Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago (74566 Views)

The Moment 6-Storey Building Collapsed In Banana Island, Lagos (Video) / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] / Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by bestpunterever: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

DPC you mean?
don't mind that guy, even DPC can't cause immediate collapse during construction.DPC only prevent dampness through wall, and DPM prevent through slab.

1 Like

Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
bestpunterever:
don't mind that guy, even DPC can't cause immediate collapse during construction.DPC only prevent dampness through wall, and DPM prevent through slab.

My position too
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by joebeckz(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2018
liyahwillie:

I have seen a port Harcourt fellow
Just seeing this today.
Yea Yea.
There are alot of PH pple here though, I haven't met any physically but soon. How are you?
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by liyahwillie(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
joebeckz:

Just seeing this today.
Yea Yea.
There are alot of PH pple here though, I haven't met any physically but soon. How are you?
I',m good dear..... HAPPY SUNDAY AND COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by joebeckz(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2018
liyahwillie:

I',m good dear..... HAPPY SUNDAY AND COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
same to you. Good tidings to you and yours.
You spent Christmas in PH?
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by liyahwillie(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
joebeckz:
same to you. Good tidings to you and yours.
You spent Christmas in PH?

NO....HOW ABOUT U
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by joebeckz(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
liyahwillie:

NO....HOW ABOUT U
I didn't go anywhere oh. I didn't take a leave from work so I am around. You had better bring back goodies when coming oh.
Re: What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago by liyahwillie(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
joebeckz:
I didn't go anywhere oh. I didn't take a leave from work so I am around. You had better bring back goodies when coming oh.
lol no p.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) / How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.