Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Do Men Really Love How It Smells? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (20118 Views)

Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
That was a STUDY conducted in AMERICA.
Please, take note:
AMERICAN smell is different from the traditional AFRICAN rotten fish smell...
I think the weather contributes as well as poor personal hygiene
WHITES take SEXX as kolanuts, so they take good and quality care of their down below.

African Ladies take it as an employment opportunity yet they treat it with disdain, meanwhile it should be the reverse
African Ladies take care of their vagina just like whites. Stop asslicking.

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
okoroemeka:
yes that natural smell,I remembered my teenage years if I do a finger job I will delay washing my hands and smell it often,I love that smell,it is a musky,erotic smell that comes from a secret garden.
wink
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Countersam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao
So, what does the former do to the prick?
Dat is the one with 4G signal!

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Countersam:

Dat is the one with 4G signal!
confam cheesy
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Davidgr8(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Let me cum and be going
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Davidgr8:
Let me cum and be going
**Drags him back**
Tell us joor
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by samuelchimmy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who pxssy smell elp,just fxndle tight and shook prxck put,in and out ,in and out ,,,and there you go

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
shockedshockedgringrin
close teeth and tell us what you know
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Eberechi24(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Uglymugg:
I usually take sweat from my balls and rub on my neck. My pheromone attracts women. I'm primitive likr that.
I know it doesn't work tongue
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by cronsberg: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
I feel wierd today, so let me reveal small. Recently i was standing near a girl while she was seated and i noticed a musky smell coming from her direction whenever i come close to show her something. It smelt like two days unwashed panties or if u wear a shoe without socks, but not the strong repulsive stink, it was faint and so musky. Mehn i felt so primal like feeling like kneeling infront of her and begging her to allow me smell it more and even lick. Becuase i know what i was smelling is as natural as it gets, not some fishy yeast infection smell, but extremly natural musky vaginna smell. So yes op, i loooovve the natural smell of a vjayjay. Now i know why male goats smell the thing of female goats then smile with open teeth like its their happiest moment ever lol

18 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by carter009(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lolz, continue fooling yourself grin grin grin grin
Eberechi24:

African Ladies take care of their vagina just like whites. Stop asslicking.

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Klinee: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Every man love the natural smell of vagina, it activate the urge for sex

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Adamrealman78: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
I love the natural Flora of vagina, freshly doused with water to keep it moist.my jollof vagina is bae

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao
So, what does the former do to the prick?

It'll make his third leg stand at attention.. grin grin grin

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by illegal7(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:
Men, Your honest opinion is needed.
Yes or nah?
Ps-This is not to bash female genital organ. Respect yourself
I really do love the smell of a neat girls pussy. it smells & taste real nice .

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by 10mobile: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:
Lmao So, what does the former do to the prick?
D former? E dey cause election, solly, i mean, EREC...sad

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:

Shoo, I was about applying it on my skin to seduce you embarassed
Well, am talking about the natural smell.
So, how do you manage it with bae?
Seduce first na
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by courna(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
cronsberg:
I feel wierd today, so let me reveal small. Recently i was standing near a girl while she was seated and i noticed a musky smell coming from her direction whenever i come close to show her something. It smelt like two days unwashed panties or if u wear a shoe without socks, but not the strong repulsive stink, it was faint and so musky. Mehn i felt so primal like feeling like kneeling infront of her and begging her to allow me smell it more and even lick. Becuase i know what i was smelling is as natural as it gets, not some fishy yeast infection smell, but extremly natural musky vaginna smell. So yes op, i loooovve the natural smell of a vjayjay. Now i know why male goats smell the thing of female goats then smile with open teeth like its their happiest moment ever lol

hahahahahahaha

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:
confam cheesy
you go like fùck wella > grin

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
I love the natural scent/smell of pussy... I remember fingering an ex thenbi was on the steering, I kept on sniffing my fingers frequently cos of the pleasurable arouma... I had hoped/wished the smell stayed longer...

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Kingsteve(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
All I care for is the mmiri ikpu!
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Topmaike007(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:

That's where I live. Got problem with it?
he taught you went there for servicing
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Topmaike007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
cronsberg:
lolz
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by crystar: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:

That's where I live. Got problem with it?
i love it, especially when she's neat down there.

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Amadioha01(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Hm oh
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by Amadioha01(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2018
This is why I strike people dead
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by nkwoji24(m): 12:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Not actually everyone love that
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by 2buffagain(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2018
It must smell like water
Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by khiaa(f): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:
That was a STUDY conducted in AMERICA.
Please, take note:
AMERICAN smell is different from the traditional AFRICAN rotten fish smell...
I think the weather contributes as well as poor personal hygiene
WHITES take SEXX as kolanuts, so they take good and quality care of their down below.

African Ladies take it as an employment opportunity yet they treat it with disdain, meanwhile it should be the reverse

Re: Do Men Really Love How It Smells? by mejai(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2018
natural smell is stimulating . most 'male animals' do perceive pussy before they climb. grin

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? / Hoe Stories (18+) / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing