Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead (27763 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Kahujadekadura: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Join iPod please. Join and go make use of ogbunigwe. You people haven't seen anything yet. Just pray Buhari doesn't win 2019. It will be tell for useless iPod miscreants.
Na Atiku DAT was d VP when Asaba massacre happened and did not say anything. But he was fast to wage war against OBJ becos of his intention to prolong d presidential tenure. He did dat not dat he cherish ppl interest rather he his eyeing d seat also.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

Why do you have to blame my admirable yorùbá people for your stewpidity. grin
i guess she meant the afonja branch of d yoruba. Those guys r one hell of savages. (u r one).

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Kahujadekadura: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2018
mimimiles93:

If they were engaged in one or two tins, they won't have time to carry flag and be disturbing the peace of the community.

They are jobless and lazy
And if u are engage in one or two thing. U won't have time to chat.
U PDP fans should not expect to forget our dead sons that sacrificed their lives last year and start to Aticulate. It can't be possible; it is a betrayal to d dead ones.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by blacknp(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Which of d soil are u talking about.
Nigeria and Biafra, which one came first?
If I slap u there; ur generations will be hearing of dat sound till earth gets list.
Has Biafra ever existed other than in the minds of some disillusioned people like ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu (cowards) and colonel ojukwu ended up marrying miss Nigeria,Biafra indeed,what an irony?

Go and read your history again,Lazy ingrate. Go to the United States you would see your ibo people that where shipped from the Calabar ports by the Efik’s and Ibibio’s during the trans Atlantic slave trade.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
For the blood of a biafran the zoo wasted,
one hundred blood of nigerians will flow.

Is not a threat but a promise.
The way blood flow when buhari went to east after beating empty chest.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yopcity: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2018
kjhova:

Your offence is calling us a zoo.

You will continue to become body bags until some minuscule form of sense permeate that thick skull of yours.

That someone called u zoo is not enough to take his life, And don't boast or threaten people with death becos life is pecious, one more thing, remember nobody has monopoly of violence, if Ipob resort to arms the fight may not be as easy as u and ur likes think, we are in modern and dangerous times!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by OgeFather(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Elliot2:
look ogechild,there is more to the life of a nation than mere periodic elections that come and go without any improvement of the living standard of the citizenry by elected leaders. Ogechild!

Firstly, if you have a child, refer to them that way and not me for you know not whom you chat with. watch it !!!

Secondly, kindly tell us how your thugs in IPOB choose thier leaders since you don't do elections
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Empty piss drinking chest beater undecided even your savior Nnamdi Kanu values his dog more than you!

Don't go and look for how to make good and legit money, be there shouting biafla upandan undecided
if only ur nigeria thinks of u half of what nnamdi kanu did to just a mere dog,broda ur life for no bend like dis. Chai!!! Or ordinary ekuke is shown much love than a full fleshed human like u.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kotv: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Yen yen yen. Lol it still doesn't change the fact that iPods are getting wasted by the day. When are you joining your brothers to protest? You need to also learn your lesson.

Why are some you people fools? This is the exact same thing people like you kept doing until Boko Haram took up weapons and started murdering soliders in hundreds. The exact same thing people like you did before militants took up weapons and started murdering soliders. Did you even read the article? An officer was killed as well as two left blooded while ipob had just one casualty and this is without them having any weapons. Imagine what they'll do with weapons. Are people like you so much of a fool you keep repeating the exact same mistake? Instead of people like you to hope and wish our stupid military and officers stop provoking unarmed people into becoming violent. Idiots like you would be among the people encouraging them until those unarmed people pick up weapons and start killing them. Next, you'll be among the same people cursing the civilians for killing soliders and innocent people forgetting it was your military that pushed them into picking up weapons. The same way fools like you keep cursing Boko Haram forgetting it was the military extra judiciary killings and attack towards them that pushed them into becoming the terrorist they are now. Since ipob were able to kill an officer and injure two with no weapon, then the anger and hatred the military extra judiciary killings is creating is reaching to a tipping point. Only a fool would keep praising and hoping they keep provoking them. The dumbest thing to do is provoking people that don't care about dying. We have not fixed the Boko Haram problem the armed forces created, fools like you is clapping for them to create another one. Why do we have people like you in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Kahujadekadura: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2018
blacknp:
Has Biafra ever existed other than in the minds of some disillusioned people like ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu (cowards) and colonel ojukwu ended up marrying miss Nigeria,Biafra indeed,what an irony?

