Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (38238 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

You guys never celebrated the victories of our armies

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

The attack was deliberately orchestrated

We defeated Boko Haram

We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko
we will also defeat alqueda alshabab and taliban grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Gabflex: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

What is dis ome saying?
U must b on diet.
100 fighters killed in their base and u are talking like dis, how many pple has boko haram killed compare to how many of them has been killed.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by chosky2589(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish
But celebrating this
It’s all for campaign
We defeated Boko Haram
Oga packwell go buy small sense joor

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by bkool7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
A fuse between fg n media house to keep it out of public awareness... Who ever dat is playing politics wit the life of innocent citizens n Nigeria army will not go unpunished by God grace..

Why do you ppl like fake News more than the real news? The NA confirmed the attack immediately it occurred
But you'll never see that cause of ur motives

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/11/23/nigerian-army-confirms-attack-on-soldiers-warns-of-boko-haram-propaganda/

Why do you ppl rejoice when BH kills our army but don't ever praise the gallant efforts of the army?

Mind you, the army are not political, they're there to defend us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by kristisking(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

We are where we are now because of the mentality of people like you

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Greatguy01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
My heartfelt condolences to the families of our soldiers that lost their life to bokoharam attack.... But I thought they said they have technically defeated BH.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by jumpmasta(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

You have really sold your soul for Politics
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by gbagyiza: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

I don't think buhari will survive this election unless he rigged n even if he rigged, it will be noticed. He is clueless in terms of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Racoon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rest in peace soldiers but you never deserve to die this way neither do you deserve the government you died under while serving fatherland.

Pls find solace in the God you have ever believed in-families/friends/relatives of our fallen heros.Nigerian the time to redifine our nationhood again is now.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by opribo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucid1:

Same was said about Niger Delta Militants and IPOB; what's bad is bad, apportioning blame is in our DNA. It's not the way forward.

You dont understand what is going on. Only bubu knows these boko people well, that's why they were quick to make him their chief negotiator. In the first place you just dont mention anyone to be your negotiator except someone you trust.

Get a neutral no nonsense man into power and see how boko will beat a fast retreat.

4 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
opribo:

You dont understand what is going on. Only bubu knows these boko people well, that's why they were quick to make him their chief negotiator. In the first place you just dont mention anyone to be your negotiator except someone you trust.

Get a neutral no nonsense man into power and see how boko will beat a fast retreat.

Boko Haram didn't start in 2015 bro.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Oga you are on your own this time around woh, what you typed does not change the fact that our army suffered a catastrophic & utter defeat. If even what you said is truth, the situation is even worse!!!!

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by isnovic(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
This was worst than The Purge, brutality redefined BH style.

General, you lost your training skills?

Majority of our Generals and High Ranking Military men are not battle tested, they do not deserve the rank of a General. .

5 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

I just imagine how God feels every time you talk. Despite giving you a brain, you rendered it useless. Have you ever seen an accidental terrorist attack? Deliberate orchestration is new to you?
You said it's all for campaign, when BH intensified their attacks in 2014, was it for charity?
Some people do not deserve life.

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gabflex:

What is dis ome saying?
U must b on diet.
100 fighters killed in their base and u are talking like dis, how many pple has boko haram killed compare to how many of them has been killed.

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by SundayOmeje(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

how I wish you pertake just a little of the hardship of this administration before this Devil in power go

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by SoMiSo: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Something that local newspapers didn't want to carry. This government needs to be booted out. Trying to take us to next level failure.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Ugosample(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
vicdom:
cry
Seeing pictures of the agony of a Nigerian soldier, and many other photos and videos of Nigerian soldiers running, crying and pleading for help, on the aftermath of Boko Haram onslaught on them. I was caught into two feelings. The humanity in me feels empathic and compassionate, on the other hand the Nigerian in me feels nothing really.

Because when I turn back the hands of time few weeks ago, seeing the body of protesting shite Muslims that littered the streets and roads of Abuja in the hands of this same military.

If I turn the hands of time farther two years ago and see the bodies of protesting IPOB members littered all across the south east on the aftermath of the military’s operation python dance.

