Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead (27737 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yyeske(m): 2:34am On Nov 24, 2018
naijaking1:
Anyone notice how Nigerian turn around to kill unarmed people any time they suffer heavy defeat with Boko haram?
Go and get armed and stop the noise
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by MYHUBBY: 3:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Elliot2:
if not that i have met very interesting afonja guys who see reasons in all these,i would have thought that ur alleged progenitor's fall from d sky has an impact on ur brain. But i am certain this shit is only unique to u n ur co-travellers.

who understand what this mumu is saying? u and your people are bad market to anyone that align with you

I can recall to you people recent outburst and the abuses on KANU when he told you his mumu to boyscout election. now the boyscout election that almost made APC win anambra despite is a new party then, is about to repeat itself. so all those things you said up there is for you and your yinmiri people not me
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by consultancy: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
This Biafra thing is just waste of time.it can't never be actualized.the southwest didn't believe in Biafra and secession while the south south are the minority and their interests is to control their resources by themselves not secession.the north is land locked .they will suffer most.if Nigeria ceases to exist.Buhari is a war veterans ..militarily he will stop Biafra..he will not go to Aburi for peaceful resolution..nor will he waits for Biafra to start.
this your grammar alone is enough to disintegrate Nigeria and hand Igbos their biafra on a platter of Gold
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Bishop4real: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
These people will face the wrath of Biafrans if the dont desist with racism. When Oduduwa children and Arewa children come out in rally nobody touch them. What offense have we commited to make the zoo hate us so. We have lost confidence in police and dont want them anymore on our streets.This is execution. It must be reported to Israeli Govt so they see why Ohamadike is bitter.

I know your tribalized mind won't let you remember El Zakzarky and what has been happening to him & his group. Your "Ohamaonyeujo" disappeared at the slightest sign of military power. He's as confused & powerless as his brainwashed mofos. Keep deluding yourself about Israel & her assistance on the promise of Kanu while he goes about enjoying himself. Execution ko; extradition ni...!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Bishop4real: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Have u heard of Bight of Biafra before in d history of d world. Go and check d occupants of dat land.
Mr historian grin grin

And who gave it the name "Bight of Biafra"? Who drew the so called map? The same imperialists your con leader brainwashed you mofos to hate now, abi?

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nengibo: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2018
itzprezy:

Reminds me of how Americans fight for their independence from the British people..this oppresion ipobians are receiving is ntn compared to what Americans received from british
Those Americans at the time were also British.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by mrblessed(m): 5:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Sleekfingers:

The north is not landlocked oooo...they share borders with Niger republic and Chad...

Southeast are the ones that are landlocked....
It is unfathomable how you successfully loaded lots of ignorance in just two sentences. Let me attempt to unpack them. First, sharing physical border with states is not what makes a state not to be landlocked, but inability to have access to large body of waters. Second, in this sense therefore, northern Nigeria is landlocked, if you remove the Middle Belt region. Do remember the exploits of European explorers such as the Lander Brothers and the Scottish doctor, Mungo Park? In summary, these men discovered to European business and financial sectors that River Niger has a direct link to the Atlantic Ocean.The south-east, though, is not landlocked as you erroneously stated, due to the presence of River Niger. Due to Nigeria's politics of economic strangulation, the river is yet to be dredged despite the fact that the people of the south-east are renowned for international business that requires a functional port. In a nutshell, you can have access to other continents, using River Niger that is connected to the Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Focusman1: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Who cooked this story for you Mr poster? The post lacks merit so so undone go home and do research next time you want to make a public noise.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Emmacolinho(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:
THIS IS TOTAL NONSENSE !!!
just at this time when we are trying to unite Nigerians and restore peace and order for the up coming election to be peaceful and credible, some lazy and jobless biafran youths are trying to seek attention by causing chaos.
They should all die at once I don't care
You’ve sworn to remain foolish Your choice sha
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kogi2010: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Let me presume that those that died in Borno yesterday were Chadian soldiers.
Shame no dey catch u for dat words of urs. So called gallant soldiers for up to 8yrs can't defeat Boko Haram; that they know their hideout. If one terrorist group is so difficult for ur army to defeat. I wonder watin go happen if there should be two terrorist group. That one will be a mild way of telling all soldiers to sneak out of d barrack for their dear lives.
y
my guy e no mean if dey want to mess up the army will transfer aggression thats what I mean

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Amumaigwe: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
This Biafra thing is just waste of time.it can't never be actualized.the southwest didn't believe in Biafra and secession while the south south are the minority and their interests is to control their resources by themselves not secession.the north is land locked .they will suffer most.if Nigeria ceases to exist.Buhari is a war veterans ..militarily he will stop Biafra..he will not go to Aburi for peaceful resolution..nor will he waits for Biafra to start.

