Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nice Guys Finish Last. Vol.1 ( Explicit & Exclusively For Men) +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Finish Last. Vol.1 ( Explicit & Exclusively For Men) +18 (908 Views)

Examine Your Partner’s Breast Before Sucking, Expert Tells Men (+18) / Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guys Finish Last. Vol.1 ( Explicit & Exclusively For Men) +18 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2018
I’m going to show you what l mean.

Because there’s a reason nice guys don’t get laid like the bad boy does. Nice guys are really good at bringing out the “nice” in women. Which, as sweet as this sounds, doesn’t get her to open up sexually.

In fact, it has the opposite effect of making her sexually retreat from you.
Nice guys unknowingly talk to women in a way that brings out her “good girl” qualities.

They flip a switch in a woman that says, “Oh, he’s courting me – so now I have to turn on ‘chastity’ mode and be innocent and ladylike.”

Hiding her deepest sexual desires away from you… Until some other guy comes along who knows how to awaken this part of her.

On the other hand, Bad Boys are experts at bringing out her inner “bad girl” – which means bad boys
get laid because when he talks to a woman, he brings out the ‘naughty’ side of her.

He gets her to flip a switch in her head that says, “Oh, wow… he’s one of those guys. I can drop all this innocent angel crap and let my hair down and get crazy.”

But the worst part about it is that when a woman opens up to a man like this, sexual first – she will also not only fall in love with him, she’ll also do anything she can to keep him. She gives him her naughty side and her good girl “I’ll take care of you” side…

The nice guy never gets both, where the bad boy does. I’m going to show you 3 “Lock & Load” formulas to bring out that ‘naughty girl’ in her with some “bad boy” attraction triggers. And no, you don’t have to mistreat women or turn into a jerk at all.

And the best part is that you can have it all – good girl AND ‘naughty’ – after you’ve discovered how to get her to open up.

But there’s also some myths about the Bad Boy that most guys fall for that makes them turn into nice guys – Even when they don’t want to be so “nice.”

I’m going to reveal them to you – and DESTROY those myths in the Part 2 of this article.

There’s a formula to the bad boy’s power and mastery over women – and I’m going to reveal it to you in this short presentation.

stay tuned

Tbc...
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last. Vol.1 ( Explicit & Exclusively For Men) +18 by NCarthur(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
interesting
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last. Vol.1 ( Explicit & Exclusively For Men) +18 by kokakola: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Following

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Gallant Nigerian Soldier And His Bride / Why Is It That Guys Don't Enter Lift From Fellow Guys / WTF??? Watch This Video Till The End And Find Out Why It's Freaking Everyone Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.