And going even farther to 1999 seeing how the military left the village of Odi desolate.

I have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria �� is truly in Hobbesian state, a state where only the fittest survives, a state where life is Nasty, Brutish and Short.

Zoo..... Nigeria is simply an Evil Forest.

you have forgotten that these boys take orders from somewhere?

Don't blame the boys; blame the command structure

they give orders, the boys follow undecided

now look at the mess
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Can Nigerian army follow the below steps.

1...Mobilize 50 Apache helicopters
2.. Mobilize 30 fighter jets
3..Mobilize 50 rpg,tankers,bazukers,
4.Mobilize 3000 land soldiers and 300 air Force personnel.

Then embark on a massive land and aerial attack on zambiza for complete 2 months.They should clear any leaving thing seen at sight the way Americans did at Torra Bora moutains.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
vicdom:
cry
Seeing pictures of the agony of a Nigerian soldier, and many other photos and videos of Nigerian soldiers running, crying and pleading for help, on the aftermath of Boko Haram onslaught on them. I was caught into two feelings. The humanity in me feels empathic and compassionate, on the other hand the Nigerian in me feels nothing really.

Because when I turn back the hands of time few weeks ago, seeing the body of protesting shite Muslims that littered the streets and roads of Abuja in the hands of this same military.

If I turn the hands of time farther two years ago and see the bodies of protesting IPOB members littered all across the south east on the aftermath of the military’s operation python dance.

And going even farther to 1999 seeing how the military left the village of Odi desolate.

I have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria �� is truly in Hobbesian state, a state where only the fittest survives, a state where life is Nasty, Brutish and Short.

Zoo..... Nigeria is simply an Evil Forest.
May God bless you my broda
A true hobbesian state fit only for the stone ages

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
danjumakolo:

Then embark on a massive land and aerial attack on zambiza for complete 2 months.They should clear any leaving thing seen at sight the way Americanbs did at Torra Bora moutains.
Bring in the marines and SAS and that whole region will be terrorist free
The NA have BH insiders in it hence the continuing war

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Guestlander: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
XOGBADO:
How people play politics with human lives beats my imagination. A country like Nigeria shouldn't be talking about Bht now. This things should have been Sorted out. But no! It has gone beyond the hands of those who started it in order to use it as a weapon against Gej.
See how lives are being wasted
See how our soldiers are languishing
See how children are loosing their fathers everyday.
Yesterday, I read an article where two brothers lost their lives in the fight against Bht. Imagine two siblings loosing their lives the same day cry
The man has really failed Nigerians!

This is the mistake Nigerians made from the beginning when this problem could have been nipped in the bud. Nigerians played politics with it blaming it on their political foes. These people are well organized terrorists and they are not sponsored by Nigerians the sooner you get this the better.
Even Jonathan and his wife parroted the same nonsense that boko haram was being used by the opposition against his government. Why is Boko haram still attacking Nigerians even when their supposed sponsors are now firmly in power?

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoMiSo:
Something that local newspapers didn't want to carry. This government needs to be booted out. Trying to take us to next level failure.
They wanted to but the govt of the day are proscribing them in a DEMOCRACY
Have u noticed d video of the attack is no longer on the web?

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
The fact remains that boko haram attacks were worse under PDP's administration

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Gbokz: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
rickdaking:
for those of u screaming buhari must go... let's pray dat atiku would be better
Anybody would be better than Buhari. He even has a more workable policy document. I'm all for getting Nigeria working again.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Mozegee: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have never seen a usless guy like this sarki of a guy.when national security is at stake,you are there saying rubish.You are so useless and stupied for saying is a political sabotage.while 100 sodiers are dead,to be sincere Sarki or what ever you call yourself.you are a complete fool

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
danjumakolo:

Then embark on a massive land and aerial attack on zambiza for complete 2 months.They should clear any leaving thing seen at sight the way Americans did at Torra Bora moutains.

The military does not have that much Apache helicopters, Besides some officers suggested similar operation since 2014 but nothing has being done, The top brass isn't ready to dislodge boko Haram yet

5 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
They released unrepentant Terrorrists what do you expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.