Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren (4111 Views)

To My Igbo Brethren / My Igbo Brethren Pls Ponder On This Points Concerning NK And His IPOB / I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by ngadaAwo: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Balyz:
You will never get a referendum, all you will get is bullets in the belly.

do we have mods on nairaland

cc
Seun lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Balyz:
Biafra is dead, buried on January 15, 1970 and never to resurrect again. It's high time you taught your children how to sing the Nigerian national anthem
Biafra or no Biafra, the rest of the country is under a diabolic siege by the majorly illiterate and poor north. Just let this be in your conciousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

do we have mods on nairaland

cc
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
No need. Nigeria is under a vile dictatorship so the guy is right. The same guy will be alive to witness the revolution that will erupt following series of pent-up subdued dissatisfaction by the populace one day.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

^^^ These are the muslim monkeys and baboons that deceived booharii by encouraging him to marginalize the East after 2015 so that he can intimidate them into voting him in 2019.

In all proper countries that are not zoological, when a president win an election by whatever margin, he preaches unity and even works very hard in those areas where he lost to embrace them but in a zoological contraption ruled and run like a sahelian jungle, when a president Buhari Jibril wins, he goes on to marginalize the areas he lost, egged on by his animalistic zombiefied blood-baying illiterate supporters who pretend to have a grasp of how democracy works like this cantankerous unlettered oaf I'm quoting.

grin grin
This is exactly why I advised philpearon or whatever to Change his Weed Supplier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
Oga please take my advice, #ChangeYourWeedSup

Dividends of democracy is not a privilege but a right of citizens.
Lol... It's now dividends of democracy talk, it's no longer about marginalization...

It's obvious you have no basis for your hatred or silly calumny.You are just following the typical mass delusion that is applicable with people of your kind with lack of cognitive dissonance.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Lol... It's now dividends of democracy talk, it's no longer about marginalization...

It's obvious you have no basis for your hatred or silly calumny.You are just following the typical mass delusion that is applicable with people of your kind with lack of cognitive dissonance.
Mtcheeeew. So difficult making a buhareeden see the light.
Good bye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by fergie001: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
Mtcheeeew. So difficult making a buhareeden see the light.
Good bye!
Please keep your useless light to yourself.
How can someone be angry but don't even know why he is angry!!!
I asked you a simple question, but as usual you are running like your fellow blind idîots without answering it.
Run idïot, run... That's all you are good at.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Please keep your useless light to yourself.
How can someone be angry but don't even know why he is angry!!!
I asked you a simple question, but as usual you are running like your fellow blind idîots without answering it.
Run idïot, run... That's all you are good at.
grin grin grin

Now you are at that familiar place!

This is where a typical BMC can no longer stand criticism but rather open fire on the critic to take his life.

Ride on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

You are as useless as they come.
I have looked at all your posts, unfortunately, you still have not said anything.
if this is ramadan period, I would have said that your reasoning have been affected by the continues fast.
My Yoruba head slammer save your tears for the people in Benue,plateau,southern Kaduna,zamfara,taraba whose life under this buhari jubril has been made of less value than a cow.
As for we Igbo's, we are doing fine and business is moving and we would not vote buhari.
Now take your plastic kettle and go and pray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
fergie001:
Chai......
I have suffered in this country.......

I hate when people try to convince me with rubbish......
How can a whole lot of horseshit be aggregated on one post.....

Chineke!!!
nwanne live that man.he is a head slammer

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
if this is ramadan period, I would have said that your reasoning have been affected by the continues fast.
My Yoruba head slammer save your tears for the people in Benue,plateau,southern Kaduna,zamfara,taraba whose life under this buhari jubril has been made of less value than a cow.
As for we Igbo's, we are doing fine and business is moving and we would not vote buhari.
Something is definitely nuts in your brain...
You have listed all the states who should legitimately resent the government according to you... So whats your own beef?
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
grin grin grin

Now you are at that familiar place!

This is where a typical BMC can no longer stand criticism but rather open fire on the critic to take his life.

Ride on!
Na agbaghari ka akwa mkpuru amu, ewu!
You were asked a simple question, but your brain is filled with jelly, its avoiding answering it...
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Something is definitely nuts in your brain...
You have listed all the states who should legitimately resent the government according to you... So whats your own beef?
my own beef is that a fuvking head slammer is writing gebrrish and advising Igbo's on what to do? Who the fuvk do you think you are? Are you more intelligent than peter obi,Ngozi iweala,obiano,and the rest of the great Igbo people who are not in APC?
You are a nobody and you should restrict your advise to your fuvking head slammers.
As for we Igbo's, leave us to our ordeal,we are doing all fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Na agbaghari ka akwa mkpuru amu, ewu!
You were asked a simple question, but your brain is filled with jelly, its avoiding answering it...
If you like write in Swahili, the muderous tendencies of all APC supporters is flowing well in your vein like molten magma.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
Philpearon is so worked up now. Nobody should allow him near a rope biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ndi Igbo turu ilu si :
"i gaghi aku nwata ihe si ya ebela akwa "...
But in this instance, akubela nwata ihe ô na ebe ka mgbeee...Mgbe a ga akuzi ya ihe, o ga zi na ebe ka aturu...

