Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Should I divorce my wife for this? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I divorce my wife for this? (66559 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by IamPlato(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see a sick man
BUT Honestly Speaking, if He Gives Such Amount Why Will Salt Be Lackin In the House. She Is Not A Good House Wife, what Did She Use The Money For

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by egojeny1(f): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see a sick man
Infact sick is an understatement.
Calling his wife silly. Idiot like him no dey this world
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by biztip: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
divorce her, marry anoda, divorce her. keep doing DT as if u don't know they re all d same

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by olasam218(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

Is this a joke or something?!?
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see a sick man

I see a useless tramp!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by doskie(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.
na wa ooh broos!!!!

you want to just divorce a whole wife because of salt. what if the next woman you bring in is good in home management but is a serial cheat, you divorce and marry again

the next one is faithful, good cook and all, but has anger management and mental issues, she suspects you are cheating on one of such outings, you return, she waits for you to sleep, then cut off your penis.

you will now appreciate the first one you drove away because of an issue you can easily fix with intelligence and diplomacy.

so long she has other good point and she is not a witch, abeg fix the salt issue. na small matter

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Oyindidi(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

I see a useless tramp!
E dey pain you? Small boy with small sense grin
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
E dey pain you? Small boy with small sense grin

Yes e pain me. Big goat with plenty coconut water for brain! Better to be a small boy. Don't know when localese like you would learn to face issues and stop attacking personality. Village goat.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Yes e pain me. Big goat with plenty coconut water for brain! Better to be a small boy. Don't know when localese like you would learn to face issues and stop attacking personality. Village goat.
Na long ban you go get las las
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na long ban you go get las las

Wait make dem ban me first. For a start, learn that a word spoken in wisdom could go a long way in making things right. Throwing insults around without provocation like an insane person speaks very low of you!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
egojeny1:

Infact sick is an understatement.
Calling his wife silly. Idiot like him no dey this world

Ya fada!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Oyindidi(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Wait make dem ban me first. For a start, learn that a word spoken in wisdom could go a long way in making things right. Throwing insults around without provocation like an insane person speaks very low of you!
Small boy, if you truly marry I pity that your wife
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Small boy, if you truly marry I pity that your wife

You deserve more pity. Your mind will never be broad. Firstly, this tale might not be true. Secondly, I could be a girl...or an alien. Thirdly, gerarahia! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Juliearth(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
u dont see it as a loophole but the man in question is seeing it as loophole. Leave the question of sanity or not on the man's part. I am not also blaming the lady also. But salt should not be something that finishes just like dat. Before she depleted the last during previous use. She was just being careless. The kichen is her terrain. I also believe the husband has more than he is saying cos he just used the salt as an excuse.

My brother,I am a lady, I cook alot and I understand how these oversight function works. But then again, let me not argue further. The decision should be that of the original op(not this one who copied without putting a source)
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by egojeny1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Ya fada!
All the people around u are goats(ewu) except ur poor wife. Ode!
I really pity her
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
lordlek:

lol na straw dey this one brain
A man told his wife that whenever she wants to use toothpaste she should press from the bottom. His wife refused insisting that she start from the top. This alone made the man to request for divorce

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
egojeny1:

All the people around u are goats(ewu) except ur poor wife. Ode!
I really pity her

Do you have any meaningful contribution to make in life apart from the smelly hole between your legs? You've not made a cerebral contribution here since you came on this thread. Just throwing insults around like a jealous second wife who was made insane by the first!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

A man told his wife that whenever she wants to use toothpaste she should press from the bottom. His wife refused insisting that she start from the top. This alone made the man to request for divorce

This is a true story. Heard it before. I don't mind folks here thinking anything is too small to lead to divorce.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

This is a true story. Heard it before. I don't mind folks here thinking anything is too small to lead to divorce.
Yea but please consider your children. Engage your wife in talk and then voice your anger on her so that next time this shouldn't repeat itself
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Yea but please consider your children. Engage your wife in talk and then voice your anger on her so that next time this shouldn't repeat itself

I have let it go already. I just needed to vent.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

I have let it go already. I just needed to vent.
Kk
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
These girls here are not serious. I'm sure y'all are just like my wife. To buy simple salt in kitchen would be a problem. Slay queens. No single person talking about how her actions are bad. Women are thrash!

I see where d problem lies.. Women r thrash ? Really? DAT includes ur momma nd ur sis they are all trash..she should b d one to divorce u if u can spill this nonsense from ur mouth den I can imagine how u treat her in real life.. Agbaya like u waiting to show off his masculinity!!!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Dollanation: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why did you tell us your story only to start attacking everyone that calls out your immaturity and foolishness?

You want to divorce her, go ahead please.
Like I don't get him, you attack people giving you advice then what is the point in asking for people's opinion
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Beey(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Not bitter. It’s just what i observed. Check the female friends around you how they behave, reason and think. Not all but 80% are trash no need to sugar coat anything
Mmmmmmh, guess it all depends on who you hang out with.I can’t think of any “trash” around me.I don’t do well around negative energy.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by lyricalz: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.

you be really smallie to wanno divorce bcuz of such little issue, u're a boy not a man.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by janettee(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Like you didn't insult your wife on this same thread!. Hypocrite!!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
postmann:

Hypocritical nutcase like you. Were you not the one rubbishing the OP''s wife with your previous comments?

You're just like the average woman suffering from hypocrisy and poor emotional management.
you are a fool, blind & senseless! read everything from d beginning d op's responses. he is a bully. and who is d hypocrite here? he came here to rubbish his wife. birds of same feathers. get a life.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. Who told you everyone is against him?
u will run mad. idiot.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Chiefjosy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
verachoice:
u will run mad. idiot.

No make me use charm on you
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Ha! You don abuse my wife join. Local Igbo fowl. I can imagine how unfortunate and miserable the people in your life are. Lol
you are a Trouble mistake, regret, disaster, monster to your wife. to crown it all, for comin here to expose her without telling her. she will divorce u first.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chiefjosy:

it will backfire on ur head In Jesus Name. u will run mad till u die.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Chief abeg help me charm that fowl. Turn am to guinea pig abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.