Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (20608 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
If you are u nairaland guru u'll know which topic triggered this one....just incase you don't know its ''nigerian girls are not bad,its the boys who are foolish''...this topic was uploaded by a GUY !can you imagine

NOW BACK TO WHY WE ARE HERE

some girls use sex or rather intimacy and even money to make a guy love them .....@ my dear readers,hav'nt you noticed such situations?

At first

have you noticed this senario where a very HANDSOME and SHY guy,less i forget he also has money ....nd she then comes across this guy ...she knows the boy is shy and through my studies that shy nature of his won't let him say just right to her face''I DON'T LOVE YOU'' ...through one way or another ,she'll infiltrate this guy's life ...soon she'll start occupying this guy'z life(like from sitting with him always in class to following him to his house as time goes on she'll start choosing which girl he'll talk to,which girl he'll sit with in class or any occasion in school e.t.c).......wen she starts using money is when i'll have to bring in the sugar mummy ish..i dnt rilli hav to expanciate on that ..m sure most of my readers will either know or those that dnt will surely do by reading some of the comments that'll be posted by those who know....

Thats all i hav to share......ALUTA LEONARD509 was here

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by ikekings1: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mtchewww...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by ednut1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
crap

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by UyiIredia(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Both sexes have issues abeg. I'm so not in the mood for polarizing issues of romance along the lines of gender. Peace out !

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Both sexes have issues abeg. I'm so not in the mood for polarizing issues of romance along the lines of gender. Peace out !
.....now thats how a matured person will comment....not the two mufo..no i mean fellows dats above us..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2013
I'm sorry, but I can't seem to make sense out of what the OP is trying to say.

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2013
idnoble135: I'm sorry, but I can't seem to make sense out of what the OP is trying to say.
...go to the front page ,,u might undastnd frm there
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2013
*rolls eyes*

I don't give festive monkeys about previous thoughts and opinions.

My own is that, it takes a high sense of stupidity for a girl to 'scam' a fully grown man and he turns back to complain. Did she force the money out of you? Did she point a gun at you? Did she break into your bank account forcefully? Who gave her the money? You! So what's the ish? Some of you even BEG to spend on a girl.

Y'all should stop hiding behind your keypads feeling all high and macho. Stop spending if you so wish. It's not a criminal offence. Pffffttttt

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by UyiIredia(m): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Natural something grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta: *rolls eyes*

My own is that, it takes a high sense of stupidity for a girl to 'scam' a fully grown man and he turns back to complain. Did she force the money out of you? Did she point a gun at you? Did she break into your bank account forcefully? Who gave her the money? You! So what's the ish? Some of you even BEG to spend on a girl.

Y'all should stop hiding behind your keypads feeling all high and macho. Stop spending if you so wish. It's not a criminal offence. Pffffttttt

Well, because she didn't force it from him doesn't mean she isn't to be blamed or not wrong. It's common sense (I'd hope) to say no to whatever he's offering you if you don't like him, and move on with your head held high. There's no rule or law saying a girl, bad intentions or not, shouldn't take money from a [s]foolish (since the other thread said foolish)[/s] man. With that same token, whatever she's labeled as afterwards, she deserves.

Anyway, the moral is two wrongs don't make a right. Men, stop throwing money and gifts at a girl you don't know. O di kwa risky. Girls, do yourselves a favor: if you don't like him, then say no and move on as a self-respecting woman. If you need money, then get a job or ask your parents.

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by clemz85(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2013
The universe is balanced that "as within so without". We are all different manifestation in one conciousness - the numbr of good or bad girls you find so we have it in guyz

My 1cent
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta: *rolls eyes*

you must be a scammer

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Well, because she didn't force it from him doesn't mean she isn't to be blamed or not wrong. It's common sense (I'd hope) to say no to whatever he's offering you if you don't like him, and move on with your head held high. There's no rule or law saying a girl, bad intentions or not, shouldn't take money from a [s]foolish (since the other thread said foolish)[/s] man. With that same token, whatever she's labeled as afterwards, she deserves.

Anyway, the moral is two wrongs don't make a right. Men, stop throwing money and gifts at a girl you don't know. O di kwa risky. Girls, do yourselves a favor: if you don't like him, then say no and move on as a self-respecting woman. If you need money, then get a job or ask your parents.

I get your point. This is an over-flogged issue and i am really sick of "these" guys acting all proud and holy. Sometimes you just get really pissed when you had a long day from work, trying to fend for yourself and others and then come online to see crap about how girls do this and that. Whining here and there like an african witch. Na before i dey act nice, my message has changed now.

