Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Should I divorce my wife for this? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I divorce my wife for this? (66575 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Noel1:

Six figure kiii u there...

Lie lie boy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Oyindidi(f): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Have I bullied you ever? You will not talk about the person that refused to buy salt. It's me you want to bully. Typical woman!
That lady is trying to marry a talkative like you. I see a bully as you type, attacking everyone on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by meromero11: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2018
nwanneni:
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided

Why would you want to divorce your wife because of ordinary salt? Let me tell you, when a man stays far away from home for too long, it can be very depressing for a woman to handle. She married you with an oath to faithfully love you till death not to make salt available all the time. You may not be too sure probably she was at the market trying to restock the home. Your wife should be valued and appreciated not to be molested, threatened and ridiculed. She deserves no punishment because she isn't your slave but a partner. Guy, try to be humble and show love and understanding to your woman at all times so long she remain faithful to you. Divorce is a stupid idea.

3 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Akpacha(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Please gerarahia. Myopic somebori. Must everybody be as moronic as you are? If I am not capable, would I be able to give my wife so much for upkeep? In your small mind only small boys respond to comments.
let me describe u. U are still in ur father rented 2 rooms apartment, u are single seeking for admission. With less than 5k in ur account. Pls talk with ur mates,i have better use of my time now. Stupid kid wan form big boy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by blindjustice13(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

Your sense of moral justice is obviously tinted. I am not a troll, go through my posts and see. Secondly, this issue is serious enough for any one with a blanced sense of morality and average intelligence to contribute. I doubt you meet these criteria.
you are mad, stupid goat, your entire family combined can't match my so called average intelligence. useless dumbo. If you think you can troll ,dare me and see. Cretin!. Riffraff that thinks they can hide behind the Internet to spew trash .

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by cuteralph101(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.
All those insulting the OP are all low life. Incompetence shud be tolerated to an extent. She is damn lousy. Every good husband deserves a wife who is competent in managing the home!. For me i'd prolly reduce d figure by 15%. Until she wakes up. Acccumulated incompetence mks marriage boring. Divorce tho not an option.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by LadyHeaven(f): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Threads like this are trolley and are meant to make one laugh, throw sarcastic shots and while away time but it does the opposite for me i don't know why it makes me sad, please we need more threads like those when you made your millions, greatest losses, and explorers kinda threads, yes scammers took over the ist two but at least we learnt something(s)

This Op is a child trolling but he still pulled 7 pages and counting so he is a smart troll undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by meromero11: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2018
xeros20:

Well if that's the only problem then you don't have a problem, ignore that just talk to her. Don't allow the devil to come in your home in any form. Forgive and focus your self. Leave kitchen affairs to your wife.

Simple
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by blindjustice13(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Threads like this are trolley and are meant to make one laugh, throw sarcastic shots and while away time but it does the opposite for me i don't know why it makes me sad, please we need more threads like those when you made your millions, greatest losses, and explorers kinda threads, yes scammers took over the ist two but at least we learnt something(s)

This Op is a child trolling but he still pulled 7 pages and counting so he is a smart troll undecided
Its not funny,I dont even know why people find hijacking front page where there are better things to move to front page funny. Idiots like the op should be left to play with their sand in the joke section . And to think he thinks he can insult people and get away with it is more annoying.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
Forgive! Ordinary salt! Please don't tell me to forgive and don't tell me to talk to her. Just tell me the right kind of punishement for such irresponsible behaviour. Thank you for your concern!

You're not serious ooo, just tell us you've been looking for a wa to divorce her and bring in your side chick.

Going by what you said, you didn't talk to her to know what's happening you just want to divorce.

Well do what's on your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by cuteralph101(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.
All those insulting the OP are all low life. Incompetence shud be tolerated to an extent. She is damn lousy (if that is her habit) Every good husband deserves a wife who is competent in managing the home!. For me i'd prolly reduce d figure by 15%. Until she wakes up. Acccumulated incompetence mks marriage boring. Divorce tho not an option.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Chai! because of #10 salt he want to divorce his wife.

Bros,think of your parent; is this how your papa treat your mon. Don't do something later you be regretting. Think twice, communication is the only way to solve a problem. Understand each other. *Gbam*

See this nigerian man, with nigerian brain and with nigerian mentality.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Kendrick80(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Whenever I read married couples thread on nairaland I always wonder what happened to the love/happiness b4 marriage undecided
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by queenfav(f): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol.. Things like this makes me thank God for the man I married. A man must not just have fine looks, good job or money.Before you marry him, ask yourself "does He have sense?".. It's very important o.Issues like this are best discussed between couples, it's not what should be brought to the public for their opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2018
blindjustice13:
you are mad, stupid goat, your entire family combined can't match my so called average intelligence. useless dumbo. If you think you can troll ,dare me and see. Cretin!. Riffraff that thinks they can hide behind the Internet to spew trash .

