Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,013 members, 7,832,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Should I divorce my wife for this? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I divorce my wife for this? (66605 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

You sure need the pity more. She is living comfortably with a six figure income.....and you're here pitying her...when seeing four figures in 6 months is a problem in your life. Talk about removing the log in your eye first. Mean and poverty strikn mudafukas!

K

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Skengman: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
fayluv1:
Dis story is so fake, six figure for monthly upkeep, dis must be lie Mohammed
I’m still dazed trying to figure out which sort of home is being ran with six figures monthly. If u are not a political office holder whom by virtue of his office has to be entertaining visitors everyday and giving handouts, then this story is fabricated at best. Stay true.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

You sure need the pity more. She is living comfortably with a six figure income.....and you're here pitying her...when seeing four figures in 6 months is a problem in your life. Talk about removing the log in your eye first. Mean and poverty strikn mudafukas!

Your wife must be living in hell. I pray she has a side boo outside who will always make her feel loved and water her honeypot whenever you're not around.

From your post, love no longer exist in this marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Seahawk: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
People actually believe this boy is married?
You guys will believe anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

I am even tired of you sef. Very troublesome cave woman. Shoosh! Go pick wild berries or something...while doing that, you could try get some more education. If you can't give advice like a civilized human being, what happened to ignoring the post? Too many village warriors in Nigeria. See mumu telling me achievements I can't verify. With a one week old profile. grin grin grin. It's terrible being local and a nutcase same time. Lol.
it show u are a jobless man to reply all comments here n every comments hates u. I specially created d times for u today out of my busy schedules cos I value marriage. wnt allow any man to rubbish women like me cos of ordinary salt. I am a nairalander since 2011 check "verabinq" cldnt login cos of yahoo issue. if u dnt shut ur mouth am here for you today n forever. snap n post ur account statement to prove u truly sends 6 digits to ur wife every months. bastard. its shows its 6 thousand naira. not enof to buy salt my dear.

7 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
HenryDion:

Your wife must be living in hell. I pray she has a side boo outside who will always make her feel loved and water her honeypot whenever you're not around.

From your post, love no longer exist in this marriage.

That's not my business. I was concerned about salt not adultery. Stick to the narrative, my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
verachoice:
it show u are a jobless man to reply all comments here n every comments hates u. I specially created d times for u today out of my busy schedules cos I value marriage. wnt allow any man to rubbish women like me cos of ordinary salt. I am a nairalander since 2011 check "verabinq" cldnt login cos of yahoo issue. if u dnt shut ur mouth am here for you today n forever. snap n post ur account statement to prove u truly sends 6 digits to ur wife every months. bastard. its shows its 6 thousand naira. not enof to buy salt my dear.

You still dey here? I should snap my acct and post here? Your stupidity is monumental! I don talk am before say you be villager!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Seahawk:
People actually believe this boy is married?
You guys will believe anything

So because you can spell in English, you must also comment. angry
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Skengman:

I’m still dazed trying to figure out which sort of home is being ran with six figures monthly. If u are not a political office holder whom by virtue of his office has to be entertaining visitors everyday and giving handouts, then this story is fabricated at best. Stay true.

Hmmm.....your view is so narrow, you wanna judge everyone using your kwashiokor afflicted experiences. grin
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by verachoice: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

You still dey here? I should snap my acct and post here? Your stupidity is monumental! I don talk am before say you be villager!
village girl wey get life pass u n ur poor wife. local man how much dey ur account. send proof of d 6 digits u sent to her every months that's what am talking about. u cnt come here to brag rubbish. empty barrel.

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

That's not my business. I was concerned about salt not adultery. Stick to the narrative, my friend!

Salt indeed. Grow up my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
HenryDion:

Salt indeed. Grow up my friend!

I'd rather be young forever than grow to fantasize about adultery....like you! Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

I'd rather be young forever than grow to fantasize about adultery....like you! Oponu!

Fantasize about adultery? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now i know you need help.

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
verachoice:
village girl wey get life pass u n ur poor wife. local man how much dey ur account. send proof of d 6 digits u sent to her every months that's what am talking about. u cnt come here to brag rubbish. empty barrel.

Ha! You don abuse my wife join. Local Igbo fowl. I can imagine how unfortunate and miserable the people in your life are. Lol
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
HenryDion:

Fantasize about adultery? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now i know you need help.

Lol. I'm suddenly the one that needs help. When your perverse mind fantasized about my wife in bed with another man, you were ok, right? Pervert!

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Abfinest007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
ues n marry my dog
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by RexTramadol1: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanneni:
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided

That dude na broke ass, e dey mu gbe le (drop shit)

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Baddiezz(f): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Is this some sort of joke or can someone really be this myopic?

3 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Lexusgs430: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

Request from your wife how monies are spent.......

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by atobs4real(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.
The woman you may marry later might end up killing you. There may no be water for you to drink when seriously needed

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by airsaylongcon: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Saff:
I’m sorry but you have to be trolling. You can’t be serious. Goodbye

Definitely a troll
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
What an unreasonable thread
You want to divorce your wife because of ordinary salt and vegetable oil?
Anyway, you're obviously a troll

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by wakes: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
nothing

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by mimimiles93: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.

Don't divorce her. Maybe the money u do give her isnt enough to carter for the family.

Remember things are cost these days..

Or maybe the salt and oil just finished few days before ur arrival..

U will regret if u divorce her..

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by spiritofthedead: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Your bro from the way you put down your story one can easily tell that you are already tired of the lady... na wa o
Oga you no like the madam again stop making it looks like she is useless... with the way you describe her and from your story line bruh I can put it to you tha you have no single respect for her and yes she no buy salt that means both of you have the faults
Then you can just sit her down and talk
You want to divorce her because of this....bros aw va na? grin angry

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Born2Breed(f): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.

Just "come" and "go" and "lie down" and "sleep".

Nansense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by rayobaba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
maybe she's from poor home. Condition makes them buy things in bit mostly until dt tin finish. Shea reactive and not proactive.
Forgive her, expect she will adjust little by little. So dont expect magic change. U can't divorce ur wife cos of small issues. I know ur worry is not d salt but wat could she be spending ur money on!

3 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by zudozz: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
U re seeeely joor. Mr. Salt n oil...Pls. u re not ready to marry anyone. Madam wife if u re reading this ..LEAVE HIM..LEAVE HIS SORRY ASS!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Dinho20(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by naijjaman(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.

Should I just divorce her?

Naaaaaa. I don't think so bro. I don't know how long you are married but there is nothing like a perfect wife. Just calm down and let her know things like that piss you off and she may apologize to you.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
this is no excuse. ....except yohhave a mistress somewhere that is turning your head...if you did not see salt, go out and but one..maybe she forgot..simple..must you make everything an issue.....do you knw what she pass through taking care of those children alone...please be a man here.....and man love and appreciate her..it's not easy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.