Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag (45826 Views)

Less Than 20years Ago, The Polythene Bag Called (ghana Must Go) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
vhykeeytor:

Your stupidity is legendary.... May you and your generations yet unborn be shortchanged... The way these kids are being shortchanged.

Shortchanged ?
Lmao!
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by femijck(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
The height of poverty, hardship, evil and corruption in Nigeria in the last few years has gotten to a stage where I’m personally loosing hope in the name Nigeria and do not want to be associated with the name again.

What d f*** did we do to deserve what d devil has achieved through our leaders in this nation.
Why are we so devilish, self centred and greedy like this. Whoever started this whole game will know no peace.

Can we just remember death for a second....and think about the these innocent kids, blood and tears****
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by chigo245: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
haha good food APC lipsrsealed APC good food.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by sayisayi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=vhykeeytor post=73275878]

Your stupidity is legendary.... May you and your generations yet unborn be shortchanged... The way these kids are being shortchanged

He has been short-changed already, from the initial genesis when the spermatozoa struggled to germinate the egg and asked for Oga mechanic to add his own.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by YorubaEmir: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Show us what you eat as lunch .
Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this .
Even food vendors here in the west sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .
Well. You don’t have to agree with me .
But there’s nothing wrong with this food inside nylon

The question oga is, will you allow ur children eat the concoction from a nylon.

Because you feel ur children will not wash their plates properly as toddlers, then u serve their food with polythene.

Blacks are their own problems
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by balanceofterror1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
Even food vendors here in the west sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .

http://socialspy.ng/2016/06/09/5-reasons-why-foods-packed-in-nylons-is-harmful-to-health/

2 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Some students in Niger State were reportedly served noodles and egg in polythene bag, as captured in photos making rounds on social media. Twitter user @Martinsalive who shared the photos, identified the kids as students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria. He wrote; 

Students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria got served indomie and half egg in a polythene bag. 2.1 billion Naira was budgeted for this for 21 days by the APC-led state government. ~ Photo Credit Chidinma Onyejiuwa

https://lailasnews.com/students-in-niger-state-served-noodles-and-egg-in-polythene-bag-in-school-feeding-programme/

How school is still modelled under colonial methods?

People in warm environments have no excuse not to grow food. All primary schools should have gardens attached so students can learn farming food and medicine. You should shun the way Europeans shaped the world yet better come up with your own way.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by balanceofterror1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:
And food packed in plastic are beneficial to health . Right? Lmao

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/dangers-of-food-and-water-in-plastics/

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
balanceofterror1:

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/dangers-of-food-and-water-in-plastics/
Good!
Now go and quote all of those clowns condemning the nylon and advocating for plastic plates .
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
YorubaEmir:

The question oga is, will you allow ur children eat the concoction from a nylon.

Because you feel ur children will not wash their plates properly as toddlers, then u serve their food with polythene.

Blacks are their own problems
Why are you hitting your head on a stone?
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by wisdomkid: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.

May your generation be feed with food inside Nylon..
Since you're seeing nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
wisdomkid:

May your generation be feed with food inside Nylon..
Since you're seeing nothing wrong with it.
Amen .
Are you happy now ? cheesy
Will you stop hitting your head on the wall now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by DedeNkem: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
And the corrupt Niger State govt. will claim it fed the students well. Tomorrow some idiots will still vote for the same c*rooks!

Election has consequences! Stop selling your future over a half bag of rice and tomatoes!
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by sidonlook: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Let's wait for somebody from APC govt to tell us this is not true. .
After all the govt is fighting corruption but not when you are APC member
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rebuke:
Gosh! Just take a look at the legs of the students in the last pic., scream suffering.....God, why are our leaders this insensitive and wicked?

There are other things the money used in dis school feeding program propaganda can be used for md will reflect on the lives of the average students of this country.
am one of beneficiary of Npower ,its coordinator mostly who are embzzle d fund,for example in my PPA for past two weeks they didnt bring foods for the pupils.Niger state always does things different
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Cyynywhite: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
this is too bad too too bad
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by micflo28(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
what a pathetic comment
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by tonyzaks: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
But between this and nothing whoch is preparable?
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by abbeyfel: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
I can't believe a civilized human typed this I just got to be diplomatic in my response. If not...
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by ugolinze123(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
what more can u expect from a sh*thole country
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by MunorAnne(f): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
Jesus!!! Are you for real?
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
My friend will you keep quiet please how can you say this kind of trash just to get likes or what? serving children this kind of meal without pepper or proper ingredients and a lot of money was budgeted for this, if you have a child let's be sincere would you ever prepare or allow your wife to prepare this kind of indomie for your child ? Our conscience is our heart oooo no matter any party we belong to. Bless up .
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by cardoctor(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2018
vhykeeytor:
This is totally absurd. Why waste so much money feeding these kids with malnutritional food, instead of investing such amount on educational infrastructure for the benefit of generations yet unborn. I have a question for Buhari and the handlers of this wasteful program. Can they allow any of their children eat such concoction?

Only God can save us in the country.

My exact same thought.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Carlyscales: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
U don't even have shame!
U ar defending feeding pupils this trash in schools without roof, chairs, desks, teachers, text books etc.

Use ur common sense and ask which is more priority
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Princeadonis(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
My God! I can't believe a youth typed this. What level of education and exposure do you possess without knowing nylon contains bisphenol that poses cancerous risk when eaten. Doing the wrong thing over and over doesn't make it right, hence your quoting those served with nylon in the west isn't justifiable. Please grow up man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Ositace(m): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
Common sense is really far from you...
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by SouthEastFacts: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
When defending their masters yoruba moslems always behave as if they were cursed. If any of those kids is yours, will you be happy seeing them being treated like an Almajiri?

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by SouthEastFacts: 1:56am On Nov 25, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Afonjas will say "So what"? What is wrong with it? The earlier other tribes realize that afonjas are the cause and genesis of all the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.These people are naturally evil and wicked. They don't know God. There is no difference between evil and good in their culture. That's why they support evil. This country is irredeemable. Only separation is the answer!
Point of correction, yoruba moslems.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by hilseger: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.

You are sick...in this modern age you are saying eating in a plastic bags is a good idea, I guess you don't realise kids can easily swallow the plastic bags and that can cause danger.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by edupedia: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.

PDP is just fishing on the net for fools....they take pictures of 3 schools out of 1000 for noise making....the original poster on facebook said N1.2....but this thiefposter changed it to 2.1....they belueve they can use lies to put a confirmed thief in Aso Rock.....rarara..it will never happen..unfortunately there are many wailers waiting for the fishing expedition...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by edupedia: 2:03am On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.

....Alepa u have every right to what u have said...ignore those fake dramatists who are trying to put a confirmed thief in Aso Rock....they are pots making yeye noise versus a kettle...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.