Let him who have ear hear this...Especially those ipob fôols in this thread making jest of themselves, and thinking they are more Igbo than other Igbo people.
Fôols that can't even demand accountability from their Ward Councillors, let alone State Governors; are always looking for who to blame for nonexistent problems.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by oyatz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who exactly do you want to give you the date for your referendum?

(a) The Zoo
(b) Jubrin from Sudan

Gandollar:
Is asking for a referedum a crime? Why should you stuff the belly of those you govern because they asked for a referedum? Does that look like tyranny or not?
Only a low IQ leader like buhari will resort to killing the people as a way of silencing their voices in a 21st century.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Civilised people answer simple questions when asked in a discussion... But the fôols above have been ranting since yesterday without making a single point.
They can't even tell what their anger is.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
Philpearon is so worked up now. Nobody should allow him near a rope biko.
most people who make case for buhari jubril reelection are so clueless and so ignorant that it will take only an encounter with a spirit to make them change their mind.philfearon case is not an exception cos he lacks the mental capacity to reason things out.

My only problem is that he came here claiming to be Igbo when in reality he is no Igbo. I can swaer in my great grandmother grave that philfearon is not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
oyatz:
Who exactly do you want to give you the date for your referendum?

(a) The Zoo
(b) Jubrin from Sudan

Are you minding the mumu bastärd!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:
Civilised people answer simple questions when asked in a discussion... But the fôols above have been ranting since yesterday without making a single point.
They can't even tell what their anger is.
see you talking of civilization. Do you know the meaning of civilization? The continues hitting of bead on the ground can have a disastrous effect on ones mental capacity.
You are a confirmed slowpoke and please stop claiming to be Igbo. There is nothing Igbo in you ? Stop insulting the wise men from the east abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
most people who make case for buhari jubril reelection are so clueless and so ignorant that it will take only an encounter with a spirit to make them change their mind.philfearon case is not an exception cos he lacks the mental capacity to reason things out.

My only problem is that he came here claiming to be Igbo when in reality he is no Igbo. I can swaer in my great grandmother grave that philfearon is not Igbo.
I would have told you to not go and kill yourself... But you can jump from a storey building and land on a spike, or smash your brainless head on the floor or cut it off on a guiletine for all i care...You will not be missed, and the world will be rid of one brainless nitwit Nnamdi Kanu drank garri with his brain.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
see you talking of civilization. Do you know the meaning of civilization? The continues hitting of bead on the ground can have a disastrous effect on ones mental capacity.
You are a confirmed slowpoke and please stop claiming to be Igbo. There is nothing Igbo in you ? Stop insulting the wise men from the east abeg.
Stop quoting me if you have nothing to say...
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

I would have told you to not go and kill yourself... But you can jump from a storey building and land on a spike, or smash your brainless head on the floor or cut it off on a guiletine for all i care...You will not be missed, and the world will be rid of one brainless nitwit Nnamdi Kanu drank garri with his brain.
see onye Ara. We should vote buhari. Vote for him for what? You are a big disgrace.
Stop insulting wise men from the East.no Igbo reasons like you. You are a confirmed head slammer typing gebbrish under one old mosque in Oshogbo.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
see onye Ara. We should vote buhari. Vote for him for what? You are a big disgrace.
Stop insulting wise men from the East.no Igbo reasons like you. You are a confirmed head slammer typing gebbrish under one old mosque in Oshogbo.
Illogical and incoherent nonsense. You can't even speak well.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Stop quoting me if you have nothing to say...
I can only stop when you apologise for insulting Igbo's.who are you? Can you tell me why you feel you have the moral capacity to advice a whole region of wise men. If say I de near you eh,you go de vote blood for your mouth and I go cripple that your zombified hands and make sure you won't be able to type nonsense for the next two weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Illogical and incoherent nonsense. You can't even speak well.
illogical and incoherent is your second name yet you reason from your anus.
Bastard head slammer
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
I can only stop when you apologise for insulting Igbo's.who are you? Can you tell me why you feel you have the moral capacity to advice a whole region of wise men. If say I de near you eh,you go de vote blood for your mouth and I go cripple that your zombified hands and make sure you won't be able to type nonsense for the next two weeks
Typical ipob brainless pig...Reasoning is farfetched from you.
You have been typing and posting since morning, but you are yet to post a single reasonable comment.
I have whitewashed the other foôl and he has ran away...Heck, you might even be the same idîots.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
This goat says he needs an apology... The only thing you need and will get is a factory reset of your garri filled brain Nnamdi Kanu is drinking from everyday.
Aturu!!!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

This goat says he needs an apology... The only thing you need and will get is a factory reset of your garri filled brain Nnamdi Kanu is drinking from everyday!!!
you a foool and you don't know anything accept shouting Allah Akbar everyday.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by lastmessenger: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Typical ipob brainless pig...Reasoning is farfetched from you.
You have been typing and posting since morning, but you are yet to post a single reasonable comment.
I have whitewashed the other foôl and he has ran away...Heck, you might even be the same idîots.
and you think you made sense when you wrote down a long incoherent gibberish to convince the wise men from the East? You get luck say I no de near you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / Violence Claims 3,683 Nigerians In 14 Months — Global Rights / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.