Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (38459 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by godliman: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

You guys never celebrated the victories of our armies

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

The attack was deliberately orchestrated

We defeated Boko Haram O

We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko
IS THIS SAARKI UNDER A POWERFUL WITCHCRAFT SPELL?

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
[s]Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko[/s]

Sarrki you are a moro.n

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by blimeyVic(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
" When politicians were busy at various political conventions, no single soldier or civilian lost their life.
These greedy politicians are the real cause of our problems in Nigeria. We have fed them so fat from our treasury. They have too much money to spend on their evil intents", so said a passer-by.

Will Nigeria ever win the war against corruption?

Will we Nigerians ever get to experience what true living means?

#God bless Nigeria.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by movetoca: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Calm down, drink some water and go through what you wrote again. Have you ever lost a friend or a loved one in this fight against Boko Haram?. I don't know why everything is all about politics for you guys. Buhari has failed and the earlier he fix this nonsense the better for everyone. Buhari can do it if he is really sincere but I doubt he will ever make up his mind to fight Boko Haram. It's time we put this country first before any political party.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by dan2976: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
The greatest problem we have today is the fact that we have greatly underestimated this book haram group. I use to think it was a rag tagged bunch of extremists in their hundreds. Not more than 300. I thought it was because of their small size that was why they have been able to evade capture.

Please if you have not watched the pictures of when they were having prayers during eid malud please go and look for it. Its on you tube. When the camera left their imam and began to scan the horizon. That was when fear gripped me for the first time. At that particular praying ground, they were not less than three thousand. 3000. Reuters reported that it was just one of other prayer grounds they gathered for eid prayer because of their size. The imam was using a microphone run with a generator to attempt to reach the large crowd.

Do you know that Reuters and Blomberg have reported an increase in book haram recruitment coming more from west Africa francophone countries?

Please. Nigerian army can't handle boko haram. The magnitude of this war is beyond us. Not even ECOWAS can clean this mess because the bulk of ECOWAS is actually Nigeria. We need help and fast. Countries that will sponsor us and join us in defeating them. Truth be told. We lack the resource and know how to deal with this.

Swallow your pride and send SOS to the international community for help. If it means accepting to host united states African command (Africom) in Maiduguri or anywhere else in Nigeria, so be it. Remember that book haram is no longer a local organization. It has metamorphosed to an international state sponsored organization. Funds are coming to them from Muslim Arab nations sympathetic to their cause. Nigerian army do not have the funds to match it.

They are still growing. They can be stopped if they are still under ten thousand. But if you let them cross and keep adding to their fold, then Isis which is today already sponsoring them will look like child's play.

The greatest mistake we made as a nation was to pay ransom to them and release their members. It has only embolden them.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Mankosi: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Does anybody have the boko haram metele attack video? I can't find it on Google. It's like it has been deleted.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by montumonami(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

you're super daft

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by ofwest47(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Opposition parties are the major sponsors of Boko haram these days especially the New Looters Party of Nigeria ( aka P D P) headed by its party chieftain Looter Atiku.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Yoighaman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
A 'tired' brain ought to retire but NO, not in Nigeria.

PS: I am currently not a supporter of any candidate.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
ednut1:
Where was the airforce The soldiers are daft shud hv organised coup since
They only fly when it involves armless civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Your foolishness is deeper that Atlantic ocean. It was ok to criticise Jonathan during his time but this time you term campaign strategy by opposition. You and your masters will die miserably i assure you

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Ihejirika and minimah did these under GEJ but Buhari, ACF, el rufai said he wanted to wipe out the Fulani.
Even stoopid northern army officers were openly rejecting their postings(punch cariied the news incase zombies want to deny or forget)
They even dragged ihejirika to icc(wrtin person no go see)
Yet sarrki and Roger3D wee stee worship the caliphate
Smh
Cc immhotep DaBullIT onyeoga greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by LZAA: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yoighaman:
A 'tired' brain ought to retire but NO, not in Nigeria.

PS: I am currently not a supporter of any candidate.
Same
Atiku is a disaster waiting to happen but unlike buhari he has common sense
Nigeria was designed to fail and be a stooge hence the stupid silence from the uk and us weneva ds nonsense happens under northern leaders
Fairplay to abacha,he called them out on their b.s and didnt bother to travel and got killed(though he stole as well)
All the so called presidential candidates,not one has spoken of industrialization,the only thing they say is creating jobs,creating jobs how?no economic blueprint,nothing.
Just empty rhetoric
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by XaviDayo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
To think that Buhari still sees himself as the best option for this Country baffles me. A man who hardly knows he's alive, a man who can't remember 2 minutes old events is saddled with the responsibility of ruling Naija.

To think that some folks will kill themselves over the charlatan is really funny.

Both parties need deliverance after which....we expel them outta Naija
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Yankee101: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
It's overdue sef
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by lionson(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Rubbish!
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Jose2001: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
I AM SO PAINED BY WHAT SARKI WROTE WHAT VICTORY IS THERE TO CELEBRATE. AND STOP TALKING AS IF U ARE PMB's RELATIVE

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by DavidEsq(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by biztip: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
how many soldiers come remain

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
If they do not have, they should go and borrow or lease. I believe such arrangement is possible.

