Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead (27820 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
The stupid bastard called kanu and his idiotic followers should stare. Clear of nnewi.

Animals.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You have nothing else to say but call IPOB names. Let me remind you that as long as the name evokes rage, anger, and hatred in you, you would NEVER aspire to be anything or reach your potential. You are wasting all your efforts in hating and not enough to bring your self out of your lonely and desolate place of existence. Lest, you forget, "To sin by silence when men should protest, makes cowards out of men." Cowards and fools like you die many times before their actual deaths!

I am already doing well MFer...I am not angered by the useless iPods instead I sometimes feel sorry for the gullible iPod idio.ts who allow cursed iPod keyboard warriors like you push them to their early grave. I have asked you severaly when you will be joining your brothers to protest but you have fooli.shly dodged the question like the coward iPod online chest beating dumbo that you are. I sometimes wonder even if you know what the word coward means.

You fooli.sh , cursed iPods are always quick to use words like ' saboteur, backstabbers, cowards, betrayals and other words your useless coward fore feathers passed on to you without knowing the meaning. You have been writing useless quotes using the word coward and do not even know you are talking to yourself. Prove to me you are not a coward and go out there to support your iPod brothers in their protest. Stop hiding and bragging behind the keyboard.

I have accepted that I'm a coward. You prove to me that we are not the same. Don't quote me with the same bullshi.t coward trash again.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kjhova(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yopcity:

Keep blabbing, let ur Nigerian army finish with the rag-tagged terrorists that is killing them like fowls in borno before targetting Igbos, we love our land and value lives that's why we keep on but cynics like u forget that the british actually fought for ur brainless army in 1967 that u boast of.

If violence breaks out today and the british refuses to take sides even the Alaba traders are enough to handle ur stupid army, And yes ur country is a zoo ruled by
animals, fela first said it so if it pains u start thé fight, product of zoo �

Nice rant, yea? You even had me impressed for a bit. Maybe you should join the next protest from Ariara market and let the said "stupid" army do target practice with your empty skull.

I guess you are too young and ignorant to know of the tens of European and white South African mercenary officers who led Biafran soldiers in the last war. Too dumb to have known that the Biafran air force was almost entirely foreign personnel.

Yea, start a war and bring your Alaba traders to the front. I am so sure your situation in life is not as illustrious as these Alaba boys you wish to waste away on this evil course of yours.

Long life and prosperity to all Igbo citizens of Nigeria. Horrible ending to all Biafrans.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

I am already doing well MFer...I am not angered by the useless iPods instead I sometimes feel sorry for the gullible iPod idio.ts who allow cursed iPod keyboard warriors like you push them to their early grave. I have asked you severaly when you will be joining your brothers to protest but you have fooli.shly dodged the question like the coward iPod online chest beating dumbo that you are. I sometimes wonder even if you know what the word coward means.

You fooli.sh , cursed iPods are always quick to use words like ' saboteur, backstabbers, cowards, betrayals and other words your useless coward fore feathers passed on to you without knowing the meaning. You have been writing useless quotes using the word coward and do not even know you are talking to yourself. Prove to me you are not a coward and go out there to support your iPod brothers in their protest. Stop hiding and bragging behind the keyboard.

I have accepted that I'm a coward. You prove to me that we are not the same. Don't quote me with the same bullshi.t coward trash again.

You are a very simple minded fella. I do not need to tell you what you're...you already know that. I won't waste my breath on that but all I have to remind you is this: "When the rain falls, it does not fall on one man's house," and get ready for when your MASTERS and ready to make a slave out of your DUMB ASS. It's coming and coming very fast!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

You're living in HELL and think you're doing well. I do not blame you because you do not know any better!

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You are a very simple minded fella. I do not need to tell you what you're...you already know that. I won't waste my breath on that but all I have to remind you is this: "When the rain falls, it does not fall on one man's house," and get ready for when your MASTERS and ready to make a slave out of your DUMB ASS. It's coming and coming very fast!

You sound very boring. GTFO!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2018
nokatakata:

You sound very boring. GTFO!

Hey MOFO, you have been talking with your mouth full of lies and you're sitting in South West region agonizing and hating. But through the eyes of a fool, the deaf is wise and through the eyes of the wise the fool is size. Remember, if you take all the fools out of this world there wouldn't be any fun living in it, or profit. So, you're still around for a reason!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by bot101(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Hey MOFO, you have been talking with your mouth full of lies and you're sitting in South West region agonizing and hating. But through the eyes of a fool, the deaf is wise and through the eyes of the wise the fool is size. Remember, if you take all the fools out of this world there wouldn't be any fun living in it, or profit. So, you're still around for a reason!

Abeg, no give that guy any response again. He is a mistake of a man. I believe he will agree that Nigerians are suffering and smiling, yet says he is comfortable and well to do. He t
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You are too slow. Typical characteristics of a daft iPod miscreant. You moved from the misuse of the word coward and jumped to what you are exactly- fool.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Redhot111(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Guy any person u protesting is too mature to decide what he wants and what he abhors. They are protesting becos of d love and passion they have for Biafra not d words of those in media talking trash. What dat boy is doing is to hail them which every soldier or fighter needs from his supporters.

And I still insist he goes ahead to protest out of passion let those guys come and cheer him on too
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by talk2saintify(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2018
chiagozien:
For the blood of a biafran the zoo wasted,
one hundred blood of nigerians will flow.

Is not a threat but a promise.

You definitely dnt want to experience war my brother.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
bot101:

Abeg, no give that guy any response again. He is a mistake of a man. I believe he will agree that Nigerians are suffering and smiling, yet says he is comfortable and well to do. He t

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. Hence, I would adhere to your suggestion.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by HallaDaTruth: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
nokatakata:

Join iPod please. Join and go make use of ogbunigwe. You people haven't seen anything yet. Just pray Buhari doesn't win 2019. It will be tell for useless iPod miscreants.
grin grin grin grin continue to console yourself
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2018
itzprezy:

Reminds me of how Americans fight for their independence from the British people..this oppresion ipobians are receiving is ntn compared to what Americans received from british

You mean British fighting British?
Who were the Americans there? Same British.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
nokatakata:

You are too slow. Typical characteristics of a daft iPod miscreant. You moved from the misuse of the word coward and jumped to what you are exactly- fool.

I would have responded to your ignorant and imbecilic harangue, but you're not worth the effort. You're what you're and would die in your ignorance. Just because we share the same space in this universe does not necessarily mean we're on the same level intellectually...something to ponder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Youths Protest, Barricade NDDC Office With Coffin (Photos) / Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.