Besides, caracta doesn't act nice on threads like this. What's the big deal about helping someone? If you know the person is beginning to act like a pest, cut him/her off and give reasons. Some of these girls don't even understand their materialistic levels because the guys keep giving them. Why call them f00ls? Some of these little boys here need to go ask matured men how they deal with materialistic girls, not by calling them f00ls over the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Odedoyin25: you must be a scammer

Yes i am. A smart one at that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by funkyjms: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2013
A guy created the thread you are referring to. In the same vein, I expect a lady to create this thread and not a guy again.
Until then I wont say something reasonable...grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta:

maam, i fear you oo. grin
Caracta:

maam, i fear you oo.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Odedoyin25: maam, i fear you oo. grin maam, i fear you oo.

Be afraid o. Be very afraid. I hope you have a jet or a yatch because my level don pass car.

Lemme go and pay for adverts on a section. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Merkki(f): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Lol. This topic again. Nigerian men can be very funny. Cowards.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Mynd44: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Battle of the sillies sorry sexes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta:

I get your point. This is an over-flogged issue and i am really sick of "these" guys acting all proud and holy. Sometimes you just get really pissed when you had a long day from work, trying to fend for yourself and others and then come online to see crap about how girls do this and that. Whining here and there like an african witch. Na before i dey act nice, my message has changed now.

Besides, caracta doesn't act nice on threads like this. What's the big deal about helping someone? If you know the person is beginning to act like a pest, cut him/her off and give reasons. Some of these girls don't even understand their materialistic levels because the guys keep giving them. Why call them f00ls? Some of these little boys here need to go ask matured men how they deal with materialistic girls, not by calling them f00ls over the internet.
5:48 haba,u dey vex o.Did u even sleep well?
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Emmadani: 5:48 haba,u dey vex o.Did u even sleep well?

Lol...by that time i was close to my office tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Hehehe,op ur point isn't clear at all,nafin can change d fact!!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

You are a lovely babe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by lifestyle1(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2013
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...by that time i was close to my office tongue grin
wow,here in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Emeralddeee: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
That guy must be a dummy
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Emeralddeee: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2013
leonard509: If you are u nairaland guru u'll know which topic triggered this one....just incase you don't know its ''nigerian girls are not bad,its the boys who are foolish''...this topic was uploaded by a GUY !can you imagine

NOW BACK TO WHY WE ARE HERE

some girls use sex or rather intimacy and even money to make a guy love them .....@ my dear readers,hav'nt you noticed such situations?

At first

have you noticed this senario where a very HANDSOME and SHY guy,less i forget he also has money ....nd she then comes across this guy ...she knows the boy is shy and through my studies that shy nature of his won't let him say just right to her face''I DON'T LOVE YOU'' ...through one way or another ,she'll infiltrate this guy's life ...soon she'll start occupying this guy'z life(like from sitting with him always in class to following him to his house as time goes on she'll start choosing which girl he'll talk to,which girl he'll sit with in class or any occasion in school e.t.c).......wen she starts using money is when i'll have to bring in the sugar mummy ish..i dnt rilli hav to expanciate on that ..m sure most of my readers will either know or those that dnt will surely do by reading some of the comments that'll be posted by those who know....

Thats all i hav to share......ALUTA LEONARD509 was here
Op copy copy, that guy you describe above must be a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Oyinprince(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2013
idnoble135: I'm sorry, but I can't seem to make sense out of what the OP is trying to say.
me sef dey wonda wetin im dey talk o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Hahaha,I was d one dat created d original thread, op u try oo, I tot abwt openin this thread bt wit d insults I received last time,I jus left it for som1 else, bt I tink u shud hav allowed a female to create it, we'll its true shaa
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013
sweetestguy: Hahaha,I was d one dat created d original thread, op u try oo, I tot abwt openin this thread bt wit d insults I received last time,I jus left it for som1 else, bt I tink u shud hav allowed a female to create it, we'll its true shaa
good morning my broda...i just open the topic fa...that your own na im trigger am o
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by prinx55555(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Am pleased with diz bro. Guess swtG wrote d hell-off a crap... And all doz moffekin wh*re b like *i must hide unda dis* f*ck SwtG. #teamNiGGYZ. As per d d*mn swtg posted why da f*ck wud i waste my money on b*tchz? wen 97% of doz girlz (d*mn much beter dan d rest 3) b like *huuuuuush i nid 2 get down with dis guy* more greese Leonard. Luv ya. Feck Girls(gud in rotational love and sex) feck love(legs open very easy). Phewwww. Am gone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2013
This is the remix....

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.