Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (96206 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 25, 2018
timesup234:
The stupid African way of thinking believing in the trash that killing someone can magically bring money. Africans are backward because of the way we think. We even overhyped our politicians thinking they are rich, Kylie Jenner who is just 20yrs of age is richer than 99.9% of all Nigerian politicians. Until we stop thia foolish way or thinking we will continue to remain in the dark. Dead black race
bro I getth angle u re coming from.
I bet u re realist, u believe what u see, u may even be agnostic.
But believe me these things happen. Am agnostic myself. Am more of a realist myself. But bro, wetin man no know pass am.
I been dey like u before, doubting Thomas. Seeing is believing wannabe.
Until I gained admission to university..lived with my sec school classmate, dude is a gee boy. G+ for that matter.
He did so many diabolic things in my front, his body was castrated with indelible marks, he cooked some leaves in my room whenever her wants to work. He has a personal soap for bathing which he warned me never to use.
Dude picked $10000 dollars in my very front. Payed by a retired US soldier.
89% of my niggas are gees, 40% are gee +. Peer pressure made me join gee. But when I went into gee and saw that their are 2 kinds of gee. Gee with hard work and G+. I called it a quit.
G with hard work. U Wil keep late nights working, bombing clients, u might be lucky to pick once in a year, or collect iTunes card. Little little money u can use to freshen up, but not living large.
Why I quit was because I came from a rich home, i was provided with everything I needed, why will I labor myself keeping late night with heartbreaks(cos sometimes u might pick and em big boys go chop ur money tell u story) or ur account get blocked, u back to square one. Or ur client back pedals late hour, all these I experienced and called it quit cos it ain't for me.

89% of G boys riding cars and living large a re all plus niggas.
I know the secret to Ike mbute (money making) of atleast 4—5 of my niggas.

Brother enough talk shaa. But if u still doubting these, Goodluck. And I pray u don't learn the hard way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Metuh: 5:17am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=73277467][/quote]
when will you start using your brain?
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=OgahBohz post=73277273][/quote]will a dog that will get lost listen to the sound of hunters whistle?
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by RSVP: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:
But believe me these things happen. Am agnostic myself. Am more of a realist myself. But bro, wetin man no know pass am.
Until I gained admission to university..lived with my sec school classmate, dude is a gee boy. G+ for that matter.
He did so many diabolic things in my front, his body was castrated with indelible marks, he cooked some leaves in my room whenever her wants to work. He has a personal soap for bathing which he warned me never to use.
89% of my niggas are gees, 40% are gee +. Peer pressure made me join gee. But when I went into gee and saw that their are 2 kinds of gee. Gee with hard work and G+. I called it a quit.
G with hard work. U Wil keep late nights working, bombing clients, u might be lucky to pick once in a year, or collect iTunes card. Little little money u can use to freshen up, but not living large.
Why I quit was because I came from a rich home, i was provided with everything I needed, why will I labor myself keeping late night with heartbreaks(cos sometimes u might pick and em big boys go chop ur money tell u story) or ur account get blocked, u back to square one. Or ur client back pedals late hour, all these I experienced and called it quit cos it ain't for me.

Brother enough talk shaa. But if u still doubting these, Goodluck. And I pray u don't learn the hard way.

Dude, you've seen it all.

Oju lasan ko gba wire.

1 Like

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by alizma: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Metuh:
The only way to stop this menace is by making Fraud and Ritual a capital offence that is punishable by death or life imprisonment alone.
even when rubbery is almost a capital offence through jungle justice, has it stopped? the only way is to mind the people you walk with, remove greediness from your mind set. the fact is that, to a large extent some of the girls know very well that what their boyfriends are into is definitely not something clean though they may not know exactly how bad it is.
as a girl in Nigeria, when an undergraduate from poor family or retirees start spending an average of 50k per month on total of direct cash gift to you, party and shopping in a month, if he use you for ritual don't tell me you don't have idea he was into shady biz.
if he pent 50k per month on you as his most love girlfriend, that means 10 to 20k goes to other girls who are just friends, to be lover, or side chick, then about 70k goes to himself and his friends. we are yet to talk of savings o because if you are a reasonable girl and you think you are in a relationship with a reasonable person, that person should have savings from any little thing that is coming his way. now how many companies in Nigeria pay graduate 120 to 150k in there first 3year of experience talk less of an under graduate?

