Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (42767 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Only a bastard child would insult his colonized forefathers for the sins of the colonizers.

Bro, you are the one ignorant about history
Did you miss the part where our fore father's sold and allowed their brothers to be colonized and used like slaves?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA COME AND MODIFY O, THE TRASH IS ON FRONTPAGE.

I SWEAR MANY ILLITERATES ARE BETTER THAN 99% OF OUR MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM.
Been busy, just logged in now. too late
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by maestro015: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
gensteejay:
Is it not the same Bible that's replete with thousands of errors, mistakes, and contradictions in elementary science?

Do these people even have any knowledge on the history of Christianity and on how Great Britain used the religion as a tool for colonising our forefathers and carting away a lot of valuables from our land to develop their own country?

That was many years ago in the 19th century.

In the 21st century, yahoo pastors in Nigeria now steal millions, if not billions, of naira from gullible, superstitious Nigerians in the name of tithes, offerings, and other tripe, repeating the same acts of thievery the whites, who brought Christianity into Nigeria for their selfish purpose, did over 100 years ago.

Only ignorant folks with no knowledge of Nigeria's and world history take all these religions seriously.

Religions are mere tools for mentally enslaving people that are poor in spirit and intellect.

Go look for good books on the history of slavery, colonialism in Africa to cure yourself of ignorance on what religion really is.

All what OP posted above are mere fictions, which any critical thinker knows are lies.

They are like a mirage that only appears real to obtuse fellow with zero knowledge of science.
The prince of this age(satan) has blinded most people, forget religion my brother, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, you just can't help it, whether you believe it or not. Better surrender your life to Jesus before its too late

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by slysteel: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Who posted this fake story from 1994 here? You must think we all are as dumb as you are.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by doggedfighter(f): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Been busy, just logged in now. too late
Can I pm you?
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Aaronsrod: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2018
slysteel:
Who posted this fake story from 1994 here? You must think we all are as dumb as you are.

Think carefully about this.

You must make Heaven my brother!

My uncle has shown me pictures of Dubai.

Imagine Dubai made entirely of purest gold and precious stones!!

Only a fool would not wish to live there forever??

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Did you miss the part where our fore father's sold and allowed their brothers to be colonized and used like slaves?

And who told you that history? Were Benin, Yoruba, Igbo tribes selling themselves for cowries before the Europeans came?

Take a look at your brother or sister- what in the world will make you sell them?

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Tellemall:

How is religion suddenly ignorance because it isn't enlightenment?

Listen to yourself. How did you get that from what you read? Well, you're responsible for what you understand even if it's imagined.

Religion and enlightenment are two different things. When atheists and other people who do not believe in God want to disparage Christians etc, they use educational standards on something that doesn't exist on that plane. They call it enlightenment. How is enlightenment religion?

Enlightenment serves the mind. Religion isn't there to soothe your knowledge on subjects. It is a subject on its own entirely separate from enlightenment and other synonyms for standard education that everybody, even religionists, possess.

So do not question why an "enlightened" individual believes in God. It is because education and belief are two different things that do not depend on each other. Something atheists, etc can never seem to understand.

Belief in God does not reduce our logical capacity or educational qualifications because the two are separate things. If science is a basis for enlightenment, we are all enlightened.

All the conspiracy theories on the origin of religion on this thread and how they are a tool on Africans is another ludicrous effort of atheists and whatever else people claim to be. Nobody is enslaved. It is all willing. Religion isn't the reason Africans are backward. It is because they are black and greedy. If religion is from whites, then Africans need more of it to get anywhere.

This thread is full of many pointless atheist/argumentative perspectives.

I can't even be bothered again.

The op of this thread is evidence to the mentally damaging power religion has. All I will say to you is to look at the religious statistics of the British people. The British are the ones who brought christianity to Nigeria. Note how many of them are not christians at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Rossikki:

You are assuming the people would be ordinary humans of this dimension, with limited senses and capabilities. On the next level of existence, you cannot be 'blinded' by anything.

Aliens and supernatural spirits abi? The nonsense that religion forces people to believe!

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 03, 2018
All these deluded folks that quoted me to say balderdash are better ignored.

Don't have time arguing with dogmatists, with their poor knowledge of the histories of Christianity, other religions, and colonialism.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Awaja(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2018
I must commend your crafty write up .
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Bro I think it will be wise for us to focus on a saviour and not the colour of the skin

Whether white or black I'm sure you believe there is a certain Jesus who reedemed mankind with his crucifixion on the wooden cross....