Buhari will militarily stop Biafran the way he has stopped Boko Haram? Boko Haram only kills 100 zoo soldiers in battle every week, wait until IPOB and Shiites become militarized too. You will see war without end.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
For the blood of a biafran the zoo wasted,
one hundred blood of nigerians will flow.

Is not a threat but a promise.

Is that what chukwuokikeabiama would want?
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by chiagozien(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
BishopImam:

Is that what chukwuokikeabiama would want?
is that a question
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Sleekfingers: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=mrblessed post=73251287] It is unfathomable how you successfully loaded lots of ignorance in just two sentences. Let me attempt to unpack them. First, sharing physical border with states is not what makes a state not to be landlocked, but inability to have access to large body of waters. Second, in this sense therefore, northern Nigeria is landlocked, if you remove the Middle Belt region. Do remember the exploits of European explorers such as the Lander Brothers and the Scottish doctor, Mungo Park? In summary, these men discovered to European business and financial sectors that River Niger has a direct link to the Atlantic Ocean.The south-east, though, is not landlocked as you erroneously stated, due to the presence of River Niger. Due to Nigeria's politics of economic strangulation, the river is yet to be dredged despite the fact that the people of the south-east are renowned for international business that requires a functional port. In a nutshell, you can have access to other continents, using River Niger that is connected to the Atlantic Ocean.[/

If u remove middle belt....that's u said
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by akiOYIBO: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
your own opinion though
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by bot101(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2018
MrGoc:
@Op you are a bloody liar . . I wonder where you got this version of yours . . The police men from Otolo division Nnewi came to the market with two vans not three . . A Nissan pick-up and a Ford Ranger . . Never a Toyota Hilux . . The Igbos were completely unarmed bearing only their flags and they didn't pounce on anybody until the police shot at them first so as to kill them as usual . . . Unfortunately the bullets couldn't penetrate and the rest was history . . Mind you none of the Igbos was wounded talk more of dying . . . . Meanwhile the Army later came when show don finish . . threatening civilians with their AK-47 . . The kind marathon wey happen for Nnewi today ehn . . . Even Usain Bolt no fit beat me.

Thank you ooo!!! Two of my cousins actually saw what happened in the market yesterday, and gave exactly this same narration. The stupid policemen's brains didn't tell them to run after they shot the IPOB group leader and the bullet didn't enter. In the end, two policemen died by their own bullets!!

Anyways, they just died for a country that would never acknowledge them, nor create a better future for their children...they died like chickens, and for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by marvinsync(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Sleekfingers:

The north is not landlocked oooo...they share borders with Niger republic and Chad...

Southeast are the ones that are landlocked....

lol southeast is landlocked but igboland isn't

and it seems u don't even know what landlocked is if not u won't have talked nonsense about the north not being landlocked because it shares border with Niger republic and Chad?
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by marvinsync(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2018
mimimiles93:
[s][/s]
over my dead body will the ever be a tin called biafra on the soil of Nigeria..
U lots can go to mars and create ur own contry. Not on our soil.

why not ?
do you need us so much?
are u that Incapable of survival independently?

and what do u mean buy "our" soil? or "on the soil of Nigeria?"
ur not making any sense , how old are u?
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2018
blacknp:
In all honesty you are quite ignorant and at least misinformed,it is quite obvious you have never left the shores of Nigeria?No society is an utopia,make the best of what you have and stop wailing,blame it on yourself or on your parents for the state of life you find yourself in,no one forced them to add you to the millions of miserable life’s west of the Atlantic Ocean.

The Federal Government owes you nothing,go and tell people in Ikoyi & Victoria Island that Nigeria needs restructuring,then you will realize you are living in a poor mans world and it is your personal life that needs restructuring. Good night.