1 Like

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Metuh:
The only way to stop this menace is by making Fraud and Ritual a capital offence that is punishable by death or life imprisonment alone.
politicians do rituals for power, in fact they started this ritual thing,so that law will not come to light. Let's not also forget our politicians defraud the nation too undecided

1 Like

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by YoungLionken(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
LADIES PLS BECAREFUL....... contentment is bae!

Don't you have anything in your brain than being so annoyingly tribalistic?
Shame on you.
The guy just said the truth, yahoo+ is synonymous with yoruba... Pls kiss the truth.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by officialfysh(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Metuh:

You think everyone is jobless like you? undecided

Shift my friend. Anumanu
Ewu
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by coputa(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Metuh:
The people that legislate,adjudicate and execute the law are the chief operators.can you make a law to rope yourself.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by don4real18(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
timesup234:
The stupid African way of thinking believing in the trash that killing someone can magically bring money. Africans are backward because of the way we think. We even overhyped our politicians thinking they are rich, Kylie Jenner who is just 20yrs of age is richer than 99.9% of all Nigerian politicians. Until we stop thia foolish way or thinking we will continue to remain in the dark. Dead black race
Whether or not you believe it, all these evil rituals do magically bring money to those who engage in such. It's just a pity that so many people are engaging in it without consideration for the human life as well as damning any consequences that comes with it all for the sake of money.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by msmon(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2018
alizma:

even when rubbery is almost a capital offence through jungle justice, has it stopped? the only way is to mind the people you walk with, remove greediness from your mind set. the fact is that, to a large extent some of the girls know very well that what their boyfriends are into is definitely not something clean though they may not know exactly how bad it is.
as a girl in Nigeria, when an undergraduate from poor family or retirees start spending an average of 50k per month on total of direct cash gift to you, party and shopping in a month, if he use you for ritual don't tell me you don't have idea he was into shady biz.
if he pent 50k per month on you as his most love girlfriend, that means 10 to 20k goes to other girls who are just friends, to be lover, or side chick, then about 70k goes to himself and his friends. we are yet to talk of savings o because if you are a reasonable girl and you think you are in a relationship with a reasonable person, that person should have savings from any little thing that is coming his way. now how many companies in Nigeria pay graduate 120 to 150k in there first 3year of experience talk less of an under graduate?

You nailed it
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Basher8583: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2018
officialfysh:
She dey find followers and likes. She no get sense sef, so any young laptop owner Na yahoo!
Her Mumu wear boot
Why e dey pain you. Abi you be yahoo boy?
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Is Christmas not a pagan celebration? I am not surprised that people engage in a lot of unlawful acts just to celebrate Christmas. You can preach from today till eternity girls wey dem go use for rituals will still follow ritualist because of greed.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by anambraamaka: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by montumonami(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2018
fuckupnation:

so in Nigerians mind owing laptop have made someone a yahoo boy, i wish all who don't know that the world is a global village more poverty and failure in life. 70% of information we need to solve our problem can be found online, not all page can open on phone mostly journals.
undecided the video is rubbish... In her primitive mine carrying a laptop automatically makes someone a fraudster..... To slap her de hungry me
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Budline(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=krattoss post=73278877]bro I getth angle u re coming from.

[/quote

Must the G+ always involve human blood for it to work?
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Budline(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:

Must the G+ always require human blood for it to work?
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Biguyman: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:

Stop saying what you don't know sir.

What do you fucking mean that you can't pick big without going overboard? Are you seriously serious?

You think say that Dating wey ena dey do na work?

Like you said earlier you didn't put too much interest in the gee stuff before you called it a quit.

It's all about Brian and diligence, if you continue dey do dating even with plus from sango you fit still no pick anything.

Dating na children work!

1 Like

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Biguyman:

Stop saying what you don't know sir.

What do you fucking mean that you can't pick big without going overboard? Are you seriously serious?

You think say that Dating wey ena dey do na work?

Like you said earlier you didn't put too much interest in the gee stuff before you called it a quit.

It's all about Brian and diligence, if you continue dey do dating even with plus from sango you fit still no pick anything.

