Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? (73361 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by jmoore(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2023
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by talented321: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Depend on the location, because only building fit reach 7 to 12m, and if u want to add furniture that house should 12 to 20m, my opinion sha.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2023
It can't

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by visaclick: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
For where? When a bag of cement is 5300 already.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2023
visaclick:
For where? When a bag of cement is 5300 already.
How much was cement last year? The difference is not much.

We are talking about 2 bedroom.
Change go remain for the 5 million.

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by AwokenVawulence: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2023
It can bros

16 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by adamma24: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:

Jmoore...that house is more than 5 million naira to build...cos u dont know how expensive or costly building materials are right now...

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ladiesdream: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:

5 million will only roof that house. 7 million additional will finish the house to taste. Totalling 12m

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by jmoore(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Ladiesdream:
5 million will only roof that house. 7 million additional will finish the house to taste. Totalling 12m
What is the size of the area you are roofing? 2 bedroom, you dey call 5 million naira.
If you use 12 million to build 2 bedroom, then you may use 400 million to build 2 storey building of 3 bedroom flats ensuite.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ladiesdream: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:

What is the size of the area you are roofing? 2 bedroom, you dey call 5 million naira.
If you use 12 million to build 2 bedroom, then you may use 400 million to build 2 storey building of 3 bedroom flats ensuite.
my brother if you don't own a house you built from the scratch personally under your supervision to ensure that no one cheats you, you won't understand.

That house the least you can build with minimal finishing is 12m, don't allow anyone to deceive you.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ladiesdream: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:

what I meant by will only roof the house is from foundation, block work to roofing.

13 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by NinjaMetahuman: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol with suspended floor?

Yeah that's not happening.

That house isn't less than 8-10 million.
Unless you somehow have partnership with dangote to get his cement for 2k per bag.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by KingMack(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
It can't fit...if it can, then I'll build a mini estate with 50mπŸ™„

15 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Sharpsharp00123: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2023
adamma24:

Jmoore... shutup ur mouth....that house is more than 5 million naira to build...cos u dont know how expensive or costly building materials are right now...
oga 5 million will finish that house abeg

Are u a developer?

Na agent wen won chop money dey give u unreasonable price, with 5 million I will do that for myself but if na client wan give me I go talk say e no go reach

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by adamma24: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Sharpsharp00123 post=124473886]oga 5 million will finish that house abeg

Are u a developer?

Na agent wen won chop money dey give u unreasonable price, with 5 million I will do that for myself but if na client wan give me I go talk say e no go

...I no fit follow u banter words this Monday afternoon....because I no sure say u don build house or buy building materials of recent.....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Sharpsharp00123: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
adamma24:

U be idiot...I no fit follow u banter words this Monday afternoon....because I no sure say u don build house or buy building materials of recent.....
your father is an idiot

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by ibechris(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
adamma24:

U be idiot...I no fit follow u banter words this Monday afternoon....because I no sure say u don build house or buy building materials of recent.....

That guy didn't abuse u but I wonder how u guys behave in this country.

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by obinna58(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."
Yes but wouldn’t be as polished as the picture, e go look local for eye but house na house sha

That small house in that picture fit reach 15-20million, judging by materials

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by acorntree(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
obinna58:

Yes but wouldn’t be as polished as the picture, e go look local for eye but house na house sha

That small house in that picture fit reach 15-20million, judging by materials

With 5m it's possible only that it may not be posh like this. House design get different level , someone can build a small house with 1m and someone else with 100m. The size, quality , sophistication is the difference. Houses are not the same just like cars are not the same, someone using kabukabu will say he has a car whereas if you see expensive tear rubber car , you will surely see the difference. With substandard building material you can even build that house there with 2m, only that it won't last. Just use gutter sand to mold block. Use 1bag of cement with 10pan of sand and 2 pan gravel, house foundation have started.😁😁😁😁

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by obinna58(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
acorntree:

With 5m it's possible only that it may not be posh like this. House design get different level , someone can build a small house with 1m and someone else with 100m. The size, quality , sophistication is the difference. Houses are not the same just like cars are not the same, someone using kabukabu will say he has a car whereas if you see expensive tear rubber car , you will surely see the difference. With substandard building material you can even build that house there with 2m, only that it won't last. Just use gutter sand to mold block. Use 1bag of cement with 10pan of sand and 2 pan gravel, house foundation have started.😁😁😁😁
Exactly
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by adamma24: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
acorntree:

Bros..Thank u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by youngdad: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Watch the roofing style its flat.Not much wood and normal zink
1.5m can finish the block work.1m can finish the roofing considering the style
The remains money goes for windows,painting,electrical and plumbing.
Let's stop exaggerating things so that people can be encouraged to own their cute houses.
From my experience last year,if I had listened to people,I would not have finished my own house.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by emmybobo1: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
jmoore:

Do you know that building soak away alone is up to 800k

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Mrshape: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
emmybobo1:

Do you know that building soak away alone is up to 800k
With around 300k you will get a biodigester

31 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by IamANigerianMan: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
adamma24:

Jmoore... shutup ur mouth....that house is more than 5 million naira to build...cos u dont know how expensive or costly building materials are right now...
That building has upstairs features , 5million cannot build it

9 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Nazgul: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol...that 5m is a bait he's dangling at prospective customers, if you fall for it, you'll spend more cos 5m would not build it.

But 5m would go a very long way which he knows that's why he wants you commit your 5m to him, cos once you've done that, you'll pay whatever amount he asks you to pay for completion.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by fineboynl(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buhari really destroyed Nigeria.

I don’t like that roof. The house will be too hot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by adamma24: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

That building has upstairs features , 5million cannot build it

Thank you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.