E pain am grin grin grin

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by blindjustice13(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

E pain am grin grin grin
go and play with sand ,juvenile scumbag!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Onyedika007(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't believe this story who gives their wife 1million just for house upkeep 🤣🤣even E money doesn't do that 😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Raalsalghul: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2018
cuteralph101:
All those insulting the OP are all low life. Incompetence shud be tolerated to an extent. She is damn lousy. Every good husband deserves a wife who is competent in managing the home!. For me i'd prolly reduce d figure by 15%. Until she wakes up. Acccumulated incompetence mks marriage boring. Divorce tho not an option.
Walahi you are on point. Folks just attacking the op like that.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Biggers82(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2018
just because of Ordinary salt! as you said and you want to divorce her my guy think well and read your Bible very well God says that you can only divorce your wife on ground of cheating he didn't say you should divorce for not buying Salt and Oil biko What if the woman is planing to go to market before you came back Mr man sit down and think unless you are planning to marry another wife

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Sparkles003(f): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
These girls here are not serious. I'm sure y'all are just like my wife. To buy simple salt in kitchen would be a problem. Slay queens. No single person talking about how her actions are bad. Women are thrash!
Firstly: from the use of your words"silly woman""women are trash"you sound like one of them guys who have no respect for women just cos they provide for their home perfectly.
Now from my view I would say your wife lacks understanding in the management of your home(kitchen),even if she doesn't buy this things when your not home it is expected of her that as soon as you discuss your return she should have stock up on all consumables to avoid issues like this one you posted.....but didn't you see this incompetent (your words)side of her while courting?cos if you did and still went ahead to wife her then you shouldn't post such topics anymore.... your competence is suppose to cover for her incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Raalsalghul:
The only reasonable person on this thread.
thank you blessings
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by PapaAdanna: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
It beats my imaginations how a supposed mature and married man would come here and be asking for advice unnecessarily.

Abeg forget that in the multitude of councils shit...

Be a man bro... na you marry the woman and you are wearing your shoes, you should know where it pinches.
If you tell yourself the truth, you already have your answer deep down in your mind.
Always follow your mind.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Uguruzik(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2018
But there are every other things except salt and vegetable oil right? If yes, then you don't have a case to treat here.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by sorepco(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2018
no its not trivial....its below trivial. guy if na.me i go go buy 2 carton salt keep.
what if its fonished or she kept it somewhere i think u don tire the marriage.

shakmati:

Is this issue actually trivial?

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by lordlek: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2018
asuustrike1:
U neva see. Couple dey divorce because of toothpaste sef
lol na straw dey this one brain
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Sparkles003:

Firstly: from the use of your words"silly woman""women are trash"you sound like one of them guys who have no respect for women just cos they provide for their home perfectly.
Now from my view I would say your wife lacks understanding in the management of your home(kitchen),even if she doesn't buy this things when your not home it is expected of her that as soon as you discuss your return she should have stock up on all consumables to avoid issues like this one you posted.....but didn't you see this incompetent (your words)side of her while courting?cos if you did and still went ahead to wife her then you shouldn't post such topics anymore.... your competence is suppose to cover for her incompetence.

Hmmmm. This one get sense wella! I would consider you or your type when I'm going for my 3rd wife!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by helpfulposts(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2018
jeff1607:
nothing is better than having a woman that is wise that even on your dying bed you can beat ur chest and know she will handle the future of your home well.

he must have been enduring something to finally wanna divorce her

but seriously just because of salt u wanna divorce?

Bless you
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Chiefjosy(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Beey:
You sound bitter, but there’s freedom of speech.Whatever a woman did to you, the rest of us here have nothing to do with it, so this is the wrong platform to vent.

Not bitter. It’s just what i observed. Check the female friends around you how they behave, reason and think. Not all but 80% are trash no need to sugar coat anything
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Pataricatering(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2018
You must have very “ silly” women in your life ! Anyway stupid people are always attracted to their kind !
adadike:
My brother, pls forgive her. Women usually does silly things. please talk to her and give her a very stern warning. you will send her packing only for you to marry a poisonous snake at the end. abeg cool your temper and see it as one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by jessikoholic: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

The question is, has it happened before? I doubt if salt and oil is the basis of you wanting to quit your marriage. Even if you give her 7 seven figures, it is still very possible to run out of things in the house. You just really have to calm down before making your decision. It is your marriage and no one else's. If you make you make your mistake, I guess you gotta learn from it. Goodluck.

- annoyed guy.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by OhiOfIhima: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2018
sirfarouk:

From the day you came back (most likely even before you came back) till now she's been cooking with salt. You didn't tell her you will be cooking for the house, what if she plans to get salt on her way back from her outing? I mean she does the shopping, she definitely knows the salt has finished.

Stop throwing tantrum, eat some noodles and wait her return. You are too old for all this unnecessary vexation.

Somehow disappointed that many people doesn't understand wat the guy mean by common salt, that simply show the woman has nothing related to food stuffs.. How can one manage wit such wife? he might not have salt but still see some other tins that can give u confident that she does cook.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by jeff1607(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
krushdripper:
Sorry, i stay in my own place, earn my funds and also cook my food kid

you ain't worth it.

you removed your pic knowing fully well you are not as who you claim to be.

next time never start what you can't finish boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.