Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (38461 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by XOGBADO(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

GEJ was nowhere near the presidency when Osama bin laden made a recording in which he singled out Nigeria and a few other countries to be taken over by Jihadists. Did anyone pay attention, no.
Boko haram is foreign sponsored, blaming it on the opposition is only an excuse not to do anything about it as long as it doesn't threaten you directly.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/opinion/2014/06/boko-haram-al-qaeda-201463115816142554.html

How about the lies this govt are telling us??
I remember When Jonathan told us that boko haram would be cleared in 6wks. Every major boko haram territories were reclaimed by Nigerian Army. Jonathan handed over a country that was almost free of insurgence but instead of Buhari to consolidate on it, he locked up the one man (Dasuki) who had the technical know how.
That's how we got ourselves into this mess

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Mankosi: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucid1:
On this same Nairaland people said Buhari is Boko haram, if this is true, why have they continued to attack tyhe military under Buhari's watch?
'An attack on boko haram is an attack on the North - buhari.
That's the answer to ur question. Use ur brain bro...

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Guestlander: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
XOGBADO:

I remember When Jonathan told us that boko haram would be cleared in 6wks. Every major boko haram territories were reclaimed by Nigerian Army. Jonathan handed over a country that was almost free of insurgence but instead of Buhari to consolidate on it, he locked up the one man (Dasuki) who had the technical know how.

Jonathan did not hand over a country that was free of insurgents sir.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Bhol28: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Bhol28: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Celebration time for haters,even if their blood brothers are among the dead soldiers they dont care. they are spreading fake bloated figures.Very desperate for selling points to revive their dead lootery people's party
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Sarah20A(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

You guys never celebrated the victories of our armies

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

The attack was deliberately orchestrated

We defeated Boko Haram

We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko
which boko haram did u defeat?you will just sit behind your phone or laptop then start typing nonsense.don't u have human feelings? Must u play politics with everything?soldiers are being killed in huge numbers and terrorists are being released am sure you don't have any siblings or family members in army then u would felt the pains.maybe u just been unreasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by chiangwar: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is that why the soldiers are been killed?

MufasaRebirth:
grin

Sarrki is a confused man
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Xfemt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

jst admit u re fool
Always playing politics wit every tin
I sorry for u

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Theirebamiji1: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Maybe you should try and read over again, then digest, does this look like a celebration or congratulations message to you?

sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by buhariguy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
skyme:
I won't say anything. ..Nigerian vote wisely.
for me I don't vote dead people.
vote a living jubrin which is far more better than thief atiku, beside a dead buhari is better than any candidate in Nigeria
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Minjim: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:

http://revue.com.ng/death-of-100-soldiers-president-buhari-its-time-to-go/

It is the protocol of the NA army not to disclose
casualties until family members had been
notified. But the NA army had confirmed the
actual figure of casualties. And its 44.
No matter how small , losing even one soldier is unacceptable.
But you propagandist should inflating the figures. You are actually marketing BH by doing so

https://punchng.com/bharam-kills-44-soldiers-
nine-farmers-in-fresh-attacks/
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Minjim: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
NeutralJUDGE:
you are very stupid...I repeat you and Buhari that you are supporting are very stupid!... We should not talk when People are killed in such gruesome manner and you call it campaign?? you are devil.. you sold conscience for peanuts.. Buhari kill you there

Who said you shouldnt talk?
What you were told is to stop celebrating the death just cos you hate Buhari and Apc

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Jflex07(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bhol28:
Celebration time for haters,even if their blood brothers are among the dead soldiers they dont care. they are spreading fake bloated figures.Very desperate for selling points to revive their dead lootery people's party
Everything should not be about politics Mr man. These soldiers left families behind, before Apc and pdp we have existed as nation, after them we will continue to exist.. Rip to our heroes.. so sad

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by IamAtikulate: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

APC provided the fund. The death is on APC not BH.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by JuanDeDios: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:

But where is he getting these figures of 3 million and 1 million soldiers that he's throwing around? Nigeria?
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by IamAtikulate: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
rickdaking:
for those of u screaming buhari must go... let's pray dat atiku would be better
A dead Atiku is better. He is not a jihadist

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by buhariguy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
XOGBADO:

you mean shekau lock down 20 local government for your ineffectual buffoon
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by buhariguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

A dead Atiku is better. He is not a jihadist
buhariguy:
vote a living jubrin which is far more better than thief atiku, beside a dead buhari is better than any candidate in Nigeria
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by XOGBADO(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

I didn't say he handed over a country free of insurgence. Believe it or not he did a good job

Meanwhile... Happy weekend to you wink

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Telemon(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

mallam did u take your drugs this morning at all?

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by ejimatic: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:

. In warfare you win or lose .Soldiers are aware of this development Attacks and repraisal attacks will continue until bokoharam is defeated completely.. Let us celebrate our soldiers when they win and sympathise with them if they are defeated. Don't politicise the insurgency inherited bY the president.May God console the family of the departed heroes.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by opribo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucid1:

Boko Haram didn't start in 2015 bro.

Agreed but it took a political dimension in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by IamAtikulate: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=73264388][/quote]
He just led to the death of 100+ soldiers through the funds he provided to them. He is a hard core terrorist. He will be disgraced next year.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by buhariguy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Theirebamiji1:
Maybe you should try and read over again, then digest, does this look like a celebration or congratulations message to you?

if you are not happy about the alleged killing of our gallant soldiers, why then did the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist asking buhari to go.
But when the same gallant soldiers were killing boko haram in their thousands and chasing them away from sabisa forest to lake chad, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist did not ask buhari to stay till 2023?
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:

Nigeria should burn to ashes I don't give a Bleep, my family is already on their way to Canberra I have one mission to accomplish before I join them next year, I will vote for the lifeless dullard so the suffering will go right round, AFONJA must feel the blunt, how I wish Boko Haram navigate West, I don't mind crossing to Cameroon for my connection flight to Canberra

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by mikaael(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
ayusco85:
That guy on FTC. If I catch u eh. U wee be history. Continue with ur idiotic posts one day u will disappear. I promise u that

You mean you guarantee his disapperaance?

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by IamAtikulate: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

Jonathan decimated BH to 3%. Buhari came and provided funds to them through ransom.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Guestlander: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Jonathan decimated BH to 3%. Buhari came and provided funds to them through ransom.

Decimated to 3% indeed.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by MufasaRebirth: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiangwar:
Is that why the soldiers are been killed?

What’s my own with soldiers
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by andycom(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

this guy, are you well upstairs? are you mad? are you insane?. why don't you join the Nigerian army so that you'll defeat book haram?
Always here spewing trash like someone that smoked expired weed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.