Just Assume he is black skinned and Accept him as your saviour..Shikenah.
Redeemed mankind from what?
If you were think properly you'd know that In the bible Jesus never died.
If something dies, It doesn't come back but this man suddenly came to life and so purposely went up to heaven?
What exactly is dying there?

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2018
JeromeBlack:

And who told you that history? Were Benin, Yoruba, Igbo tribes selling themselves for cowries before the Europeans came?

Take a look at your brother or sister- what in the world will make you sell them?
Google it, I have read about this Nigerian colonizers. The igbos and others at first rejected them and we're prepared to fight until they saw the money they offered.
They started selling the poor people and soon it became the majority.
Humans are wicked, Our government is basically like them.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2018
maestro015:
The prince of this age(satan) has blinded most people, forget religion my brother, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, you just can't help it, whether you believe it or not. Better surrender your life to Jesus before its too late
I hate you people because instead of dropping facts you talk like a primary one child.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Google it, I have read about this Nigerian colonizers. The igbos and others at first rejected them and we're prepared to fight until they saw the money they offered.
They started selling the poor people and soon it became the majority.
Humans are wicked, Our government is basically like them.

Story story. Keep telling lies about your kinsmen.

You forgot to mention some facts.

-How were slaves shackled in Nigeria when most tribes couldnt refine metals? (with the exception of bronze art)
-What about those who were forced to be slave hunters/traders?
-Why is it that many Nigerian languages hardly have a specific word for "slave" (instead the word for "servant" is used)
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by joey048(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2018
gensteejay:

I don't understand this comment of yours.

Who said "the universe is black and white"?

There are many mysteries in the world that science hasn't even grasped and explained a tiny bit of, let alone those old holy books, Bible and Qur'an, with their loads of errors and mistakes in elementary science.

Who uses elementary science, taught to secondary school students, to explain how the universe operates?

Even as advanced as fields and concepts in science, such as quantum mechanics, string theories, and superstring theories are, they still lack veridical explanations on spiritual, esoteric concepts like consciousness (soul), God, OBE, death, spirit, alternate dimensions, etc.

But with time, science will make a headway in these areas and when they do that, their discoveries will sound the death knell on religions.

Scientists are working assiduously to bridge the huge gap between spirituality and materiality with a lot of ongoing research being done in fields like quantum physics, cosmology, theoretical physics, paraphysics, parapsychology, etc.
oh well I guess once an ist is added to any term then it becomes valid. There are other forms of knowledge science can't grasp. Magic defies all the the rules of physics. But you choose to stick to what you can quantify. We all wish humanity has got it figured out but we don't know shit.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Story story. Keep telling lies about your kinsmen.

You forgot to mention some facts.

-How were slaves shackled in Nigeria when most tribes couldnt refine metals? (with the exception of bronze art)
-What about those who were forced to be slave hunters/traders?
-Why is it that many Nigerian languages hardly have a specific word for "slave" (instead the word for "servant" is used)
Believe whatever you want it's obvious you're an ignorant person.
A simple google would confirm everything.
You forget when Britain tried to colonize the US they didn't waste time in fighting back and they won within a matter of time but am not gonna educate you since you're obviously arrogant.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2018
joey048:
oh well I guess once an ist is added to any term then it becomes valid. There are other forms of knowledge science can't grasp. Magic defies all the the rules of physics. But you choose to stick to what you can quantify. We all wish humanity has got it figured out but we don't know shit.
Utter stupidity, You mean you believe in magic? Man I swear some you people are dullards. There's no evidence of magic just a stupid thing about witches here in Africa but you won't believe like the average brainwashed African man.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Utter stupidity, You mean you believe in magic? Man I swear some you people are dullards. There's no evidence of magic just a stupid thing about witches here in Africa but you won't believe like the average brainwashed African man.
Don't mind the guy. Watching too much African Magic movies and religion are their problem. Magic is nothing but illusion, is not real.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Believe whatever you want it's obvious you're an ignorant person.
A simple google would confirm everything.
You forget when Britain tried to colonize the US they didn't waste time in fighting back and they won within a matter of time but am not gonna educate you since you're obviously arrogant.

Who populated USA at the time? Was it not British people who had already killed and colonized the native Americans?

Ignorance is a disease.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by joey048(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

whether you believe or not, it is still what it and mind you it's not just indigenous to Africa alone. If you are in doubt then think again. You have not had an encounter I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Lucifer66(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Who populated USA at the time? Was it not British people who had already killed and colonized the native Americans?

