Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62950 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by popeshemoo(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We are not divided by religion but muslims can kill christians in the north abi?

We are no longer fooled by your islamic taqiyya lies.

Henceforth, we shall give you fire for fire and terror for terror.

like i stated before .. i am a christian and i am very proud of my religion If my dp and signature cannot tell you, i wonder what else will.
i also wonder what type of christian you are wanting to take up arms and fight
what ever happened to loving your neighbours as yourself
what ever happened to turning your left chick when the right one was struck
i also wonder if what you would have done if you were in Jesus' shoes when you subjects humiliated you and crucified you, i am sure you would have rained curses, bricks and sulfur upon them...

finally, i also wonder what would have happened if you were one of the leaders of these islamic sets we are so afraid of .. im sure the entire country would be ashes by now ...

my point is .. you cant spit such venom and expect to be "christ-like" .. thats what being christian means !
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2018
NickD:

What NO NIGERIAN PASTOR would do you say?
Google OPM in Ph and see what the man has done and there are many more like him out there who aren't blowing their own trumpets. Don't just make generalizations without facts.

If OPM does that then I applaud him but i doubt if there are many like him in Nigeria. The Pentecostal pastors should emulate OPM and not building edifices where their members are hungry and angry.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

I hate Christians. I hate Christianity but I mentioned a fellow Christian named LeBron James who built things to be used for for free. This is what a typical Nigerian pastor wouldn't do. I don't know how my critics against Nigerian Pentecostal pastors and their attitude correlates to hate against Christianity and Christians.

LeBron James isn't a pastor neither does he preach heaven or hell but he could achieve a feat that a supposed pastor would never do. Which Nigerian Muslim cleric has built such an edifice from the proceeds of command man and politicians seeking the face of God? Kindly mention them.

Lastly, the church got launched and the attendees are the same politicians stealing our collective wealth. During that launch, APC AND PDP didnt matter to them but a closed minded bigot like you and your likes can't see beyond the charade.

Have a good day!
Is it Christians that are spending billions to build NASFAT camp along Lagos/Ibadan expressway? Is it Christians that built the 20,000 capacity central mosque in Ilorin? And by the way, whether they build edifices or not, how does that tie their hand from building factories and industries or buying arms for the military? At least you admit Lebron James is a Christian, let Muslims follow the example of this fine Christian gentleman wink. As for APC and PDP members attending church, do they not also attend prayers at mosques? Who are those that occupy front rows in prayers at the national mosque and other central mosques in different states across the country? Are they not these same politicians? What is preventing you and your Imams from calling them to order? You should start your reformation among yourselves before poke nosing into Christian affairs and stop pointing fingers at others when you are yet to do the same thing you are accusing them of not doing

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kense88: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

You get so emotionally and angry when we discuss. Just imagine your choice of words. You are worst than those you criticise and I'm dead sure you attended a Pentecostal church service today.

Nigerian pastors would rather bulld a church and those are the people foo.lish people like you would die for. Your education is a total waste
My brother I tire for them(even muslims). Nigeria is heading for total collapse. It will definitely come to that point. Building churches and mosques will not save this country. Why can't we copy from the westerners
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2018
When the Church tried to venture into what is happening in the politics of the country, they will cry that the Church is becoming political. When the church decides to stay off politics, they will say she is insensitive. What is wrong with people?

Well, let me tell you again. No matter how bad the economy is the jungle is, the cobs Lion cannot eat grass.
We are the children of a lion. Our sustenance is not dependent on the economy of the country for we have a great provider who is above all.

Hear this again. The Bible tells us that He will cause us to inherit the wealth of the unbelievers. They'll gather it and surrender it to us.
So weda the economy of the country is sinking or not, the church of God will not feel the impact cos when they are shouting that there's a casting down, the church of God shall be shouting there's lifting up.

All the government need to do is to succumb to God's leadership and it shall be well worth the land. Without this, let Enenche or even let the Work Bank give the whole money to this country, there'll still be no significant positive difference.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kelvincruz(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Daddy freeze premeditated madness. When Muslims are praying on Friday they ignorantly block all roads so that prayers commences without considering others who want to go their place of endeavours,here is a man of God who has seek the attention of his followers financially so that a larger church is buit so that everyone would be comfortable while worshipin perhaps avoid blocking road cos of their worship and here is a jobless man taking the banes of the Nigeria govt to the church.Dunamis don't have battalions what they have is unarmed followers .Paul is not the commander in chief either is he Buratai.he is an unarmed pastor. What he use is car not bomber .his weapon is the word of God not Gun.I presumed daddy freeze is suffering from borderline personality disorder. Selah.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Jenik(f): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
In any area you are, do something at the highest level. That's the Important thing. The Pastor and members has done a world edifice. You in the social media, try and invent a globally recognized invention. Those in government, make a global level and recognized achievement. Sitting down and just looking for who to criticize will not add anything to you and will not stop them from achieving more and moving higher. But if you think it is easy, then get such done and the world will celebrate you too. Those playing and scoring goals in the field hardly make noise but the spectators that gather to watch make the most noise, put them in the field and they can do nothing instead they will subtract and cause mishap. That exactly what is happening here.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by tonquendo4u(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
The world's poverty capital dedicates the world's largest church. So ironic
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
popeshemoo:

like i stated before .. i am a christian and i am very proud of my religion If my dp and signature cannot tell you, i wonder what else will.
i also wonder what type of christian you are wanting to take up arms and fight
what ever happened to loving your neighbours as yourself
what ever happened to turning your left chick when the right one was struck
i also wonder if what you would have done if you were in Jesus' shoes when you subjects humiliated you and crucified you, i am sure you would have rained curses, bricks and sulfur upon them...

finally, i also wonder what would have happened if you were one of the leaders of these islamic sets we are so afraid of .. im sure the entire country would be ashes by now ...

my point is .. you cant spit such venom and expect to be "christ-like" .. thats what being christian means !

Please go and sit down with your drivel. We would/should not allow muslims to kill us again.

You can keep turning the other cheek so that muslims can wipe you out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

Well and perfectly said. It has now turned to a show I love amongst them, it's now a race of who is gonna have the biggest auditorium. More will be launched to boost their egos and hungry people will support them.

God help them I don't become a Nigerian president one day.

You won't become a Nigerian President so don't bother.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by inosend: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
I have used some of the points posited by chill, sorry, I mean freeze to show the foolishness of what some pastopreneurs do in their denominations but this time I won't go along with this. Let him also criticize what someone brought up. I.e millions spent by others on cars, luxury yachts,,even baby bumps( God only knows what that means), and possibly, islam and imams, or even kpakpa, shekau.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by owoshuyi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
And some FOOLS like him here will be supporting him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by biztip: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
what he said is true

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Brightol(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
i seriously think this man needed a brain check, because his foolishness is becoming unbearable to some of us in d society.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
NickD thanks for updating me about OPM. I just looked it up and i completely applaud him for what he does unfortunately, most of his fellows are greedy bas.tards and the nonentities that supports those bas.tards are the worst because they have exchanged their brains for akpamu

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Des2luv: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2018
freeze you are truly a lazy and jobless man that hate to see the church of God and christians progressed.We are taking over the world there is nothing you and your devilish agent can do about it...........Try and build your owe industry and share to the poor if is so easy Lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54