Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking (107693 Views)

The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by cardoctor(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
I was looking for someone more handsome than me. This guy no fine nah.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by mildflame: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
lizard de more handsome
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by thebestprice(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2018
handsome can mean 2things. on the face or in-between the legs. wait until you see his banana before you curse
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by tormas(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm still looking for the handsome guy
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by cheftea: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Please can someone define handsome for me. I think I'm kinda confused.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Solokingz(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2018
mymadam:

undecided I wonder oo
I wonder too
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Where's the handsome?

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by kinghez10(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
semi mad man u say handsome, what is ur definition of handsome...
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Op.....

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Tolubory(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
O su mi o..
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by paix(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
When I first saw the picture, I thought he had a drone on his head.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Richardjcooper(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

Na Taribo West I dey see so
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by SachaBastien(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
OP you are not alright in the head. You obviously have low self-esteem.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by DabuIIIT: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Tout na him be handsome?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by MunorAnne(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
didn't you hear he was spraying 1000 naira notes? Na money be fine Bobo nw.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by scantee(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

Haaaaa Haaaaa me fear too
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by pinkhill(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2018
I cant see any handsome dude there ooo

Which kain yeye play be this one? shocked shocked
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Seunfunmi18(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
I wonder oh.
Biko is Handsome now having another meaning in the dictionary? � � �
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Barzinime(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
trevorhorace:
If this guy is Hans, then we should all apologize to baba suwe, speed darlington and Mr spell.
What does that mean or is that a name?
Handsome is Handsome what the hell is Hans or are you a garage boy? undecided
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by fkj950ax(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Seems a mod has collected advert fees to promote an upcoming South Africa based Nigerian music artist, otherwise called G Boy.

This is a mumu post and it got to FP
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by klenton(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2018
me i know see handsome i know see the money....just one random guy in a suit
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Seunfunmi18(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2018
fkj950ax:
Seems a mod has collected advert fees to promote an upcoming South Africa based Nigerian music artist, otherwise called G Boy.

This is a mumu post and it got to FP
I wonder oh.
Maybe Mod had been paid.
This Post is the perfect example to describe the word "Rubbish".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by youngbelieve(f): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

grin grin me sef taya oo
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by VictorRomanov: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000 as if it was nothing to him. See his pictures below has anyone ever heard of him and what is his stage name

How come you and the guy look alike?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Rubbish. What is handsome in this one that looks like a Ghanaian?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by canDy4eva(f): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
If I hear.... metcheeew..... undecided
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Onyitina(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
I shook grin grin
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by aalangel(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000 as if it was nothing to him. See his pictures below has anyone ever heard of him and what is his stage name

You're joking, right?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:

PREDATOR!
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by duduade: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
grin grin grin

Sure OP is gaaayyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Campus Blues. . . . / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.