Ignorance is a disease.
Majority of the natives were killed but not all.
Can't you think before quoting me??

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
doggedfighter:
Can I pm you?
Please do
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

If you took your time to read Jeromeblack's post rather than rush to reply with your adrenaline ladden fingers you would've seen he said "Killed and Colonised". You can't colonise dead people so he's already pointed out not all were killed
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Redeemed mankind from what?
If you were think properly you'd know that In the bible Jesus never died.
If something dies, It doesn't come back but this man suddenly came to life and so purposely went up to heaven?
What exactly is dying there?

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

As i always reiterate...GOD never sends anyone to hell but it is people who choose to go there.

THere is No need for argument...you have two options.Believe now when you still can or wait after you die when it will be too late.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

As i always reiterate...GOD never sends anyone to hell but it is people who choose to go there.

THere is No need for argument...you have two options.Believe now when you still can or wait after you die when it will be too late.

Have a great week ahead.

The way and manner you talk about this hell and heaven nonsense, one would be forgiven for thinking you've died and gone to those places

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Godsgal(f): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:
The amazing heavenly paradise.

In this world,people kill for a bar of gold. It is on record that all the gold ever mined in the world will only fit into a cube of just 20m(67ft) on each sides which is just about 5 car lengths.

But there is a place where all the streets and all architectural structures are made of pure rare type of gold that is as clear as glass(Research has it that the clear form could be as a result of the combination of rare forms of gold and diamond).The walls and foundation of the golden city are made of very rare and beautiful 12 precious gems (Jasper,sapphire, agate, emerald, onyx,ruby,chrysolite, beryl,topaz,turquoise,jacinth and amethyst) and with 12 beautiful pearly gates..

A masterpiece created by GOD for his people to occupy forever. A perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high..

This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length,the breadth and height of this amazing city made of 100% gold,diamonds and precious stones. WoW!.MY EYES MUST SEE THIS.

Indeed “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”1 Corinthians 2:9

Another amazing fact is that it is very simple to be part of this masterpiece...Just accept Jesus as your savior and your name will automatically be included as one of the occupants and in fact you will have a mansion in it.

Here is a video clip of NASA discovery of a city floating in space that is likely to be paradise....i guess GOD just allowed them to see a glimpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRyLNRteIrE
God bless u for this. and the captivating way u wrote this is amazing. More Grace bro.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by simplesearch: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sitting down to imagine a mythical place.

Well done sir!

Just believe because your soul and Eternity is at stake, If it turns out to be mythical you certainly would have nothing to lose, but if it turn out to be true and you disbelieve you have everything to lose for all eternity, so just believe to be on the safe side. If you have problem believing in God then the enemy of soul is at full work, kindly ask God to help you and asap he'll be near you to deliver you, but if you continue in unbelieve, read what God's judgement says about those who disbelieve God, his word and Jesus Christ in Revelation 21:8.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Godsgal:
God bless u for this. and the captivating way u wrote this is amazing. More Grace bro.

AMEN sis. GOD BLESS YOU TOO.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2018
gensteejay:
The problem with you people, religionists, is that you're arrogantly ignorant.

You know so little about that Bible you're carrying all about because I can't fathom how a right thinking, enlightened man will study the Bible from the beginning to the end and still take the book, Yahweh or Jesus seriously.

The errors, mistakes, and contradictory statements and figures in the book are just too outrageous.
BIBLE DON'T LIE.IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. You alleged that the Bible is replete with error but it is not so. perhaps you read some book oe THE PROPHETS LIKE ISAIAH, NEHEMIAH, HABAKKUK etc where GOD would become infuriated with His people and later for His overwhelming LOVE, He will promise them restoration and healing Read Joel 2 for to understand this supposed contradictions and error. In another place GOD is said to wound (discipline whom he love) and bounds up the wound see JOB 5:17,Hebrews 12:5-12.There is no error in the Bible.TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Tellemall: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2018
JeromeBlack:

I can't even be bothered again.

The op of this thread is evidence to the mentally damaging power religion has. All I will say to you is to look at the religious statistics of the British people. The British are the ones who brought christianity to Nigeria. Note how many of them are not christians at all.

What is your point if they are Christians or not? What is the significance of that? Or is it another anti religious fact that has no bearing with anything?

How many people are Christians worldwide? Did Christianity originate from Britain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major African Gods And Their Origin / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.