If they don't do this, they will just continue wasting our soldiers, and it will get to a point the soldiers will zero orders and refuse to fight.

Jiang:

The military does not have that much Apache helicopters, Besides some officers suggested similar operation since 2014 but nothing has being done, The top brass isn't ready to dislodge boko Haram yet
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Jose2001: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jiang:

The military does not have that much Apache helicopters, Besides some officers suggested similar operation since 2014 but nothing has being done, The top brass isn't ready to dislodge boko Haram yet
DO WE EVEN HAVE THE APACHE ?
THE ANSWER IS NO.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Jose2001: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
buhariguy:
vote a living jubrin which is far more better than thief atiku, beside a dead buhari is better than any candidate in Nigeria
BRAVO!!
JUST REASON WHAT U HAVE SAID.
IS A DEAD MAN BETTER THAN A LIVING MAN?
OR
ARE YOUR ANCESTORS BETTER THAN U THAT IS LIVING?
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by ObiOkpor(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

I've never seen a USELESS human being like you..
Spits on you!!
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by otipoju(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Bro just shut up. Seriously !!! you sound pathetic.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by abbeyfel: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Celebrating winning a battle during an ongoing war is mumuism. War is still going on. So we should call Ayinde Marshal to celebrate when our army wins a small battle, while BH is winning the war seemingly...
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by otipoju(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
dan2976:
The greatest problem we have today is the fact that we have greatly underestimated this book haram group. I use to think it was a rag tagged bunch of extremists in their hundreds. Not more than 300. I thought it was because of their small size that was why they have been able to evade capture.

Please if you have not watched the pictures of when they were having prayers during eid malud please go and look for it. Its on you tube. When the camera left their imam and began to scan the horizon. That was when fear gripped me for the first time. At that particular praying ground, they were not less than three thousand. 3000. Reuters reported that it was just one of other prayer grounds they gathered for eid prayer because of their size. The imam was using a microphone run with a generator to attempt to reach the large crowd.

Do you know that Reuters and Blomberg have reported an increase in book haram recruitment coming more from west Africa francophone countries?

Please. Nigerian army can't handle boko haram. The magnitude of this war is beyond us. Not even ECOWAS can clean this mess because the bulk of ECOWAS is actually Nigeria. We need help and fast. Countries that will sponsor us and join us in defeating them. Truth be told. We lack the resource and know how to deal with this.

Swallow your pride and send SOS to the international community for help. If it means accepting to host united states African command (Africom) in Maiduguri or anywhere else in Nigeria, so be it. Remember that book haram is no longer a local organization. It has metamorphosed to an international state sponsored organization. Funds are coming to them from Muslim Arab nations sympathetic to their cause. Nigerian army do not have the funds to match it.

They are still growing. They can be stopped if they are still under ten thousand. But if you let them cross and keep adding to their fold, then Isis which is today already sponsoring them will look like child's play.

The greatest mistake we made as a nation was to pay ransom to them and release their members. It has only embolden them.

Bro, those 3,000 men gathered can be decimated entirely in 5 minutes...with the right intelligence and right weapons.

The truth is that some senior men profit handsomely from war and do not want it to come to an end anytime soon.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
LZAA:

Even stoopid northern army officers were openly rejecting their postings(punch cariied the news incase zombies want to deny or forget)
They even dragged ihejirika to icc(wrtin person no go see)
Yet sarrki and Roger3D wee stee worship the caliphate
Smh
Cc immhotep DaBullIT onyeoga greenback
Borno state needs to be carved into Chad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Litmus: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Somebody has to take responsibility. Much as i like the news about the man, Tukur Yusuf Buratai,Chief of Army Staff of Nigeria has to be that man. The buck stops with him, unfortunately.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Mitsurugi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Sometimes I wish I could just see you face to face. But its okay. For someone who has lost a brother, just pray someone like me never discovers who you really are behind this handle. In a swift second you'd understand that all is not politics. Be guided! angry
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Turantula(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Olalan:
This is an embarrassment to the country. In saner climes some heads would roll but this is Nigeria .
BTW it's so surprising how under a former general as the commander in chief of the armed forces the army has become weak, I doubt this could happen under Obasanjo as President
Quota system and nepotism leads to mediocrity. Even boko haram use their best brain. Look at Buratai which am sure is not amongst the top twenty in his class is the head of army and probably the very top in his class is at most a Colonel or retired (if a 5%er). The only integrity about Buhari is his bigotry, it never changed!
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Timatayo1: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Any government that prefer cow more than human being or who preferd 2019 election than our army been rosted every day it shall not well with him
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by chidiebere2020(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
are you OK?did you watch the videos in the internet?how much do you earn for this rubbish you litre all over internet? Which reasonable President pays ransom to terrorist?/get outta her before I lay curse on you.
help me with video link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.