Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag (45828 Views)

Less Than 20years Ago, The Polythene Bag Called (ghana Must Go) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by achilyke: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Y
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Sleekfingers: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Show us what you eat as lunch .
Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this .
Even food vendors here in the west sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .
Well. You don’t have to agree with me .
But there’s nothing wrong with this food inside nylon

And you think nothing is wrong serving food in plastic bags....it is really degrading and not hygienic etc
How much are they selling takeaway pack...i am not talking of the plastic ones....how much?
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by maxzzo1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thunder fire ....APC
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nowenuse: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
Even food vendors here in the west sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .

Sebi you can see all the quotes you got from people? They serve you right.
Sometimes politics just turn some of you to irredemably stupid and wicked people.

As long as we have many Nigerians reasoning like you, this country may never progress.
A mentality of mediocrity. God forbid !

As other people have rightly told you and even laid curses on you, so shall it be that your children and children children will feed from such malnutritious cellophine food forever.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.

are you serious....wow...Nigeria is doomed with people like this.....wow
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Sebi you can see all the quotes you got from people? They serve you right.
Sometimes politics just turn some of you to irredemably stupid and wicked people.

As long as we have many Nigerians reasoning like you, this country may never progress.
A mentality of mediocrity. God forbid !

As other people have rightly told you and even laid curses on you, so shall it be that your children and children children will feed from such malnutritious cellophine food forever.
Lmao who the fuck_ cares about the demented osu bastards quoting me ?
Only idiotic pigs of Biafra are quoting me . And I ain’t got time for terrorists
Biafra or death cheesy
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nowenuse: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alepa:

Lmao who the fuck_ cares about the demented osu bastards quoting me ?
Only idiotic pigs of Biafra are quoting me . And I ain’t got time for terrorists
Biafra or death cheesy

Tribalism has destroyed you.
FYI, I am from Plateau state, North-central.

Check my profile to confirm. Well meaning Nigerians from all around criticize you.
Get a life, cos you are too young to be consumed by such tribal/religious hatred and prejudice.

May God help you.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Oponel1962: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
I have seen food sellers use cellophane to serve people.
I have equally seen people eat food served in cellophane and on inquiry they say it is more convenient for them.
If you can drink from cellophane, you can equally eat therefrom.
You do worse things in your homes.
Stop the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Tribalism has destroyed you.
FYI, I am from Plateau state, North-central.

Check my profile to confirm. Well meaning Nigerians from all around criticize you.
Get a life, cos you are too young to be consumed by such tribal/religious hatred and prejudice.

May God help you.
Only ipob bastard terrorists are quoting me.
When did Ipob become a tribe ?
Last time I checked . It was a terrorist group .
You Ipob mofo
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by wisdomkid: 4:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Alepa:

Amen .
Are you happy now ? cheesy
Will you stop hitting your head on the wall now? cheesy

Thanks for the confirmation grin
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by dreyboard(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Nothing new to me in this country again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.