Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) (74909 Views)

It Takes Nothing To Get Your Swimming Pools Guided And Protected With Railings / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin

515 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by money121(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Jeon(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes.

Very attractive and Luxurious.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by hopeforcharles(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes this is just reflective coloring.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by kimberlys: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.
MacysInsite

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Lilsameey: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lmfaoooo, wetin be dis. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.
Well, not everyone has the opportunity of learning how to swim! And some people have phobia for swimming, so they don't learn or try to swim at all undecided

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by nairalander2020(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can swim red and black.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Tokskob2008: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
My brother, it is very very easy to drown too hope you know that

332 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Medianna(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can't because I can't swim.
If anything happens to me in the pool people will say its drawing that I draw.
Oyinbo and English

6 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My brother, it is very very easy to drown too hope you know that
Asin even swimming experts do get drown, not to talk of a novice. . .Abeg swimming no be by force

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can swim in the red pool but not in the black pool.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Medianna:
I can't because I can't swim.
If anything happens to me in the pool people will say its drawing that I draw.
Oyinbo and English
Lol some will even say you slipped and slide. . . Different oyinbo grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I can swim in the red pool but not in the black pool.
Why not both? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Why not both? undecided
The black pool is scary.

27 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Cypress042(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Damn cheesy I will just dive in like mami water grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Shapeaso: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jeon:
Yes.

I know, you'll love a thing like this. Can you swim? wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
The black pool is scary.
Yeah it looks like an abyss...it will be very scary at night

14 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecided

I need spiritual clearance first

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
Damn cheesy I will just dive in like mami water grin grin
And what in the attempt a real live Mami water shows up

sad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Remijuice: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
The edge of that pool is so down... God forbid my kid crawl down to that pool with no one watching.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
So in that black pool how would you know someone drowned or exercising under water

14 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Cypress042(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
baralatie:

And what in the attempt a real live Mami water shows up

sad. grin
I will just corner the mami water one side, then collect the whatsapp number grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
I will just corner the mami water one side, then collect the whatsapp number grin grin
Shey you know sey them no dey use our network
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Cypress042(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
baralatie:
Shey you know sey them no dey use our network shocked
grin grin
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by VeryWickedMan: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
I live these pools cos when I kill you inside it no one will know the difference grin
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by EmiDon11: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jeon:
Yes.
you must be a ritualist

4 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by techWriter3: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
YES!!!Meanwhile vamps at evening after hopping into the red swimming mind it's a swimming of transfusion

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Jamahyel(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
The black pool is scary.
exactly, I can’t swim in the black looks dangerous. What is something is underneath waiting do eat me ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by stanliwise(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
Humans and ape like animals cannot swim naturally and instinctively. It has to be learnt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jamahyel:
exactly, I can’t swim in the black looks dangerous. What is something is underneath waiting do eat me ?
Lmao that's true... Like crocodile or a big python.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.