Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (42776 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2018
All these delusional people should stop quoting me to spew their nonsensical beliefs

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Tellemall:

What is your point if they are Christians or not? What is the significance of that? Or is it another anti religious fact that has no bearing with anything?

How many people are Christians worldwide? Did Christianity originate from Britain?

Ask yourself why the British dumped Christianity. You will have your answer
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
simplesearch:

Just believe because your soul and Eternity is at stake, If it turns out to be mythical you certainly would have nothing to lose, but if it turn out to be true and you disbelieve you have everything to lose for all eternity, so just believe to be on the safe side. If you have problem believing in God then the enemy of soul is at full work, kindly ask God to help you and asap he'll be near you to deliver you, but if you continue in unbelieve, read what God's judgement says about those who disbelieve God, his word and Jesus Christ in Revelation 21:8.
What if you believe and Allah turns out to be the true God. Will you also lose for all eternity because you did not accept Allah?

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
What if you believe and Allah turns out to be the true God. Will you also lose for all eternity because you did not accept Allah?

Of course Allah is the only true GOD. Allah is just an Arabic translation of Yahweh
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Of course Allah is the only true GOD. Allah is just an Arabic translation of Yahweh
Tell yourself that if it makes you happy.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Tell yourself that if it makes you happy.

Which one be "if it makes me happy"

As he is called Yahweh in Hebrew so is he Olodumare in Yoruba, and different other names in other languages so Allah is just an Arabic name for Jehovah.

Is this another topic you want to argue about?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Which one be "if it makes me happy"

As he is called Yahweh in Hebrew so is he Olodumare in Yoruba, and different other names in other languages so Allah is just an Arabic name for Jehovah.

Is this another topic you want to argue about?
Bros leave me na. I don hear. I no want argument. Today na Monday.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Bros leave me na. I don hear. I no want argument. Today na Monday.

Better not argue it please.

Enjoy your week and no matter what you do, don't ever be caught dead without having Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Better not argue it please.

Enjoy your week and no matter what you do, don't ever be caught dead without having Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
Yimu...
Na the line wey dem take dey threaten una for church be that.

Na Deeper Life you dey go?

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by isnovic(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Gold and precious stones are not building materials. Only a fool would build a city of precious stones.

And if the city is as described, every inhabitant of that city would be blind from all the glitter and glare.

Surely, this city was not propounded in the scripture by a God but by a Jewish caveman who knew nothing about technology.

But same God who was in the midst of the fire, with 3 Hebrew Children and they felt the fire not.

The same God who caused Light and Darkness in one city.

Why bother or worry about what you say does not exist:
Why do you waste your effort to disprove the existence of the Christian God?

I am what I am, says Yahweh, you do not validate him; neither do your knowledge or science invalidates or diminish him!!!

Live your life and let those who belief in him live theirs, at the end we will see who was right!!!

Christian you are admonished about people like this, do not waste your time in argument or vain talking.

Too much to do, pray for their souls like Saul to have their encounter with Yeshua.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
isnovic:

But same God who was in the midst of the fire, with 3 Hebrew Children and they felt the fire not.

The same God who caused Light and Darkness in one city.

Why bother or worry about what you say does not exist:
Why do you waste your effort to disprove the existence of the Christian God?

I am what I am, says Yahweh, you do not validate him; neither do your knowledge or science invalidates or diminish him!!!

Live your life and let those who belief in him live theirs, at the end we will see who was right!!!

Christian you are admonished about people like this, do not waste your time in argument or vain talking.

Too much to do, pray for their souls like Saul to have their encounter with Yeshua.

Considering the bold, you should have ignored my comment and kept on scrolling.

I refuse to believe in a non-existing God that has no physical presence but relies on ignorant men like yourself to tell me about life after death.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by niyidenrele: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
gensteejay:
The problem with you people, religionists, is that you're arrogantly ignorant.