Go and read your history again,Lazy ingrate. Go to the United States you would see your ibo people that where shipped from the Calabar ports by the Efik’s and Ibibio’s during the trans Atlantic slave trade.
Have u heard of Bight of Biafra before in d history of d world. Go and check d occupants of dat land.
Mr historian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yopcity: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Its completely disheartening when I read comments like this written by a supposed human being dat I think there should be another word for wat recieves and processes information in some supposed human skulls... people like u beg the call for that new word cos sincerely wat u have in ur skull is not brain....

Boko Haram just slaughtered over 70 of ur cowards dat mistake themselves to be soldiers, u never raised any alarm to urge ur $tupid a$$ zoo government to send reenforcement buh on seeing IPOB news ur delusional empty skull found its voice...go and check ur head b4 it's too late....

Don't mind the cynic and his likes, they see Igbos as a defeated people because of the 1967 civil war and everytime they will say : we will wipe out Igbos but i laugh in spiritual powers !

Most of them actually believe that in case of War the SE only will be affected while they will be sleeping and doing normal business in Lagos and Abuja, i laugh again in swahili !

Onye ajulu anaghi aju onwe ya, mana ubosi nta ka achuo n'owere nchi ! One day e go happen and they will see how strong is their army they re boasting of !

2 Likes

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2018
mimimiles93:
Nairaland is a Nigerian forum.. U pigs should go to biafraudd forum and wail.

Only a person who is intellectually bereft would rather call people names rather than express their views in an intelligible way. I am not certain how much formal education you had but your aggressiveness and lack of reasoning makes me wonder if you have ever seen the four walls of any academic institution. When numbskulls like you have nothing of substance to add to an intellectual discourse, they resort to what they know how to do best...scream, call names, lie, deny and deflect!

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Go tell your gibberish to the wasted airhead iPods. Extinction is getting close for useless iPods. The earlier they begin to use their brains the better for them.
blood sucker! They will still be here thousands of years to come. meanwile,u will have been gone and forgotten with just dis stupid post reminding humanity of a blood thirsty dude.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by emperorgeoffrey: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2018
so were is the pictures for the stupid accusations cause all I see are people waving frag in protest
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by CXLVII: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
What Buhari and his government have failed to understand is that its impossible to suppress people with ideology with tanks and bullet.
Ideology is not what you suppress rather you dialogue. Army and Police are having a field day because these guys have not resolved
to pursue the demand through arms struggle.

The stupid government are playing into the hands of Kanu again. If this degenerates, be sure that the end of Nigeria is here. Kanu has a game plan
to spite the government of Nigeria to start killing IPOB members again. His followers are ready to take bullets and die.

You people here typing trash do not know What Nigeria is in for now. Dialogue will save Nigeria before its too late. everybody is a looser in a war but one side will definitely lose more. You need to go to the SE and some part of SS to understand the kind of spirit this guys have and determination.

I bet you Israel is monitoring the situation closely. Nigeria voted against Jerusalem as Israeli Capital and Nigeria is in the bad books of Israel and the US.

A word is enough for the wise.

grin grin grin

Comedian
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by big7: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Noise making flatheaded cowards..you want to swim round 2 abi?

That why you guys will not live to see the land of the rising sun biafra...Nigeria will burn down to the dust
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2018
mimimiles93:
[s][/s]
over my dead body will the ever be a tin called biafra on the soil of Nigeria..
U lots can go to mars and create ur own contry. Not on our soil.
I feel ur pain, bro. The pain is real,mehn.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kernel001: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:

I just realised how much I've indulged you, because you keep saying nonsense outside the scope of our conversation and I keep wasting my time replying you

Bro go and chill

No! You didn't waste your time, you invested it in Biafra threads. Please stop pretending to love your enemy.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:

They obviously look lazy and that's why they indulge in such nonsense
I will still be here when they will be waiting for their leaders "third coming" after he must have gone for exile who knows where this time
ogefather,i guess age doesn't mean wisdom.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Denton027: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Valike2008:
My Igbo brothers please stay safe, there are ongoing plans to launch python dance again in the south east, especially during this festive season to humiliate our brothers returning from Abroad, let's play safe, All hail Biafra
Let them try it, at least three useless heads of any police or soldier will be on my kill count before I return to Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:

Because they know it will soon go back to the trash where it came from #GetSense
if u were not an ogechild,u would have followed same.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by omooba969(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Elliot2:
i guess she meant the afonja branch of d yoruba. Those guys r one hell of savages. (u r one).

You're noticedgrin, can you now crawl into your cage.

Òpònú. cool
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Yen yen yen. Lol it still doesn't change the fact that iPods are getting wasted by the day. When are you joining your brothers to protest? You need to also learn your lesson.

