Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bittersweet Truth About Relationships Today (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bittersweet Truth About Relationships Today (part 1) (306 Views)

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) / Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1) / How True Can This Be About Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bittersweet Truth About Relationships Today (part 1) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Over familiarity syndrome they say is what kills a Relationship. At the initial stage, during quarrels you would do everything possible to solve and resolve issues as soon as possible because you don't want to continue hurting the other person and you are also afraid of losing them.

But as time goes on the reverse is the case, you Start knowing the person out of over familiarity you stop caring so much about the other person's feeling, quarrels start lingering in from day to days or weeks and we do this because we know that these people loves us so much and no matter what we do they won't leave.

But we keep forgetting that emotional and spiritual things are slippery. When you think you are in control might be when you will lose grip.. There is no arriving point in love. You keep loving and keep renewing your love strategies until the best is gotten..
Until you are afraid of losing someone, you'll keep taking their feelings for granted.. Love is about the other person first.

TBC...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question to Ask and Answer before Going into Marriage / Five (5) Tips To Get You Back In The Dating Game / �please I'am In Love Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.