Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Should I divorce my wife for this? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I divorce my wife for this? (66581 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by kaymart: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Y'all should Stop replying the guy.
He's a joke....I doubt if he ever had a wife... Sound more like a teenager playing on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is pure trolling, How did this even get to the front page?

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by stagger: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

My brother, take it easy. If that is all you have to deal with, then you are living in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

Which kain noodles. I hate noodles. I have finished cooking but my mix is tasting like gravel. No salt and oil in it. *really annoyed now*
na wah 4 some men ooo...u no fit buy salt and oil cook ur food till ur wife return b4 u complain...lazy man...so na bcus of salt u wan divorce ur wife..silly excuse..jus say u r tired of dat pussy..amu
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by TigerTears(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
You, your wife, the six figures and the salt are all mad!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by PhenomenalAustin: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
MyOwnOpinion:
bros bros...
if you want a fake story like this to trend, then twitter is a sure platform....

but Incase this make up poo is true. then u really need to grow up..

My thoughts exactly
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by BabaO2: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
Forgive! Ordinary salt! Please don't tell me to forgive and don't tell me to talk to her. Just tell me the right kind of punishement for such irresponsible behaviour. Thank you for your concern!
cut the 6 figures to maximum 5 figures to reset her brain to default
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by chukwudiology(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ordinary salt b oil, you shld be grateful that u didn't caught her with another in your matrimonial bed.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Fitnessman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
My brother..marriage is for better for worse
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by mimimiles93: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Saff:
I’m sorry but you have to be trolling. You can’t be serious. Goodbye

I hope u'd make this same comment if the reverse was the case.

I ain't sayin ur comment is bad.
But make sure u can say this if the op was a female..
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by stagger: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
OP tell us, how long have you been married? Surely you are not up to 4 years in marriage. If not, I do not understand this talk of divorce because there was no salt at home. In fact, I find this very hilarious.

Guys like us wey don dey the game longer than even Nairaland has been in existence have more weightier issues to deal with, you are here talking of salt. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanneni:
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided
Well, u have a point but yet lets ask ourselves a critical question. If she constantly cooks in that kitchen, do u not see anything wrong that there is no salt. Lets be realistic, this guy mentioned that he gives her 6 figure value monthly for upkeep. Its something to be worrisome. If something as common as salt is not available in the kitchen, u can imagine what else would be lacking in that kitchen. Dont rush to tackle the guy. Although i dont see why that should be a basis for divorce but still it shows the lady's nonchallant attitudes and a lot can be drawn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Dinho20(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX
I HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER.
IF YOU DON'T WANT UNWANTED PREGNANCY, UNWANTED CHILD, STAY AWAY FROM SEX.
EVEN CONDOM WILL NOT SAVE YOU.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTRACTED HIV/AIDS EVEN WITH CONDOM.
WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE, GO FOR HIV TEST, BLOOD GROUP TEST AND GENOTYPE TEST BEFORE THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by chocboi78(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=shakmati post=73292008]

You speak like this because you have never given anyone N100 for homekeeping! Come back and gimme advice when you give someone a six figure sum for upkeep and you can't find simple salt in the house.[/quote ]ogbeni gbenu sô.. U give ur wife 6 figures for home keeping every month to b buying salt and vegetable oil... Only from ur bragging attitude it easy to detect ure fake. Divorce na.. If u like sue her mother for improper upbringing.. Oshi
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by potterlite: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
ordinary salt and vegetable oil Infact, u need to apologise to her for even thinking of a divorce on a small issue like this. Bring your face, i want to try my slapping skills.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
I can understand your anger first try and understand the reason if it’s just plain neglect then divorce her but if there’s a valid reason for not stocking up the kitchen knowing fully well you will be home it’s wrong
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by kushercain: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanneni:
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided

Leave am, him no know say you sponsor your babe go UK recently grin

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by whiterat(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

Just ordinary salt? my friend go and meet her in the other room!!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by stagger: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
Well, u have a point but yet lets ask ourselves a critical question. If she constantly cooks in that kitchen, do u not see anything wrong that there is no salt. Lets be realistic, this guy mentioned that he gives her 6 figure value monthly for upkeep. Its something to be worrisome. If something as common as salt is not available in the kitchen, u can imagine what else would be lacking in that kitchen. Dont rush to tackle the guy. Although i dont see why that should be a basis for divorce but still it shows the lady's nonchallant attitudes and a lot can be drawn from this.

Is the OP even supposed to be dragging his wife's space with her? Checking your wife's food cupboard to see if there is salt and pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by bigpicture001: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
....men and shallow mind.. who told you she is carefree or incompetent..?the real deal us dat sh uses more than half the money for her self and a quarter for the family ..sh is a money lover lady and greedy..nd not incompetent as you portrayed her
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by VictorRomanov: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.

Why did you get married if you cannot bear the "incompetence" of a woman. You think marriage is like your business where you can hire and fire incompetent employees?

Show me a woman who doesn't have faults then I'll show you all your "incompetence" she's been bearing
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by switsylver: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

You speak like this because you have never given anyone N100 for homekeeping! Come back and gimme advice when you give someone a six figure sum for upkeep and you can't find simple salt in the house.
You sound so naive.

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by mcdokwe(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
how are you sure she doesn't have or you can't find your way around the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by greatwin100: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Big fools many for nairaland.una go bring una family problem come social media.dem tell una say any marriage free.mugu boy,u Neva reach to b man

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Wizdeen(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
see this one, you are here fuming not knowing the wisdom of your wife, Dont you know the havoc that both salt and oil cause in the body?she is trying to save your life, Joor
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by beresponsible(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
Oga divorce her. You happy now. Take advice

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Olaa: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
You don shack abi?
Why are you asking for advice when you have made up your mind what what you want to do?
Abeg...Shift... Yeyeee
shakmati:
Forgive! Ordinary salt! Please don't tell me to forgive and don't tell me to talk to her. Just tell me the right kind of punishement for such irresponsible behaviour. Thank you for your concern!
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by BABANGBALI: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
What are you still waiting for? Please divorce her straight away, that kind of woman is dangerous and she can kill
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Npfn: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please marry a second wife do not divorce you are entitled to more than one wife please
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by mimimiles93: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Idrismusty97:
This is pure trolling, How did this even get to the front page?
What do u expect when NL mods are drug addicts..
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by ronnietilo: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Assuming this is a true story

Divorce her and then what ?
Marry someone else that will forget to buy pepper
... and then divorce that one too

The problem here is not the salt. It’s the mentality that because you drop money the system must be perfect.

It’s the same mentality that makes you think the world should bow at your feet because you have some cash to show off.

This is an oppressive and very disrespectful approach to life.

Your wife is perhaps doing her best to make you happy and you are considering divorce because of salt.

Gross immaturity!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by KingSango(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
adadike:
My brother, pls forgive her. Women usually does silly things. please talk to her and give her a very stern warning. you will send her packing only for you to marry a poisonous snake at the end. abeg cool your temper and see it as one of those things.

Over reaction. : grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.