Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Feedback On Rad Autoworks - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Feedback On Rad Autoworks (4881 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by radautoworks: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
I've been traveling for last few days. So what's the situation now?

1 Like

Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by herrlekan(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
radautoworks:
I've been traveling for last few days. So what's the situation now?

Sorry for the late response, the lower ball joint was fixed on Thursday and the car was picked up on Saturday afternoon. That was last week to be precise. I didn't leave empty handed, bought a 5quarts Carquest 5w-20 conventional oil. I'm still coming back for the Trans automatic transmission stop leak oil.

2 Likes

Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by radautoworks: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
herrlekan:

Sorry for the late response, the lower ball joint was fixed on Thursday and the car was picked up on Saturday afternoon. That was last week to be precise. I didn't leave empty handed, bought a 5quarts Carquest 5w-20 conventional oil. I'm still coming back for the Trans automatic transmission stop leak oil.

Glad to hear you are back on the road. Let us know if you have any other issues. Don't forget to leave us a review on Google or Facebook please grin
Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by herrlekan(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
radautoworks:

Glad to hear you are back on the road. Let us know if you have any other issues. Don't forget to leave us a review on Google or Facebook please grin

I will surely do that,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by DECOtech(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
radautoworks:

Good day,

Please I would like to know if You stock "bearing grease" and discuss a possibility of supplying to me in Owerri. How can I contact you privately?

My email is : danieloriaku127@gmail.com (08030938491)
Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by radautoworks: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
DECOtech:

Good day,

Please I would like to know if You stock "bearing grease" and discuss a possibility of supplying to me in Owerri. How can I contact you privately?

My email is : danieloriaku127@gmail.com (08030938491)

Yes we do and can. support@radautoworks.com

Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by lekbel09(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2019
radautoworks:
You're making us blush grin

Really though, thank you. We're humbled.
Good morning sir please how much would it cost to convert a Toyota corolla 2006 hatchback from RHD to LHD .Please do reply as soon as possible thanks
Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by CityNGR: 7:31am On May 13, 2019
diportivo:
so the Dru moniker belongs to one that has several monikers shocked

our in-house crazy moniker opening guy is sound and well learned to be behind Dru

abi there is something thebigkendo knows that he isn't telling me ni?
Hmmm smh
Re: Feedback On Rad Autoworks by radautoworks: 2:57pm On May 13, 2019
lekbel09:
Good morning sir please how much would it cost to convert a Toyota corolla 2006 hatchback from RHD to LHD .Please do reply as soon as possible thanks

Hello, we don't advice it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acura MDX Vs ML 350 Both 2010 / Toyota Landcruiser The World's Most Reliable Civilian Vehicle / I Need A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.