie onu
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by jaykay68(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
celebgistz2:
The Five star Record label boss Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money, is a billionaire, whose business stretches from real estate to the music industry.

E-money took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself in a white native infront of his newly acquired 2019 G-Wagon amongst other luxurious cars in his five star mansion.

see photos;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/e-money-shows-off-his-2019-g-wagon-amongst-other-cars-photos/
rubbish, even upcoming stars don't display wealth childishly like you are doing, have you seen Dangote display his wealth, but his wealth speaks and try to expose itself. gerrout pls.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter
Jesus!!!!....na wah
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
I want a G wagon cry cry cry
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Yzzey(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
For those of you asking for his source of wealth; he is into Electronic Money and other businesses .
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Budline(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Drug-dealer & Picker.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by showboy25(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
JayRise:
Good money.
Money, how are you?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
How do these people get their money?

Is it the normal businesses we all do?

I am not understanding o

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by samlake(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
God of eleventh hour, do my own...
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Hizeey: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
aforosco:

I use to think like you until I got information.
Let me share you alil so that you can preach to others
G-wagon is not only preferred in Nigeria but in the world at large because of this reasons

Safety. THE BULLET PROOF FEATURE IS PRODUCED BY TAC( Texas Amour company).Your safety is sure even under assassination attempt so long you didn't wine down your glass

2. No matter the condition it can never,Never summersault. So another safety in case of accident

3. G- wagon can enter into a bridge and climb back to the road without accident.

Therefore if safety not fashion is your concern G-wagon would be your choice.Fashion and Class(Benz) makes people choose G-wagon
no mind them..them see say na uglyness mata..what abt the 1 offical state car of the united state of america,call the beast...yes dat car is fuckly ugly if nt 1of d most ugless car..bt u life is 100% guarantee..even the f22 cant penetrate dat car..they tink is by fashion...every na class..
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
Point noted.

I'm just worried some of these peeps might be doing beyond the so called ''oil and gas".

well there are many other business wealthy people invest in oblivon to the poor ... if i ask what you understands banks to be ..you will say savings & withdrawal ... but baba if you get real money ur account officers will open some channels to you that will keep you on profit ,you relax ur money works.
wizkid last week tweeted he made $5m without living his room ..deleted the post asap.
oil & gas business alone is enough to use the lastest car except you are selling groundnut oil & refilling gas
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by sacx: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. [s]The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.[/s]
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That's a fat lie, go and buy yours, Benz is a strong brand.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Peppergroove(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
2019 never reach yet o
Him done get the 2019 version
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by TheOc: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are right jare.
I still prefer regular silky cars.
The bad side about Mr E-money car show is that ppl are still hungry in his village and without light n good road.
Let's not talk about school s
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Village boy. No be structure of g wagon but features matter most.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alejof:
Did you read at all?? sad
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Spain007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
orimipe:
How do these people get their money?

Is it the normal businesses we all do?

I am not understanding o

hahaha babe....if you know,u know

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React