Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (96200 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by raziboi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Biguyman:

No mind that boy jawe.

All these Facebook iTunes and gift cards boys
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by Godsfavour78: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2018
krattoss:
I guess u haven't come across dudes buying and selling fake btc to em clients.

U talk say virus wire wire na dating, company wire? Nigga don't tempt to be talking too much online.

Facy is an advanced dating and that's where the Highest money in gee dey.
All em niggas marrying old whites, face delivery, fake alert, tracking sites,..
Lol.. U re really tempting me, but I guess here I take my bow.
Modified
Already getting loads of pms.. Lol.. Am done here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.