Dating na children work!
lol. Maybe u think u re talking to a newbie in the streets.
Well ain't here to brag or trade words back and forth with u.
But for ur info, I have folks doing btc, wire wire, face to face.
And I know for a fact if u enter deep into gee, u ill understand that no saints in the streets,
I ve seen much to talk this authoritatively.
And this is farthest I can go on this. Happy Sunday.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Biguyman: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:
lol. Maybe u think u re talking to a newbie in the streets.
Well ain't here to brag or trade words back and forth with u.
But for ur info, I have folks doing btc, wire wire, face to face.
And I know for a fact if u enter deep into gee, u ill understand that no saints in the streets,
I ve seen much to talk this authoritatively.
And this is farthest I can go on this. Happy Sunday.
With this shit you just said now it's still very much glaring you are still a newbie, na hearsay you just dey type here.

Btc no be work oga, even wire wire still dey under dating except for people wey just take loading as their work and get guys under them wey dey do the dating work when money touch down they share am.

Wetn be facing if no be still dating? Guy look front jawe you still be Johnny talk wetn you know no come here dey talk robo.

Happy Sunday to you too
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Apina(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
noob03saibot:
I heard one happened in abraka some days back. A girl went missing in delsu only for her corpse to be found with some of its parts missing.
Yes, it was on the news. But warri is different from Abraka and that of Delsu was a case of kidnapping and killing her for ritual after been tipped that she was a virgin by a guy she turned down on her street
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by raziboi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Biguyman:

With this shit you just said now it's still very much glaring you are still a newbie, na hearsay you just dey type here.

Btc no be work oga, even wire wire still dey under dating except for people wey just take loading as their work and get guys under them wey dey do the dating work when money touch down they share am.

Wetn be facing if no be still dating? Guy look front jawe you still be Johnny talk wetn you know no
come here dey talk robo.

Happy Sunday to you too

The guy na never know anything lol
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Biguyman:

Wetn be facing if no be still dating? Guy look front jawe you still be Johnny talk wetn you know no come here dey talk robo.

Happy Sunday to you too
I guess u haven't come across dudes buying and selling fake btc to em clients.

U talk say virus wire wire na dating, company wire? Nigga don't tempt to be talking too much online.

Facy is an advanced dating and that's where the Highest money in gee dey.
All em niggas marrying old whites, face delivery, fake alert, tracking sites,..
Lol.. U re really tempting me, but I guess here I take my bow.
Modified
Already getting loads of pms.. Lol.. Am done here.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by noob03saibot(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Apina:

Yes, it was on the news. But warri is different from Abraka and that of Delsu was a case of kidnapping and killing her for ritual after been tipped that she was a virgin by a guy she turned down on her street
yeah! Similar story heard, haven't heard of any yet in warri as of recent. But I know, stuffs are really happening down there, trust dem Osubi and otokutu boys.
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by iamzenthezen: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
You all who want watch tv on mobile try these applications -

cartoon hd
freeflix hq
live net tv
movie hd apk
redbox tv
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Biguyman: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:
I guess u haven't come across dudes buying and selling fake btc to em clients.

U talk say virus wire wire na dating, company wire? Nigga don't tempt to be talking too much online.

Facy is an advanced dating and that's where the Highest money in gee dey.
All em niggas marrying old whites, face delivery, fake alert, tracking sites,..
Lol.. U re really tempting me, but I guess here I take my bow.
Modified
Already getting loads of pms.. Lol.. Am done here.
Lmao, selling fake btc na work? Bro calm down Abeg we don do all these shits pass.

Wire dey under loading and loading still follow dating join body.
Wetn be company wire wey you know? Oga no dey talk wetn you no know Abeg.

People wey dey marry whiti them no be facing be that, those ones dey find green card and other shits.

Na majority of Nigerian artists dey run facing oga.

Like I said earlier na hearsay you just dey yarn
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Biguyman: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
raziboi:

The guy na never know anything lol
No mind that boy jawe.

All these Facebook iTunes and gift cards boys
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by duketerry22(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
They already know all this..i know a babe that was almost used for ritual but for prayer n fasting today she is even doing more than before..
Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by holyword: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some of these young ladies virtues has been tampered with by the yahoo boys . It is after some years that they will start seeing the manifestations which will result in running from church to church, herbalist to cele to guru maharaji to even satan himself . the attack don't use to be small .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.