Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1) (391 Views)

Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Partthree(3) / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1) by Verbtips(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]today is my girlfriend birthday, and she invite me to her house and she added let me come urgently i started going not knowing what was happening i reach the gate i knock she was the one who open the door for me.she hug me i was supprise her mood was extra ordinary,i said baby what was happening she told me today is my birthday,i reply and you didn't told me she said yes she wants to make it a supprise,that is why she didn't tell me i said ok i entered and she and we walked together to the sitting room and i saw her friends jubulating and i notice some thing i am the only male there.she then collected the microphone and call their attention and she then introduce me to them and the was a great shout like the kingdom of hell is been distroyed and all the people in hell is been freed i just smile.she then order the dj give us banger na so dj start i work ko,
Re: Wetin My Girl Friend Do Me Today Part One(1) by Ologundudu2020: 1:41pm On May 14, 2022
I know a lady that will do same for me, but I always warned her of any unnecessary surprise cos I don’t love her but she’s indispensable.

So bro she love you fr, you not a simp, neither a redpiller. So it’s normal for you to be surprised and overwhelmed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You / If You Could Control Your Sexual Urges, Will U Still Need A Gf? / So Heartbreaking To Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.