Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos (32953 Views)

The Moment 6-Storey Building Collapsed In Banana Island, Lagos (Video) / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by AAJ50(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
A three-storey has reportedly collapsed in the Ososa area of Bariga, Lagos State.

The building was said to have collapsed around 9.30pm on Sunday.

Five persons were said to be rushed to a private hospital with no death recorded.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-another-building-collapses-in-lagos/

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by TrollKiller(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Op... The building is dilapidated. Not collapsed.

All these half baked bloggers self undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Automatic3444(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Everywhere is death trap in naija

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
...and the occupants of that room will lock the door at night, thinking they are safe.
Funny how nylon now have doors.

Anyway, the landlord should start looking for a room to rent ,because the govt will demolish and take over the place.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Advantaged1: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mankind is in a downward trajectory, her systems failing and solutions are scarce for the worlds problems.

It is always argued that you cant use this level of knowledge to solve this level's challenges. You need a higher level of knowledge to solve this levels challenges. Man is in problem and the higher knowledge required to solve mans problem is JESUS.

Find Jesus and you would find solution to life's challenges. Paraphrasing the bible in Romans 10 verse 8 to 10 'if you would believe with your heart that God raised Him up from the dead, and confess with your mouth His lordship then salvation is yours'.

Remember God loves you and all that He ask of you is to believe in His son Jesus the Christ.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by sunnyworld2love(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Omo
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Simplyleo: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
All these bricklayers sef.

People go mix 100 headpans of sand, 50 headpans of gravels and 2 bags of dangote cement as concrete.

Isn't it time govt set up a body monitoring private buildings under construction?

And where such buildings or constructions fail due to poor quality materials, such body becomes partly liable? angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by ainas247: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
sad they should evacuate everyone from that building biko..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by BadAdviser: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Foolish OP this is a two storey building not 3

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
BARIGA
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Pascopele: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
ANY HOUSE WEY DEY OSOSA NA RISK O. most houses in that place are outdated and are quarter to fall

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Most buildings in Lagos needs to be demolished. Many are built with inferior materials

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by dkdmy: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Still comes down to improper construction and maintainance practices in Nigeria. I haven’t heard of building collapse in developed countries! When are we going to start getting things right in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
dilapidated houses everywhere in Lagos even on the Island here
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Open house grin
Thank God no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by mountmoriah(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
BadAdviser:
Foolish OP this is a two storey building not 3
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by chinavs9ja(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
sad

I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by mytime24(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
see
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by ceenana: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari why
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by BlueRayDick: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
If Lagos state government should focus on this Bariga ehn, a lot of people will be rendered homeless instantly. A lot of houses not worth inhabiting in that axis

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by chizzyreal: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Look at the effect of greed and incompetency.

I hope u guys are taking note in case it happens in another region
Re: Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos by otherway: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
This one no collapse ...nah almost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants Me To Pay A Debt I Didn't Accrue / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.