Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking (107690 Views)

The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Radiant1020(f): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Wait I'm still trying to understand.
It's like the meaning of handsome has been changed o

But I can understand if the OP is trying to be sacarstic

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
THE PERSON NEED EYE CHECKUPS
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by bluefilm: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Look at the ugly møtherfucker thug showing off what I don't know and one ignorant idiot calls it handsome?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Ebios:
He just has swag

Swag where??

You must be high.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by kogi2010: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
he must be a drug dealer, because I was dere in Cape Town and I see things with my very eyes
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by gare(f): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000 as if it was nothing to him. See his pictures below has anyone ever heard of him and what is his stage name

Blood Of Jesus !!!!
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by bewla(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000 as if it was nothing to him. See his pictures below has anyone ever heard of him and what is his stage name
how do u supposed we no up coming

when we have already made stars in the house

Air Force one

the other
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by OkunrinOloro: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Just confess that you're gay so we can move on.

Bwalito:

Wetin you smoke today again? Biko i can't help you this time oo seems the highness don affect your eyes undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by loomer: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:

na so them dey invite people to wedding for naija?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
U got me laughing like a fvcking loon this morning... grin
U do have ur moments babe.. wink

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2018
& the shortest nd ugliest got the most attention...

Not surprised, even Mr Spell is described as handsome these days..
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2018
One of them suit button no complete
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by bazzyblings: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:

You must be the guy .. you ugly
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by eniade07: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2018
What's wrong with this OP ?.... same person, same pics in the profile picture promoting himself. Is your brain paining you ?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

I went to school ith the girl in that pic. Smart chick
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Bonjoro: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
The mumu guy is the op, trying to sell his brand .

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
There is nothing handsome in that nigga....fake post
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Jodhar: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Ugly nigga with fake blings
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Codebrain416600: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Okay

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Juniorbuba(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Handsome?

With face like fufu and hair like lamboghini flying door?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by bayulll011(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:

seun please am begging you.
the least you can do is make sure irrelevant post don't hit front page.
your mods are not making this good for Nairaland,is this a worthy of front page ?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by tehilah92(f): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
got people talking what na
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Legacy234: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
this one wey em face be like igbako!! irrelevant post
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2018
stylish advert for his music career?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by mabaz(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Is this a joke?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by emenezer(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I like his swag though but he might be a Yahoo boy
He could also be an artiste...
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by eneyoduke(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2018
The thing suprice me oi
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by pally123: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
I don't know why we just like lying. OP, stop lying. You are the one here. Just ask us our humble opinion about you and we would oblige
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by FinestMariner(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm still searching for the handsomeness here

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Greystone: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

I swear I’m so disappointed.
Was expecting to see one Denzel Washington or Shemar Moore undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Campus Blues. . . . / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.