You know so little about that Bible you're carrying all about because I can't fathom how a right thinking, enlightened man will study the Bible from the beginning to the end and still take the book, Yahweh or Jesus seriously.

The errors, mistakes, and contradictory statements and figures in the book are just too outrageous.
...so can u plz,show me a book written by men,that is free of mistake ,and show me scientists that has final say on everything... Arguing with someone like u ,is complete time wastage ,...enjoy your belief,u and your cohort
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
niyidenrele:
...so can u plz,show me a book written by men,that is free of mistake ,and show me scientists that has final say on everything... Arguing with someone like u ,is complete time wastage ,...enjoy your belief,u and your cohort

Lol, so your all-knowing Yahweh or Jehovah is not all-knowing after all. He was only bragging and deceiving ignorant people like you.

Keep leading a delusional life.

Which scientist has ever claimed to have the final say on everything or knows all?

No scientist will ever say something as ludicrous as that. Such empty claim is only made by those demonic entities, called gods in religions.

Stay off my mention!

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Rossikki: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Utter stupidity, You mean you believe in magic? Man I swear some you people are dullards. There's no evidence of magic just a stupid thing about witches here in Africa but you won't believe like the average brainwashed African man.

Do you realise that the USA and Europe have the world's largest number of clairvoyants, seers, palm readers, fortune tellers, psychics, professional magicians, witches, wizards, and various other paranormal practitioners, plus the largest number of people who patronise them, ie white people?

They even have TV shows where psychics communicate with the dead relatives of their guests, and transmit messages to and fro, live on air.

I mean, here in Africa we are still learners. We are even the ones who carry the bible on our heads more than other races.

The Illuminati and other international occult organisations you hear about, who is it that runs them? Certainly not black folk.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by isnovic(m): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Considering the bold, you should have ignored my comment and kept on scrolling.

I refuse to believe in a non-existing God that has no physical presence but relies on ignorant men like yourself to tell me about life after death.

I understand where you are, but you will soon discover by yourself the truth like all your kind.

Ignorant men like myself choose to belief in the simple things via faith, which in many ways confounds people like yourself who are already “full” with knowledge.

I wish you Shalom and your god peace.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by JeromeBlack: 3:28am On Dec 04, 2018
isnovic:

I understand where you are, but you will soon discover by yourself the truth like all your kind.

Ignorant men like myself choose to belief in the simple things via faith, which in many ways confounds people like yourself who are already “full” with knowledge.

I wish you Shalom and your god peace.

Jesus showed doubting Thomas proof.

Bro, where is your proof?
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by geoworldedu: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

Is Vishnu also the only true GOD? Is Zeus also the only true God? Is Brahma also the only true God? Is Enki also the only true God? If they are all the only true God, does it mean that the only true God is a thousandnity(instead of a trinity) because we have more than 4200 Gods who all claim to be the only true God.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by isnovic(m): 4:49am On Dec 04, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Jesus showed Thomas Proof, but then he did that because Thomas was first a follower and his disciple.

The same Christ with Knowledge, denied the tempter proof that He is Christ; because the he knows His heart.

But I have one for you-

Your existence is a proof, that there is a God who decides all things; why?

Your being is not happenstance or some random events, neither is it a evolutionary refinement.

I will like to bemuse myself a bit, I will like to read your book of knowledge, from where you draw your conclusions about the existence or otherwise of God.

NB.
I do not need a youtube post, some research paper or write up.

I mean your faith's "bible" like the muslim have their Quran.

I like to get a link from yours.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Please do

Kindly reply my mail
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
doggedfighter:

Kindly reply my mail

I have. apologies for the delay, I was very busy. just logged in a few minutes ago
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by doggedfighter(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I have. apologies for the delay, I was very busy. just logged in a few minutes ago

Thanks a bunch
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by isnovic(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
JeromeBlack:

But Thomas was first a disciple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / Major African Gods And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.