Yes, they might be dying but like Leornado da Vinci said, "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." But to COWARDS like you, "The human race is a race of cowards; and you're not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner."

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2018
AmazingELixir:

grin

I'm aware not everyone from the Igbo nationality believe in the Biafra struggle and even a good measure of those canvassing for equal treatment doesn't necessarily believe or align to the ipob ideology and modulus operandi.
u n ur sense are mortal enemies.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by SirBunky85(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
What Buhari and his government have failed to understand is that its impossible to suppress people with ideology with tanks and bullet.
Ideology is not what you suppress rather you dialogue. Army and Police are having a field day because these guys have not resolved
to pursue the demand through arms struggle.

The stupid government are playing into the hands of Kanu again. If this degenerates, be sure that the end of Nigeria is here. Kanu has a game plan
to spite the government of Nigeria to start killing IPOB members again. His followers are ready to take bullets and die.

You people here typing trash do not know What Nigeria is in for now. Dialogue will save Nigeria before its too late. everybody is a looser in a war but one side will definitely lose more. You need to go to the SE and some part of SS to understand the kind of spirit this guys have and determination.

I bet you Israel is monitoring the situation closely. Nigeria voted against Jerusalem as Israeli Capital and Nigeria is in the bad books of Israel and the US.

A word is enough for the wise.
mumu talk
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Elliot2(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

You're noticedgrin, can you now crawl into your cage.
Òpònú. cool
agbaya,weyrey Opori-opo.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by naijaking1: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Anyone notice how Nigerian turn around to kill unarmed people any time they suffer heavy defeat with Boko haram?
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Why did you run away as a yorubaman who loves nigeria to the USA?
Why are we yorubas hypocritical? yorubad will vote tyrants, bigots like buhari who they belive will help them 'deal with ibos' and run away from the same regime they voted in.

Why are yorubas filling up embassy after voting numbskulls into power. Why not stay and reap the 'chainji' that you sow.

Have a nice day there buddy grin
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by jafol(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lagos ibadan journalism is the worst
We know an ipob when we see one that wish to have a yoruba descendant. We give u banke as long as ur igbo is dead. Lol
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by jafol(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2018
blacknp:
In all honesty you are quite ignorant and at least misinformed,it is quite obvious you have never left the shores of Nigeria?No society is an utopia,make the best of what you have and stop wailing,blame it on yourself or on your parents for the state of life you find yourself in,no one forced them to add you to the millions of miserable life’s west of the Atlantic Ocean.

The Federal Government owes you nothing,go and tell people in Ikoyi & Victoria Island that Nigeria needs restructuring,then you will realize you are living in a poor mans world and it is your personal life that needs restructuring. Good night.
Oponu pls can u read what he said and rewrite ur misery again? No wonder igbos r backwards common English you can't reply without diverting
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yyeske(m): 2:30am On Nov 24, 2018
kotv:

Why are some you people fools? This is the exact same thing people like you kept doing until Boko Haram took up weapons and started murdering soliders in hundreds. The exact same thing people like you did before militants took up weapons and started murdering soliders. Did you even read the article? An officer was killed as well as two left blooded while ipob had just one casualty and this is without them having any weapons. Imagine what they'll do with weapons. Are people like you so much of a fool you keep repeating the exact same mistake? Instead of people like you to hope and wish our stupid military and officers stop provoking unarmed people into becoming violent. Idiots like you would be among the people encouraging them until those unarmed people pick up weapons and start killing them. Next, you'll be among the same people cursing the civilians for killing soliders and innocent people forgetting it was your military that pushed them into picking up weapons. The same way fools like you keep cursing Boko Haram forgetting it was the military extra judiciary killings and attack towards them that pushed them into becoming the terrorist they are now. Since ipob were able to kill an officer and injure two with no weapon, then the anger and hatred the military extra judiciary killings is creating is reaching to a tipping point. Only a fool would keep praising and hopingz they keep provoking them. The dumbest thing to do is provoking people that don't care about dying. We have not fixed the Boko Haram problem the armed forces created, fools like you is clapping for them to create another one. Why do we have people like you in this country?
What is holding IPOB from getting armed, let them destroy the SE just as Boko Haram is doing in the NE, let the destruction start from Main market Onitsha, Ariara market Aba, the Niger bridge, Ogbete market Enugu, Eke Awka, Nkwo Nnewi, let them destroy every industrial cluster we have in Igboland, force all schools to shut down since you love the inspiration Boko Haram and Niger delta militants are giving you and I hope you will be armed and on ground and not online fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Governorship Candidates Step-Down For Sylva / Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.