You want to sound intelligent but you are utterly daft! For you that claimed to have left the shores of Nigeria, where are you Go and read up history about USA, which is multicultural, multi religious and multiracial. That came together at a time, after their civil war, to negotiate their union. Do you know why they are called "United States of America?" Read up history before spewing thrash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by marvinsync(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

And who gave it the name "Bight of Biafra"? Who drew the so called map? The same imperialists your con leader brainwashed you mofos to hate now, abi?

ur diverting from the point lol
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by marvinsync(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=73252696][/quote]

which he did
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by marvinsync(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=73252696][/quote]

which he did...
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kanimike: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=zeromeridian post=73247211]What Buhari and his government have failed to understand is that its impossible to suppress people with ideology with tanks and bullet.
Ideology is not what you suppress rather you dialogue. Army and Police are having a field day because these guys have not resolved
to pursue the demand through arms struggle.

The stupid government are playing into the hands of Kanu again. If this degenerates, be sure that the end of Nigeria is here. Kanu has a game plan
to spite the government of Nigeria to start killing IPOB members again. His followers are ready to take bullets and die.

You people here typing trash do not know What Nigeria is in for now. Dialogue will save Nigeria before its too late. everybody is a looser in a war but one side will definitely lose more. You need to go to the SE and some part of SS to understand the kind of spirit this guys have and determination.

I bet you Israel is monitoring the situation closely. Nigeria voted against Jerusalem as Israeli Capital and Nigeria is in the bad books of Israel and the US.[color=#006600][/color]

A word is enough for the wise.[/quote. No south south state is interested in any Biafra, fight for Biafra is a fight for oil, greedy people, go with your five States, south is not Biafra.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Sleekfingers: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2018
marvinsync:

lol southeast is landlocked but igboland isn't

and it seems u don't even know what landlocked is if not u won't have talked nonsense about the north not being landlocked because it shares border with Niger republic and Chad?

My mistake....
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:

U are deceiving ur self.

The main point is that u are afonja n u can't exist without igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Kahujadekadura: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

Go and make research and clarify d issue for ur self.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:

They obviously look lazy and that's why they indulge in such nonsense
I will still be here when they will be waiting for their leaders "third coming" after he must have gone for exile who knows where this time
I agree with you but since I don't have lucrative job can you plz give me one and I will never ask for Biafra again because there is no job that's why I want Biafra
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Yes, they might be dying but like Leornado da Vinci said, "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." But to COWARDS like you, "The human race is a race of cowards; and you're not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner."

Brave iPod, GTFO the internet and join your fellow airheads to protest. Don't be a coward like your director who is hiding in Israel and giving empty threats and ultimatum. Show us ur bravery.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Elliot2:
blood sucker! They will still be here thousands of years to come. meanwile,u will have been gone and forgotten with just dis stupid post reminding humanity of a blood thirsty dude.

No they will not be here...many of them have been wasted due to their fooli.shness . You are one of the evil iPods encouraging and pushing the daft iPod miscreants to their early grave. You come online to urge them on but will never join them in the protest..Lol. You betray you iPod brothers and push them to early grave. I am here and still watching y'all iPod airhead get wasted like tissue.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
kotv:

Why are some you people fools? This is the exact same thing people like you kept doing until Boko Haram took up weapons and started murdering soliders in hundreds. The exact same thing people like you did before militants took up weapons and started murdering soliders. Did you even read the article? An officer was killed as well as two left blooded while ipob had just one casualty and this is without them having any weapons. Imagine what they'll do with weapons. Are people like you so much of a fool you keep repeating the exact same mistake? Instead of people like you to hope and wish our stupid military and officers stop provoking unarmed people into becoming violent. Idiots like you would be among the people encouraging them until those unarmed people pick up weapons and start killing them. Next, you'll be among the same people cursing the civilians for killing soliders and innocent people forgetting it was your military that pushed them into picking up weapons. The same way fools like you keep cursing Boko Haram forgetting it was the military extra judiciary killings and attack towards them that pushed them into becoming the terrorist they are now. Since ipob were able to kill an officer and injure two with no weapon, then the anger and hatred the military extra judiciary killings is creating is reaching to a tipping point. Only a fool would keep praising and hoping they keep provoking them. The dumbest thing to do is provoking people that don't care about dying. We have not fixed the Boko Haram problem the armed forces created, fools like you is clapping for them to create another one. Why do we have people like you in this country?

Blah blah! Stop ranting on the internet. Join your iPod airheads to pick up ogbunigwe. The NA will be waiting to waste millions of you iPod miscreants then you can start crying genocide. Nobody gives two phucks about you iPods. We all know y'all are nothing but envious, daft, hateful, mischievous bas.tards. There will be no mercy shown to MFing airheads like you come 2019 after you lose and start chanting biafrau.d. y'all will be met with brute force and fury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.